Photo

TEAM IN NOTTINGHAM ENGLAND UK WORKING ON NX insider!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 ukinsiderNX

ukinsiderNX

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:46 AM

right i have 100% insider information regarding NX 

it is a hybrid its two systems packaged into one bundle,but the handheld will also ship seperatly...

The handheld is very much a smaller,lighter refined gamepad the screen is 720p  and might be 3D ready thats not confirmed yet,it supports everything gamepad supports with additional cart slot and sd-reader slot and usb slot...

touch screen remains the same 

SPECS it uses the wiiu mcm shrunk into a SOC i cannot confirm at this stage if its powerpc or ARM replacment cpu  it will have in game power equal to wii U  wifi etc 

rumored uk retail price is 129.99  for the handheld alone..

its likely a 4core ARM a57 with wiiu gpu edram and 2gb ddr3 all other wii supporting hardware is removed the chip set instead has extra hardware for future performance..

the full system is a console base and the handheld above 

base unit CONSOLE its everything wiiU is but smaller and maybe not confirmed yet digital only,but continued use of the nintendo priority disc system maybe supported with dual layer discs.

this unit will again have shrunk optermized wiiu chip set but will use 8core arm a57 cpu and 8gb ram 64 bit cores obviously (maybe expresso to for backward compatable)

this SOC is 14nm and has been designed around a optermized wiiu MCM  clockspeed is 1ghz gpu and 2ghz arm 8 core 

the power consumption for the console unit is lower than wiiu the power consumption for the handheld is below 10watts 

the whole thing in power consumption is maxed at 40 watts the same as wiiU

the package will be this new gamepad handheld unit and the mini wiiu console unit together 

example of abillitys console is 2.5 x wiiU power handheld is wiiu -ish in power 

so full tv versions of games on the console will also play on the handheld in handheld mode 

handheld mode versions are  sd cart or digital IF YOU BUY THE CONSOLE VERSION YOU GET THE HANDHELD VERSION INCLUDED 

so you have the lite version HANDHELD ONLY or the full version WORKS ON BOTH SYSTEMS 

this info is 100% true i have a contact working on this conection software in nottingham uk

the retail price for the package bundle is 199.99 uk pounds 

release date in between end 2016 and early 2017 

the two systems work together for VERY POWERFUL DUALSCREEN GAMING screen into screen scoping and using two screens together will be a big part of the experiance

mutliplayer games will benefit from power across the handhelds and main console unit working together be it across multipul screens or split screen on tv EVERY SYSTEMS POWER CAN BE USED SO SPLIT SCREEN DIESNT DROP GRAPHICS OR FRAMES

PRO PAD PLUS a refined version of pro pad with 9axis gyro included 

legacy controller support GAMEPAD-WII REMOTE PLUS CLASSIC PADS ETC ETC 

wii remote plus being renamed nintendo remote sencer bar remains in package 

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT ITS 100% FACT 

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:57 AM

cool

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:01 AM

I like the effort put into this, but I call hoax. Sounds believable though!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:05 AM

We appreciate you breaking the news here on thewiiu.com , all 10 regular members I am sure will be very happy.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:45 AM

So this new console will be more powerful BUT cheaper than the New 3ds?

GG NORE!!

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#6 Kal Dente

Kal Dente

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:47 AM

Cute

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:48 AM

GG NORE!!

He said 199 pounds, thats about 300 us dollars

#8 ukinsiderNX

ukinsiderNX

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:10 AM

NINTENDO isnt continuing the DS its continuing the wii U concept into what it can be 

this way they expand on handheld success whilst at the same time saving the console side 

they will use a NEXT GEN wiiu chip set in both units   the console will be a wii after the gamecube concept 2.5 X as powerful with clock speed hikes and more ram

the handheld will be a cut down wiiu chip set the result is a bundle that can be sold at break even or small profit  from release

all in development wiiu games going into the future will become NX games every account will have access to  virtual console legacy games and new nx games and phone-tablet games 

every game will run on nx EVERY SINGLE GAME

ZELDA Wii U  will be multi player on NX  and be a open world multi player game ACROSS CONSOLE AND HANDHELDS OFF LINE AND ONLINE 

each console can connect to 8 handhelds 

im not making this up,  the console will handle games at 1080p 60 fps MAX with a big enough graphcs boost 

the handheld will handle wiiu level graphics on a 720p screen STREAMING ETC WILL CONTINUE TO BE SUPPORTED

streaming goes both ways take split screen mario kart etc instead of te console handling 4 seperate players resulting in graphics down grade and framerate being halfed 

it remains 60fps and graphics remain full

think about this its so obvious 

oh i almost forgot multipul screen scoping is supported EXAMPLE a game runs on the tv theres say two to 4 players all holding a gamepad handheld (with its own horse power) so each player hasa private tactical screen in there hands 

but get this all  players can scope into the tv with the pad screen and gyro AT THE SAME TIME

Edited by ukinsiderNX, 10 May 2015 - 07:20 AM.

