YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

I really don't understand why this and III are not being released on the Wii U. A whole new market and sales, more so than the Xbone. 

Stupid Snowmads!

#3 Ruuffur

Ruuffur

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

Also the fact that 0 KH games have been on microsoft's consoles but 4 of 7 have been on nintendo's consoles. I wouldn't mind it on X1 as long as wiiU got it aswell.

#4 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

I really don't understand why this and III are not being released on the Wii U. A whole new market and sales, more so than the Xbone. 

I've long since quit caring. The Kingdom Hearts series has been going downhill since the first game, and this is coming from someone whose practically played every KH extensively. I love the series, but it's far past its prime.

pNgecl.gif

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:43 AM

So. How about that no kh3 or ffxv at e3....

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#6 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:34 AM

So. How about that no kh3 or ffxv at e3....

Please Understand.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#7 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:22 AM

Also the fact that 0 KH games have been on microsoft's consoles but 4 of 7 have been on nintendo's consoles. I wouldn't mind it on X1 as long as wiiU got it aswell.

Eh, means jack really. Most people who have played KH 1 and 2 don't even know the other games exist, and I doubt any publishers expected the Xbox One to be doing as poorly as it has, that or demands from shareholders. The probably expected a repeat of the previous gen.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#8 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:12 AM

december is soooo farrrr awaaaaayyyy

#9 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:37 AM

I've heard that the Wii U isn't powerful enough for KHIII. However, making it go multi-platform only to go to the Xbox One and not a Nintendo console (which Nintendo has been seeing a number of KH releases) is just a slap in the face to KH fans with Nintendo consoles no matter which way you slice it. And then they have the nerve to say that they're extending it to the Xbox One "to reach more fans". As if a good number of - or even any - KH fans went for the Xbox One OVER the PS4. Please.

I could have understood if KHIII had been PS4 exclusive, seeing as KHI and II were on the PS2. But putting it on the Xbox One but not being able to put out any effort whatsoever for the company that has seen KH releases is just...sad.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#10 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:56 AM

I've heard that the Wii U isn't powerful enough for KHIII. However, making it go multi-platform only to go to the Xbox One and not a Nintendo console (which Nintendo has been seeing a number of KH releases) is just a slap in the face to KH fans with Nintendo consoles no matter which way you slice it. And then they have the nerve to say that they're extending it to the Xbox One "to reach more fans". As if a good number of - or even any - KH fans went for the Xbox One OVER the PS4. Please.

I could have understood if KHIII had been PS4 exclusive, seeing as KHI and II were on the PS2. But putting it on the Xbox One but not being able to put out any effort whatsoever for the company that has seen KH releases is just...sad.

It was some issue with DX11 or whatever Microsofts thing was. But the PS4 didn't have it, they worked around, Wii U has a work around to. Laziness is pretty much the only excuse.

Stupid Snowmads!

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

I've heard that the Wii U isn't powerful enough for KHIII.

It would have zero issues running on WiiU. Square has pretty much said anything that can run DX11 can run XV and KH3. The just forgot WiiU can do it as well with no issues. Sorry DX11 Equivalent. Same as PS4. Sony uses OpenGL Nintendo is using GX2 and MS uses DX11/12.

X is likely more demanding than KHIII.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!