Here's a full review of Splinter Cell: Blacklist 

http://gotgame.com/2...cell-blacklist/

#2 TelkEvolon

TelkEvolon

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

Love this game. So much variety, so many options, just filled with content that will make you want to keep on coming back to try out different play styles and try out your newly unlocked suit/weapon upgrades as well as a number of gadgets. It's an amazing stealth/action sandbox that gives you a freedom to play how you like. Go in guns blazing, not letting up until all have been eliminated or sneak through like smoke without anyone ever knowing your were there and not a single life taken.

Add in a variety of side-missions, an awesome asymmetrical multiplayer and all the co-op your heart could desire and you have one of the most enjoyable and best value games you're likely to come across.

So much to see, so much to do, even if you feel like this game is not for you, this is one that you really want to make sure of, or you'll be missing out BIG TIME.

"Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors."

- Jim Morrison

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

Love this game. So much variety, so many options, just filled with content that will make you want to keep on coming back to try out different play styles and try out your newly unlocked suit/weapon upgrades as well as a number of gadgets. It's an amazing stealth/action sandbox that gives you a freedom to play how you like. Go in guns blazing, not letting up until all have been eliminated or sneak through like smoke without anyone ever knowing your were there and not a single life taken.

Add in a variety of side-missions, an awesome asymmetrical multiplayer and all the co-op your heart could desire and you have one of the most enjoyable and best value games you're likely to come across.

So much to see, so much to do, even if you feel like this game is not for you, this is one that you really want to make sure of, or you'll be missing out BIG TIME.

Yeah it's a good game.
Specs v. mercs strips away everything fun about it though. To me at least.
I played it with some level 52's for the first time, they were so passive-aggressive to me for not know what the Wii was going on.
After I figured out what was happening, I decided it was the worst mode of any game ever.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 TelkEvolon

TelkEvolon

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Specs v. mercs strips away everything fun about it though. To me at least.
I played it with some level 52's for the first time, they were so passive-aggressive to me for not know what the Wii was going on.
After I figured out what was happening, I decided it was the worst mode of any game ever.

That sucks that you had such a negative experience online and I'm not sure why exactly you disliked the game type so much. "Different horses for different courses" I suppose.

"Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors."

- Jim Morrison

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

That sucks that you had such a negative experience online and I'm not sure why exactly you disliked the game type so much. "Different horses for different courses" I suppose.

Mercs takes away your ability to be stealthy, and spies takes away you ability to do takedowns.
It's like you cut a good moveset in half, and it turned rainbow.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 TelkEvolon

TelkEvolon

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

Mercs takes away your ability to be stealthy, and spies takes away you ability to do takedowns.
It's like you cut a good moveset in half, and it turned carp.

Huh, I guess I never saw this as an issue, The Spy class is essentially the Sam Fisher game mechanic you've been playing the entire game and the Merc class is a counter to that play style and a representation of the action-heavy A.I. enemies in a more tradition first-person shooter style, each with their own gadgets, pros & cons. I like the variety and the objective based alternative to the traditional Deathmatch.

I get what you're saying about the Mercs being stripped way back and essentially being able to only run & shoot. But that's the whole point. Power vs finesse. I feel it greatly increases the effect of being a Spy if your opponents aren't also Spies. At least there are other game types that mix the classes and ensure you can always play a Spy.

- Jim Morrison

#7 Radar2032

Radar2032

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • NNID:Radar2032

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

Love this game, difficulty is perfect and gives a lot of replay value.

Graphics look gorgeous on the Wii U.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!