Dankey Kang

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Coding and Gaming!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

Kingdom-Hearts-3-screenshot-2.png

Hey guys! I'm sure a lot of you have heard about the game Kingdom Hearts :D I'm sorta upset about this game not coming to the Wii U though and I wanted to see if anyone felt the same way! If you wanted to see this game come to the Wii U, please sign the petition below: For now, this is just to see if it will pick up steam. If it continues though, I'll definitely see if I can get the word out about it more :D

https://www.change.o...-3-to-the-wii-u

Thanks again guys! You rock!

AlwaysNintendoLogo-e1402524089702.png

Check out Always Nintendo! It's your daily dose of Wii U and Nintendo 3DS news!

#2 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

Maybe if we get to 100 signatures, they'll port it.

#3 Dankey Kang

Dankey Kang

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Coding and Gaming!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

lolno. That would be a miracle though XD If it picks up steam I'll increase the number.

We need to have a Pokemon Showdown rematch this week -_-

#4 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

Because that GTA 5 petition totally worked.

794144.png?13383682

#5 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

I thought the thread title read kingdom hearts 3 coming to wiiu......

:l

#6 Dankey Kang

Dankey Kang

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Coding and Gaming!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

I thought the thread title read kingdom hearts 3 coming to wiiu......

:l

I cri everytim :'(

#7 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

Petitions never work.

#8 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

Petitions never work.

The generic harem anime protagonist has a point.

pNgecl.gif

#9 Dankey Kang

Dankey Kang

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Coding and Gaming!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

This one is different from the Reggie petition lol. If Square sees enough demand for a game on a specific console, they'll definitely make the change :D

#10 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

This one is different from the Reggie petition lol. If Square sees enough demand for a game on a specific console, they'll definitely make the change :D

If Mario Kart 8 gain some new sells then I see why not but at the moment it's not gonna happen, let's wait and see. 

#11 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

Sorry, I dont care for Kingdom hearts in the slightest, tried it several times, couldnt stand it. I think Nintendo's money can be better spent on creating new, original, exciting things, than trying to bribe a once great company that can no longer tell its head from its arse.,

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#12 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:03 PM

Well, it was great series until they decided that the story was too linear. They decided screwing with everything was the way to go.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#13 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

Well, it was great series until they decided that the story was too linear. They decided screwing with everything was the way to go.

Personally I think the general direction of the series has brought it down. There was no point in continuing Sora, Riku, and Kairi's story past KH2. The beauty of the first KH game and by extension KH2 was that they used the source material from Disney so well, in fact they pretty much exhausted Disney's very best stuff within those games. I've noticed that the more focus on the Disney stuff, the better the games were. Conversely the more 'Nomura' stuff there is the further the game tends to go down hill.

KH1 was great because it was a simple and easy to follow story that didn't need a lot of explanation. The game didn't have to build up the villains for us because they were villains everyone grew up with. We knew them and we knew what they were about. Nowadays however it's all about Xehanort and darkness and....an extremely convoluted and unnecessarily complicated story that has been told in an absolutely horrible way. In fact, I remember the tagline of the ads of the very first KH game back in middle school, 'You'll never know who you'll run in to next'. That was the pull of the game, the focus on the Disney.

Personally I think Kingdom Hearts as a series would have gone so much better if they would have gone on to different franchises. For example, after Kingdom Hearts they leave Sora, Riku, Kairi and all of Disney alone and go on to something else because that story was done and the Disney stuff had been played out to its fullest. I mean, the only real key components of Kingdom Hearts are the Keyblade, Heartless, and multiple worlds. Those could be put in to so many different types of scenarios. Imagine if they would have done another Kingdom Hearts trilogy with another group of original characters and went to the worlds of Final Fantasy or perhaps Pixar? It'd probably a lot better than the mess the series has become. (FYI, this is all coming from someone who was absolutely enthralled with the series back in the day. I'm just sad to see what it's become.) 

pNgecl.gif

#14 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:22 AM

I assume there must have been some reason other than "The Wii U is doomed, nobody will buy the game!" for them not to release it on the Wii U. You see, if any third party title had a chance of selling at least decently on the Wii U, Kingdom Hearts is probably toward the top of the list.

The reason I say this is because they made the game multiplatform for the very first time, making for both the PS4/Xbox One to "expand to more of the fanbase" (or whatever he said), which comes off as the most major slap in the face they ever could have given Nintendo fans, seeing as the Xbox line has never seen a KH title in any way, shape or form, while Nintendo has a few under its belt, including Dream Drop Distance which is one of the best titles released post Kingdom Hearts II.

But would they really do that just to give us a slap in the face? There must have been some other reason. I remember "Nintendo Wii U doesn't have DiretX something" being thrown around as the reason, and if it's really a technical issue then there's your reason.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#15 thechamp80

thechamp80

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

If a Wii U Version was made it would be delayed because of technical issues and then eventually cancelled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!