• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 A.Newh0pe

A.Newh0pe

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:17 PM

Finally bought a Wii U after a little over two years of planning. Smash was without question the main selling point, and at the moment happens to be the only game I own lol. Not really into the multilayer games on Wii U, but I'm always open to trying new things. I'm ALWAYS looking to run some Smash (The more the merrier). My username is the same as Nintendo ID so add me if you want.

Edited by A.Newh0pe, 09 December 2014 - 12:17 PM.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:53 PM

welcome to the forums!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:55 PM

Alright I'll add you when I get the chance. What games are you thinking of getting next? will you downlaod some of the demos for games such as Bayonetta 2 and Pikmin? If you ahve a retailer like Futureshop or EB games handy they ahve additional demos for games such as Captain Toad.

If you're into disks you should be able to get SM3DW and Windwaker HD for cheaper now

Lego Batman 2 is a good game and cheap at $20

And you should get Mario Kart 8 if you get the chance

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 A.Newh0pe

A.Newh0pe

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:07 PM

Mario Kart I'm considering. LoZ: WW I'm getting. Pikmin, I played as a child. It was pretty good, I'll definitely consider it. Bayonetta not so much. I feel I grew out of the whole slasher/3D beat em up-esque genre, although I heard it's an excellent game. Super Mario idk, willing to consider. And not too into the Lego Batman series.

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 10:17 PM

Mario Kart I'm considering. LoZ: WW I'm getting. Pikmin, I played as a child. It was pretty good, I'll definitely consider it. Bayonetta not so much. I feel I grew out of the whole slasher/3D beat em up-esque genre, although I heard it's an excellent game. Super Mario idk, willing to consider. And not too into the Lego Batman series.

Just download the demo for Bayo. You might like it.

I mostly mention Batman 2 because it's one of the better Lego games (along with Lego City which is a bit pricier)

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 09 December 2014 - 10:42 PM

First of all welcome to the forums :) always nice to have new faces around

Also I'm with Graham. I'd ry the Bayo demo. I wasn't so sure about getting the game, but the demo convinced me. Then I actually got it and it was 10x better than I expected, even after playing the demo, so...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#7 A.Newh0pe

A.Newh0pe

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:34 AM

It's definitely worth a shot. I recently bought an XBONE also. I'm getting one last game. It's between Destiny and Wind Waker. I'm leaning towards Wind Waker.

#8 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:50 AM

It's definitely worth a shot. I recently bought an XBONE also. I'm getting one last game. It's between Destiny and Wind Waker. I'm leaning towards Wind Waker.

I haven' played either, but Windwaker definitely has an a lot better reputation. It was good enough that nintendo felt comfortable releasing it twice, whereas destiny I've hard has some serious problems about it.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#9 Schoat333

Schoat333

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • NNID:Schoat333

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:19 AM

I own both, and recommend wind waker. Destiny is a good game if you have nothing but time to play games. If you can't play at least a few hours every day, you won't accomplish much.

WW can be played an hour here and there for fun.

#10 GoldenNathan

GoldenNathan

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • NNID:GoldenNathan

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:21 PM

Windwaker is an excellent game i played it on my gamecube years ago and i highly recommend it :) 

#11 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:53 PM

Windwaker is awesome. You will love it.

Oh and you can get ALTTP from the eShop if you never played it.

#12 A.Newh0pe

A.Newh0pe

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

I bought it. I really like it so far. And I didn't know ALTTP was on the eshop. Thanks. I've been meaning to play that.

#13 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:47 AM

I bought it. I really like it so far. And I didn't know ALTTP was on the eshop. Thanks. I've been meaning to play that.

So is Minish Cap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!