• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 glhf149

glhf149

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

I need help bad! I have searched everywhere and cant find an answer to my question. I have 92 levels beaten and 4 stars. I KNOW you can get 94 levels and 5 stars. Problem is: To my knowledge, I have beaten everything. I certainly have every star coin. I have tried checking every level with multiple exits. I've walked the whole game. I don't know what I am missing. Can anyone help? Thanks!

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

even secret exits that lead nowhere count, like in the ghosty area.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 glhf149

glhf149

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

even secret exits that lead nowhere count, like in the ghosty area.

These exits would have to literally lead nowhere. Because it can't lead to a level, being that the game told me I have all the star coins. Guess I'll try to compare my map to hopefully a 100% map I find on Google or YouTube.

Think I got it!

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

Yeah it is, because I had the same problem with NSLU, I forgot about one of the secrets in the ghosty zone. :P

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

as much as i hated to do it, i needed help as well. check out the walkthrough on ign.com. they got this game down to a science. get it done so you'll have an excuse to get Super Luigi! 

as a side note, the one that got me is hidden right there in Acorn Plains.....

Save the Deku trees!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!