• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

I tweeted that if I received 50 RTs on a tweet about Watch Dogs for the Wii U, I'd buy it.  As you can see, I ate the bullet on this one.  I sacrificed my money to Ubisoft for you, but does this mean you should do the same?

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

#2 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:06 PM

Man, said to hear what a disappoint this turned out to be.

#3 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:50 PM

Man, said to hear what a disappoint this turned out to be.

Well if you compare final product to announcement footage. Heck yeah, it's a huge disappointment. But if you were keeping up with the news on the game, sadly this is completely unsurprising. 

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#4 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:25 AM

With ZombiU, Splintercell: Blacklist  being good on the Wii U, more or less, how Watch_dogs handled the gamepad usuage and everything else is ridiculus.

Stupid Snowmads!

#5 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:41 PM

With ZombiU, Splintercell: Blacklist  being good on the Wii U, more or less, how Watch_dogs handled the gamepad usuage and everything else is ridiculus.

This is my real problem with it.  They didn't even try, and yet used the Gamepad as an excuse to delay it for 6 months.  I expected them to fail us, so I wasn't surprised, but it's still sad that they basically ignored the Gamepad in almost every way...  A map is a sad attempt, and probably took one guy to program it, lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

#6 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

This is my real problem with it.  They didn't even try, and yet used the Gamepad as an excuse to delay it for 6 months.  I expected them to fail us, so I wasn't surprised, but it's still sad that they basically ignored the Gamepad in almost every way...  A map is a sad attempt, and probably took one guy to program it, lol

Well they not only ignored the gamepad, they ignored the hardware. And advertising. And pretty much any attempt to make this game a success in any form.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#7 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:13 PM

Well they not only ignored the gamepad, they ignored the hardware. And advertising. And pretty much any attempt to make this game a success in any form.

It's also $100 in Australia, more than Smash Bros. and Mario Kart and Bayonetta and every game ever that is better than it.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#8 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:25 PM

It's also $100 in Australia, more than Smash Bros. and Mario Kart and Bayonetta and every game ever that is better than it.

See? At this point they're literally doing things that go exactly against business sense. I strongly believe Ubisoft wanted this game to fail. They put more effort into scorning Nintendo fans than trying to make or sel the game. That sort of toxic attitude needs to die, and if it means the whole company going bankrupt, I certainly wouldn't feel sorry for them.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!