• Please log in to reply
399 replies to this topic

#341 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

How did I get the name Amnesia? It's a long story.

Edited by Amnesia, 29 August 2013 - 11:09 AM.

#342 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

How do we know its the real you talking right now and not a fake you who is just making something up as you go along!?!?!?!!?

O_O

#343 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:12 AM

I chose this username because I have always been a rather envious person. I originally had trouble coming up with a username, but this one came to me around the end of high school. I'd like to say I'm so much more mature than I was back then, but I can't really say that. This username still fits me in full. I still get very frustrated at the fact that there are others who I see as prettier, having more musical talent, etc. than me. And sometimes if I know a girl who has it all, I come to not like her just because of that. Ridiculous, I know... I feel like I'm still a teenager when I say that, even though I'm not.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#344 Mara

Mara

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Fandom:
    DC Comics, One Piece, Monster Hunter

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:59 AM

Rooney Mara is my waifu and I really love Brian Woods Mara ongoing.

tumblr_mnhpywxuMx1ryr1z3o1_250.gif

#345 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

People ask me "Symbol? Why would you name yourself that?" This is my story:

I used to read this manga Seikon No Qwasar(Don't read it, don't watch it, don't google it don't bing it.) and they used these elemental attacks...except their elements were the elements from the periodic table of elements. Anyway the main Big Bad's element was gold and he had killed the main characters sister...I actually never saw the guy since I stoppped reading like at chapter 25 or something...I don't know that was years ago...

Anyway by coincidence I started thinking what would make a good username for the internet right around the same time as I was reading that manga. So I thought "Maybe I should use chemical elements in my username"...or something like that. Also coincidentally I had been on a Disney Movie watching spree and I loved the genie from Aladdin so I named myself GenieGold on the MMO Ether Saga Online. Then I thought to myself since I was coincidentally on a "I don't want to be like anyone else I must be unique and different from everyone" phase I decided that GenieGold was too boring. I wanted to have a name that no one else had ever used before on any other website. So I named myself AzureGenie, because I had just learned the word Azure from reading .Hack(I forget which one) and I thought that it was a unique word that not a lot of people had heard of...which it wasn't...anyway it turned out that someone on youtube already had that username.(And youtube was like my ultimate test because of I figured if it's so popular then of course if no one has the username on that website then no one has the username anywhere else either.)

Now actually I already had an account on that website that wasn't named AzureGenie so I had never actually tested my super spcial awesome ultra creative username on that website and I forgot my username so when I went to log in to youtube I thought that my username on that website was AzureGenie but everytime I put in my password it said it was wrong. I later searched for the guy's account and I found out that he had been on the website for three years and since I knew I hadn't joined anytime before then I was like...Darn it that name is already taken! So I went back to the drawing board and changed remembered my idea about the elements that I had sort of scrapped a long time ago because I didn't want to name myself after the bad guy from that manga.

Now coincidentally I had been visiting this website called SuperCheats.com but I had gotten fed up with them because they wouldn't fix the rules and they had robbed me of my rightful mod position and I decided I would not be anywhere near that website on the days and weeks close to my birthday so I left for a few months. Anyway I had decided to come back to the website on exactly April 1st so that I could call "April Fools" anytime someone didn't like something I said. Anyway some time between a little before I left that website and a little before I came back I came up with the name Symbol de Au.

Spoiler

I figured no one had used that name before since it used more than one language and coincidentally I had been taking Spanish class so I knew "de" meant "of" because we used the word a lot. The username was perfect and the best part of it was that the website allowed spaces so I didn't have to sully my perfect username with underscores or X's or numbers which immediately meant "uncreative username" in my eyes.

Spoiler

Anyway I named myself Symbol de Au and so far the name has never been taken on any other website and if one day it is taken by someone else I'll assume they copied because they found the name to be epic. Anyway, I eventually started shortening it to Symbol because one word usernames are even classier than no number usernames and that's usually what people call me instead of typing out the whole username. Actually my username for this website is still Symbol de Au even though my screen name is just Symbol.

Edited by Symbol, 31 May 2013 - 09:34 AM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#346 Mara

Mara

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Fandom:
    DC Comics, One Piece, Monster Hunter

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

Well I used to rad this manga Seikon No Qwasar(Don't read it, don't watch it.)

0Zo7RjM.png

It'll be our little secret.

tumblr_mnhpywxuMx1ryr1z3o1_250.gif

#347 ccc0mb0_bReakeR

ccc0mb0_bReakeR

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:
    Killer Instinct, Halo, Sonic, Bioshock

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:39 AM

Killer instinct - hope it's coming to the Wii U

#348 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Kyle1503
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

I chose mine because my name is Kyle and I was born on the 15th of March which gave me 1503 so Kyle+1503=Kyle1503

#349 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:38 AM

because one dude aint enough, and two is too low.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#350 Fami.Kim

Fami.Kim

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • NNID:MrOrange01
  • Fandom:
    AC, JJBA

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:35 PM

Me?

Well... The first part is Famicom (The Japanese NES), and the last part is my last name, Kim.

comic sans lol

#351 Xerocks

Xerocks

Red Koopa Troopa

• Validating
  • 50 posts
  • Fandom:
    Deadly Premonition

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:51 AM

I worked at Subway many years ago and someone joked that I was like a Xerox machine because I tried pretty hard to make the food look exactly like the pictures hanging up by the menu. It just stuck. I changed the spelling to -ocks instead of -ox just for fun.

- Physical media forever!

#352 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:54 AM

I am a magician (main profession) and so Sorceror sort of fits well even though it's spelled wrong hehe. I use this name mostly in gaming life. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#353 TheDoritoKing

TheDoritoKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • NNID:Sir-Homsar

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

Well, when I found this fourm I was eating some Doritos (Cool Ranch flavor to be exact [not those horrible Taco Bell things that'll probably give you dysentery]). I was trying to think of a user-name (first thought was "The Duke" when I realized how easily that could be used against me), and I decided that TheDoritoKing (CamelCase necessary) was a fine name to use.

#354 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

Soul is what I sold on Ebay for 62 cents.
Good music has Soul.
Good food has Soul.

#355 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:10 AM

U can't even imagine how badly I want Banjo Kazooie in Super Smash Bros, that's what's up! :( 

#356 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

#357 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

Do i have to say it..?

#358 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

Well my favorite band Rammstein did a song called Rosenrot which is German for Rose Red. Being into my feminine side I though it sounded pretty. Here is the Song in it's beautiful German language

Signature_DK.png

#359 ugguy

ugguy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • NNID:uglyguy

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

because I is ugly :ph34r:

#360 XxNightfallxX

XxNightfallxX

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Blind Guardian, Elder Scrolls

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

My username is actually a name of a song from Blind Guardian.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!