3 replies to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:57 AM

devilsthird.jpg

Devil’s Third lead developer Tomonobu Itagaki felt like talking to fans over the weekend, sharing a story of Dead Or Alive 5. However, he has moved on, and he wants us to know that he is ready.

When asked by a fan if he will be making an appearance at this year’s E3, Itagaki replied that he may be, and that he thinks it is finally time.

ita.jpg

If you may remember, mere weeks ago Itagaki told fans to be patient and trust in Nintendo’s marketing plans for Devil’s Third. Of course, there is no bigger stage to show off the biggest games of the year than E3, so it would stand to reason that Nintendo and Valhalla Studios were saving their huge reveal for the game's release date, as well as its final build.

Itagaki was also in E3 last year to reveal Devil’s Third, and it wasn’t as impressive as hoped, at least in terms of graphics. One could argue that the game still had a good showing with the reveal of the plot, multiplayer, and Itagaki’s flair for cinematic trailers. 

Itagaki promised since then that they had improved the graphics significantly, but more importantly, that Valhalla was wrapping up work on the game. This was a much needed assurance, given that the project has been in the works since 2009.

Clearly, time has not dulled fans’ interest in Itagaki, one of the top Japanese game developers of the late 1990s and early 2000s. Are you also looking forward to Itagaki’s foray to online multiplayer shooters with Devil’s Third? Or are you more excited to play Ivan, or are you hyped for other aspects of the game? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.

http://www.gameranx....s-ready-for-e3/

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:10 AM

I'm hyped. It is gonna be pure fun and mayhem
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:49 AM

Game seems to have promise and I'm a fan of itagaki, but I hate that character design.

pNgecl.gif

#4 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:35 PM

i hope this game sells well so we get plenty of people in the servers

0 user(s) are reading this topic