Photo

Possible Boxart for Super Mario 3D Land?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:43 AM

I was flicking through one of my favourite Japanese sites and came across this.
Posted Image
It's boxart for SM3DL. Whether it's fanmade or genuine, it looks very professional looking and I would be proud to show it off in my room.

So, do you think it's real or fanmade? If you want to know the site it's here.
http://blog.esuteru....s/4819573.html

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#2 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:55 AM

Yeah, I think that's the official artwork for it. Besides, I know that's it because on the official Nintendo FaceBook page, Nintendo revealed some new details on Super Mario 3D Land, alongside with that picture.
http://www.facebook.com/Nintendo3DS

Here's a quote from the Nintendo 3DS page on Facebook: Guess what, Mario Fans? Super Mario 3D Land for Nintendo 3DS will be in stores on 11/13! Like this post if you played Mario's first portable adventure on the Game Boy system, back in 1989!
Posted Image

#3 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:21 PM

Yeah, I think that's the official artwork for it. Besides, I know that's it because on the official Nintendo FaceBook page, Nintendo revealed some new details on Super Mario 3D Land, alongside with that picture.
http://www.facebook.com/Nintendo3DS

Here's a quote from the Nintendo 3DS page on Facebook: Guess what, Mario Fans? Super Mario 3D Land for Nintendo 3DS will be in stores on 11/13! Like this post if you played Mario's first portable adventure on the Game Boy system, back in 1989!
Posted Image

Yup, that's about right. Although, I seem to remember Mario's 'first portable adventure' being a rather sucko Mario title. :P

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#4 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

Here are the goods from Nintendo's press site. That's definitely the official box art.

i_30728.png

Attached Thumbnails

• i_30714.jpg
  • i_30715.jpg
  • i_30716.jpg
  • i_30717.jpg
  • i_30718.jpg
  • i_30719.jpg
  • i_30720.jpg
  • i_30721.jpg
  • i_30722.jpg
  • i_30723.jpg

#5 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

Here are the goods from Nintendo's press site. That's definitely the official box art.

i_30728.png

Koopatroopa's are in Super Mario 3D Land! Yes, thanks you Nintendo! :)
All I can say is, that this game is going to be spectacular! I'll be playing this game over and over again continuously.

#6 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:59 PM

I quite like the boxart for this game. It shows quite a few of the main features from the game without looking cluttered. And those screenshots look fantastic.

#7 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

I Can't be the only person who thinks this looks much better then what we were showed at E3 right?

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#8 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:08 PM

I Can't be the only person who thinks this looks much better then what we were showed at E3 right?

Nope, me, too! Seriously, the graphics in this game actually look better than the two Galaxy's. They're doing some fancy things with lighting (I think I see some bloom in there!), water looks noticeably better, and textures are definitely more detailed, not to mention that the whole thing runs in 3D - or to put it another way, 120 FPS. All it needs to be perfect, IMO, is some anti-aliasing. The lack of that really got on my nerves in Dead or Alive: Dimensions, which could otherwise pass for an Xbox 360 game.

#9 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:10 PM

Nope, me, too! Seriously, the graphics in this game actually look better than the two Galaxy's. They're doing some fancy things with lighting (I think I see some bloom in there!), water looks noticeably better, and textures are definitely more detailed, not to mention that the whole thing runs in 3D - or to put it another way, 120 FPS. All it needs to be perfect, IMO, is some anti-aliasing. The lack of that really got on my nerves in Dead or Alive: Dimensions, which could otherwise pass for an Xbox 360 game.

Super Mario 3D Land runs in 120 frames per second? O_o

#10 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

Super Mario 3D Land runs in 120 frames per second? O_o

Because it's 3D, it effectively runs at either 120 FPS or 60 FPS at double resolution, depending on how you look at it. It has been confirmed to run at 60 FPS with 3D on, which means that the 3DS is pushing out 60 frames per second per eye - so there's your 120 FPS.

#11 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:20 PM

Because it's 3D, it effectively runs at either 120 FPS or 60 FPS at double resolution, depending on how you look at it. It has been confirmed to run at 60 FPS with 3D on, which means that the 3DS is pushing out 60 frames per second per eye - so there's your 120 FPS.

Unless you wear an eyepatch :P

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#12 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:02 PM

I think 3D land will be the best super mario plus its like a retro 3d plat.
Posted Image

#13 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

The more I see of this game, the more I want to play it. I can't wait for Christmas this year.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!