NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

Ending video to a great Nintendo E3.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Nintendo Legends

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

Still no solid reason own a Wii-U. Might as well get a 3DS instead.

My Wii-U has not been used in over a month and this E3 hasn't got me excited at all. We have to wait until 2014 spring to get decent Wii-U games  :(

Edited by xBASSxMONSTAx, 14 June 2013 - 05:40 AM.

#3 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

Watching this made me even more excited and I can't wait for the new titles ^^

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:02 AM

Watching this made me even more excited and I can't wait for the new titles ^^

I think New Super Luigi U , Game and Wario, and Pikmin 3 will certainly be plenty to hold me over until WW, SMW 3D etc 

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:11 AM

I think New Super Luigi U , Game and Wario, and Pikmin 3 will certainly be plenty to hold me over until WW, SMW 3D etc 

Especially Pikmin 3!!! I think that game looks great. Pikmin and 2 were like masterpieces.

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:13 AM

Especially Pikmin 3!!! I think that game looks great. Pikmin and 2 were like masterpieces.

I am new to that series and am looking so forward to getting into it. 

• Doc likes this

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

Thank's for wraping up E3 for me Sorceror12, definatly been a good E3 this year, Oh well, back to normal life now and awaiting the release dates of all these awesome games :D

#8 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

Thank's for wraping up E3 for me Sorceror12, definatly been a good E3 this year, Oh well, back to normal life now and awaiting the release dates of all these awesome games :D

Game and Wario coming out soon, you going to pick it up? Looks like it will be some fun uses of the gamepad.

#9 ugguy

ugguy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • NNID:uglyguy

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:05 AM

I'm quite happy with the releases shown, definitely hope to get Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3D World, DKC Tropical Freeze and of course Mario Kart 8, not forgetting Game & Wario and New Super Luigi Bros.

Only thing I was disappointed with was (almost) no details of a brand new Zelda game for the Wii U. :(

Edited by ugguy, 14 June 2013 - 10:05 AM.

#10 CrimsonDivine

CrimsonDivine

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Tera

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:23 AM

Im picking up W101, Maybe Pikman, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., X, Bayonetta 2. That's it. My wallet is ruined.

kisame.png

#11 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

Im picking up W101, Maybe Pikman, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., X, Bayonetta 2. That's it. My wallet is ruined.

pretty much same here.. and i have 3ds games to get too... including Zelda and Sonic.  :D

#12 EvilMoogle

EvilMoogle

Spiny

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

I'm picking up all of those games so no complaints here!

#13 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

Thank U Nintendo! =)

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

Game and Wario coming out soon, you going to pick it up? Looks like it will be some fun uses of the gamepad.

Nah not my sort of game at all, sorry :)

#15 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

Game & Wario really isn't that good, it'll probably be fun for a few hours and you'll put it down.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#16 GreenPenInk

GreenPenInk

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:48 PM

The only reason I can think of to not have at least one of those E3 games released with the system is they wanted to gauge people's reactions to the gamepad and system before delivering their classics. Anyways, I'm sure that topic has been hashed enough times. As someone who adopted the Wii U very recently this waterfall of games leading up and into the new year isn't such a bad thing.  Gives me enough time to enjoy it all without feeling rushed to get the next hot release.  So this E3 was solid from my perspective.  Nothing mind bottling.  Just solid.

(For whatever reason there's a ridiculous amount of unfounded optimism in me that Nintendo really wants to bring all it's characters to life in HD and so throughout the next few years we will see every single one of it's classic franchises revived.)

zeldasig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!