• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Bort

Bort

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:17 PM

Hi all. If you're smart enough to know what section of the forum you're in, you'll know I'm a new member here. However, I've frequented this site for what I believe is about 2 years now. My decision to make this account now was rather spontaneous, but it feels nice to finally interact with all of you and not be the creepy stalker I have been. Since I know more about you guys then you know about me, here's a little about myself:

I've been playing games since before I could remember, and it's my favorite way to relax after school (yup, not an adult yet). I like a rather large variety of games, from Xenoblade to Mario Kart to Pikmin. I've had a Wii U since last August (right before the price drop, ugh) and I enjoy it quite a bit. As an unemployed teenager, my game library for the console is small, only including Nintendo Land, Pikmin 3, and Super Mario 3D World. I'll be buying Mario Kart 8 on launch though, and am greatly anticipating X.

That's all that really comes to mind, and I gotta go now anyway, so if you have any other questions, ask away.

Edited by Bort, 20 May 2014 - 05:54 PM.

#2 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:22 PM

Nice to see another youngster (?) like me on here. xD Although it is a bit creepy, what with all your stalking... :D But yeah, welcome to the forums (though it sounds like you've already done that yourself), and I hope ya have fun bickering with us! :P

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#3 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

Welcome aboard! Glad I'm not the only one who was here awhile before making an account.  :laugh: Hope you enjoy chattin' with all of us!

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#4 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:47 PM

Nice to have you here with us in the Wii U dungeons. Add my NNID: iEatTacos for Mario Kart mayhem. Hope you like it here :)

#5 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

Welcome aboard! Glad I'm not the only one who was here awhile before making an account.  :laugh: Hope you enjoy chattin' with all of us!

Well i mean a small amount of creeping is to be expected (heck, it's one of the rules of the internet), but two years might be a little much :P

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#6 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:01 AM

Welcome.

You have 2 years worth of posts to comment in!

#7 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:42 AM

Hello, Bort.

Nice to know you decided to stop stalking and joined in! :D

Have fun!

#8 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:41 AM

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you're not stalking us anymore :P

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#9 Bort

Bort

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:54 PM

Jeez, I almost feel like a criminal  :P. Anyways, for whatever reason it never really occurred to me that I should post in the forum as well, I always just came here to see what other people think of the Wii U and find current news for it. See you around!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!