Photo

Compulsive liar who cried rape 11 times is jailed.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

A woman who cried rape was jailed yesterday after a court heard it was her eleventh false claim.
Compulsive liar Elizabeth Jones, 22, was exposed when CCTV footage disproved her allegation against a man she ‘did not like any more’.
She had made her first false rape claim in 2004 when she was just 13, Southampton Crown Court heard.
Between 2005 and 2007 she made another eight allegations which police investigated and dismissed, although she was not prosecuted.
In 2009 she was sentenced to a ten-month detention and training order for a similar offence.
Jones’s latest victim was a boyfriend against whom she made the allegation after the pair had an argument.
Police began an investigation after Jones, from Southampton, persuaded a friend to report she had been assaulted.
She later went to the police station for a medical examination and repeated her allegation. The man was arrested and questioned for nine hours before being released without charge.

Posted Image

Ewww.

She falsely accused 11 guys of raped and I bet she ruined their lives too. Thankfully she's behind bars where she belongs.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

As slack as it sounds, She probably hopes someone would rape her because i doubt she could get it any other way...................

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#3 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

thats nice.

bb0.gif

#4 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

Interesting? It's quite sad that someone would drop to those lows.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#5 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

Doesn't common sense dictate that you should go after victims that can't rollover on top of you and crush you?

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

A woman who cried rape was jailed yesterday after a court heard it was her eleventh false claim.
Compulsive liar Elizabeth Jones, 22, was exposed when CCTV footage disproved her allegation against a man she ‘did not like any more’.
She had made her first false rape claim in 2004 when she was just 13, Southampton Crown Court heard.
Between 2005 and 2007 she made another eight allegations which police investigated and dismissed, although she was not prosecuted.
In 2009 she was sentenced to a ten-month detention and training order for a similar offence.
Jones’s latest victim was a boyfriend against whom she made the allegation after the pair had an argument.
Police began an investigation after Jones, from Southampton, persuaded a friend to report she had been assaulted.
She later went to the police station for a medical examination and repeated her allegation. The man was arrested and questioned for nine hours before being released without charge.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2M747l3qp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Faceb

Posted Image

Ewww.

She falsely accused 11 guys of raped and I bet she ruined their lives too. Thankfully she's behind bars where she belongs.

Readable text, yay!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Zinix

I thought we talked about this. I love you and all, but this topic, Australia says no.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

Zinix

I thought we talked about this. I love you and all, but this topic, Australia says no.

Looks like it took place in the UK.
I hope she gets some help, imo the judge should've sent her to see a psychiatrist.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

Readable text, yay!

It was early in the morning and I was too lazy to correct it.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#10 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

Looks like it took place in the UK.
I hope she gets some help, imo the judge should've sent her to see a psychiatrist.

I agree. I don't see any sense in sending people to jail who need legitimate help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!