#1 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

Never got it before and now I know why its lego mania!!! It might be another late port but im excited for all the sudden support.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/26/lego-batman-2-bat-coming-to-wii-u-this-bat-spring/
Posted Image

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

Never got it before and now I know why its lego mania!!! It might be another late port but im excited for all the sudden support.

http://www.joystiq.c...his-bat-spring/

Nice and off tv gameplay too.

Edited by Sorceror12, 26 February 2013 - 11:28 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

Whilst the game is good this is hardly worthy news. Its just another example of a third party company trying to appease Nintendo and Nintendo Wii U owners by releasing another port of an old game rather then spending resources on a new exclusive or at least a new multi platform release.

#4 nothinglost

nothinglost

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

^^^ I suppose you have a point but there are still Tons of people who have never played the game before and will most likely buy it for Wii U because of the Off TV & gamepad controls.

I know i'll be picking it up. ;)

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

^^^ I suppose you have a point but there are still Tons of people who have never played the game before and will most likely buy it for Wii U because of the Off TV & gamepad controls.
I know i'll be picking it up. ;)

True but I would be very surprised that there are that many people who wanted to play the game who haven't already on another console.

#6 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

Whilst the game is good this is hardly worthy news. Its just another example of a third party company trying to appease Nintendo and Nintendo Wii U owners by releasing another port of an old game rather then spending resources on a new exclusive or at least a new multi platform release.

I guess you haven't been informed that the new Lego Marvel Super Heroes is also coming to the Wii U.

LordPickleton.png

#7 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

I guess you haven't been informed that the new Lego Marvel Super Heroes is also coming to the Wii U.

What does that have to do with my comments or third party support on the Wii U in general. Your comment makes no sense in the context of what I said.

#8 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

My youngest plays this on the 360, its a good game but he's 34% through it so i doubt i'd buy it on WiiU.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#9 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

What does that have to do with my comments or third party support on the Wii U in general. Your comment makes no sense in the context of what I said.

You spoke as if the only thing they were bringing to the table is a late port. Cerberuz pointed out that the game that they're currently working will also make it's way to the Wii U (not to mention that there's also Lego City as an exclusive), thus it is 100% in context of your comment.
Posted Image

#10 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

The demo was good.

#11 dvl666

dvl666

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

If you've not played this game i can recommend it, i've finished it on the 360 and it's been my favourite Lego game to date, although that may change after the release of Lego City!

#12 BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

I played and completed the game on both Wii and 3DS. Both are great, but the Wii version is better because of the open world levels. Everything in the game is great, the way you unlock characters is exciting, and it's currently the best Lego game out.

#13 nothinglost

nothinglost

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

If you've not played this game i can recommend it, i've finished it on the 360 and it's been my favourite Lego game to date, although that may change after the release of Lego City!

Nice avatar dude!!!!!!!

The King is a favorite in our household.

#14 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:29 AM

Hmm...I am glad the game is coming to Wii U, but kinda late to the party don't ya think? :P

But eh, games are games. Especially 3rd party. And as for Wii U owners such as myself who want more 3rd party games: beggers can't be choosers.

#15 dvl666

dvl666

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

Nice avatar dude!!!!!!!

The King is a favorite in our household.

Cheers mate, i've got him immortalised as part of my horror tattoo i love the guy, seeing him at Bloodstock festival this year, can't wait!!

#16 nothinglost

nothinglost

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

^^^ Nice!!!

We're crossing our fingers for a North American tour in the next year or so....

We went to the Philladelphia show on the Gimmie Your Soul Please tour but The King lost his voice that day so they had to cancel.....

One and only chance we've ever had to see him and we drove 4+ hours only to be turned away at the door.....

:(

#17 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

You spoke as if the only thing they were bringing to the table is a late port. Cerberuz pointed out that the game that they're currently working will also make it's way to the Wii U (not to mention that there's also Lego City as an exclusive), thus it is 100% in context of your comment.

No its not 100% in the context of what I said. I suggest you go back and read what I said.

#18 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

No its not 100% in the context of what I said. I suggest you go back and read what I said.

The point is that they are putting effort into a new multi-platform title for the Wii U. The Lego Batman 2 port is little more than icing on the cake.

Posted Image

#19 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:58 AM

The point is that they are putting effort into a new multi-platform title for the Wii U. The Lego Batman 2 port is little more than icing on the cake.

For the sake of repeating myself I suggest you go read my post again. My point is that third party sport on the Wii U is poor at best. A lot of the big AAA games being released for other consoles this year and those announced are not coming to the Wii U. Rayman Legends which was an exclusive and supposed to have been released by now is no longer an exclusive and has been delayed until September. Activision has cancelled three of their Wii U games in Australia. Things like this do not help the Wii U or its chance of being successful.

#20 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

For the sake of repeating myself I suggest you go read my post again. My point is that third party sport on the Wii U is poor at best. A lot of the big AAA games being released for other consoles this year and those announced are not coming to the Wii U. Rayman Legends which was an exclusive and supposed to have been released by now is no longer an exclusive and has been delayed until September. Activision has cancelled three of their Wii U games in Australia. Things like this do not help the Wii U or its chance of being successful.

Your statement singles out TT games as just bringing a lazy port to the system. There's nothing here that would suggest this statement was intended for third parties in general.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!