#9 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:20 AM

again cool. sounds interesting. i am sure there are plenty of Nintendo news sites out there that would take your info and run with it, why not email them?

you may also want to check out this thread http://thewiiu.com/t...endo-nx-system/

#10 ukinsiderNX

ukinsiderNX

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:40 AM

GG NORE!!

im going by guess work by a guy who is working in a team of 24 working on connection software he says the pricing is going to be based on DS AND WII 

he is guessing at uk retail 129.99 for handheld and 199.99 for bundle  the cost of the bundle to nintendo by release is about the same as wiiu is today 

console has 32gb flash storage - handheld has 32gb flash storage   CLOUD STORING IS ALSO SUPPORTED TO EACH NINTENDO ACCOUNT 

100% digital is on the cards but not confirmed,  if not full digital its a cart for handheld and a dual layer custom bisc for console (witch includes in most games the handheld version to put on the flash drive)

the wii U was nintendo aiming at what it wants for gaming NO WAY wasit possable to do it right due to cost  this gen 

looks like the only downside is handheld losses  dual screen but console has the concept boosted BIGTIME

also rumored is devils third or a devils third 2 supports all of the above for online shooter play on tv or handheld off line and online 

a third party shooter is supporting it to my contact thinks its COD 

the rumor is COD will be both handheld and console supported and wii remotes and 9 axis aiming will be supported on tv and 9 axis on handheld as well as dual sticks 

co-op is supported with a touch screen BUDDY GIMMIC as well as scoping the screen LIKE A INFRA RED SCOPE 

games that have you walking around scoping for hidden things in your house is in development using the handhelds 

nintendo also working on 9 axis nunchucks that detach from a handheld is in the works but will not be part of nx at first 

example each hand has a 9 axis -w m plus nunchuck with anolog sticks and buttons a kind of super tight 3d mouse come traditional controller thats split down the middle 

this is not part of nx YET

Edited by ukinsiderNX, 10 May 2015 - 07:41 AM.

#11 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:28 AM

digital only? i doubt that very much

#12 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:35 AM

ZN88S0Q.png

#13 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:49 AM

He said 199 pounds, thats about 300 us dollars

199 for the packaged bundle, £130 for the rumourd price of the console itself.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#14 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:27 AM

I like the effort put into this, but I call hoax. Sounds believable though!

The more details, the bigger the lie. A price indication, this early on. My nice has a friend who's uncle works for Nintendo in Japan. He says it is not true. Also quote "as Nintendo is focused on Nintendo eXperience, it will develop only in top secret base in spacestation secret Japan only department.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#15 ukinsiderNX

ukinsiderNX

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:00 PM

im not saying that is the price im going by the project details ofthis small software company working on conection software

what you are ignoring is TWO CHIP SETS SYSTEM ON CHIPS will be no more expensiveto produce than one wiiu mcm is now 

a gamepad costs way below 60 pounds to make 

it is based on the pricing plan nintendo wants to offer wii was 179.99  DS was 99.99   both sold at profit

thats 280 pounds for both     so a price f 199.99  to 299.99  is on the cards my conact was just throwing out numbers 

a wiiu based soc with 8core arm and 8gb ram for the console base 

a wiiu based soc with 4arm cores for the handheld with 2gb ram BOTH WILL HAVE 32MB EDRAM ON CHIP like wiiu  the base unit console under the tv will max out at 20 watts or so the handheld below  10 watts 

its nintendo making TWO SYSTEMS for one price with the same 33watts or so power footprint of wiiU my contact has also revealed things to a writer at the metro newspaper 

metro reported there insider said its a hybrid of handheld and console based on wiiu  but the controller is now a handheld console

nintendo can hit 2.5 x wiiu power in the console and wiiu-ish in the handheld with two wiiu based SOC

expresso seems likely for wiiu backward compatability as far as i can see and the wiiu discs will play in it  there will e NO backwards play for DS 

instead these games will be optermized for downloading from your account all accounts will be accessed by phones-tablets -pc -nx and wiiu and 3DS 

3ds and wiiu will phase out as nx starts to sell well

Edited by ukinsiderNX, 10 May 2015 - 12:07 PM.

#16 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:11 PM

smells like a mega fenix all over again.http://thewiiu.com/u...7648-megafenix/

#17 ukinsiderNX

ukinsiderNX

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:19 PM

digital only? i doubt that very much

again i didnt say that OPTIONS nintendo wants low retil prices and there accounts system is very much like apple itunes,keeping the wiiu disc drive would be cheap to  i agree with you not likely digital only

nintendo said continuing on the ds wiiu concepts would be a bad idea we need to offer a new concept

that concept is everything is now together as one system and the ds two screens is dropped,but they didnt want to do that but felt a gamepad type handheld along with a base unit was the best option as 3 screens at home would be silly 

the designs for gamepad handheld are said to be tablet meets gamepad meets vita  very nice to hold and anologs at the top

its not amd k12  its not amd apu its not amd designed or built its very much in house with the wiiu mcm mcm builder 

nintendo has a in house team for the mcm to SOC shrink aiming for 14nm

Edited by ukinsiderNX, 10 May 2015 - 12:23 PM.

#18 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:18 PM

Ban this idiot. Just a troll.

As a Shenmue and Mega Man Legends fan waiting for 3rd entries to complete stories that will never be resolved,I have seen  10+ years of dicksnots like this.  If it's an alt ban his main account to. Hate morons like this and hate it more when allowed to go on.

Edited by Ryudo, 10 May 2015 - 01:19 PM.

#19 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:19 PM

Gonna lock for now. We already have threads discussing what the nx could be. You've said your piece.

Rumor, speculation is fine but to keep discussing what you refer to as "insider info" with no real factual info/sources to back it up is the issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!