Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

*sigh*

I remember, It was in 2007, I was joining Club penguin when I was searching through possible usernames.... Da man, penguin man, AND DONT ASK. I then ran through just random usernames until I typed abcdude out of nowhere, and Who knew, it was just perfect. So every site I have joined since then used that name.

Nice to remember my best Idea I have had, Lol..

794144.png?13383682

#82 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:45 PM

*sigh*

I remember, It was in 2007, I was joining Club penguin when I was searching through possible usernames.... Da man, penguin man, AND DONT ASK. I then ran through just random usernames until I typed abcdude out of nowhere, and Who knew, it was just perfect. So every site I have joined since then used that name.

Nice to remember my best Idea I have had, Lol..

My club penguin username was: "asdfgh"

I got mad as I tried WAY too many names, so then I just used that and it was still free. lol

Anyways, I mentioned it before, my irl name plus 4 numbers that mean something to me.

#83 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:46 PM

I was sitting in my room with my sketchbook from art class trying to think of names... So I just wrote some character names down on one page then mixed and matched letters and finally came up with what I got now.
I think it's pretty neat. Not the most interesting story though...
Posted Image

#84 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:53 AM

You know, thinking about it, I probably have a Club Penguin account as well.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#85 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:16 AM

I was obsessed with Wii at the time I made my Youtube account... so ever since I have used this name.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#86 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:24 AM

A friend of mine gave me the nickname Jonke, ever since then i have been using it and all my friends.

#87 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:40 AM

A friend of mine gave me the nickname Jonke, ever since then i have been using it and all my friends.

How'd you get your nickname/in what relation?

#88 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:52 PM

It was during elementary school. A girl didn't want to say my real name (Johannes, no idea why) but she started to call me Jonke instead. After a while, all around me and my friends started to call me Jonke. after some time i started to get used to it and i've been using it ever since then.

Edited by Jonke, 25 October 2011 - 01:09 PM.

#89 Supermaddud

Supermaddud

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • NNID:SuperMaddud
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, 3DS, Gamecube, Wii U

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:38 PM

I picked it because it was my youtube name, and then my 3DS buzz name! So it's kinda, stuck?

#90 CBNS

CBNS

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:47 PM

I have lots of nicknames but this is the one i use with Nintendo consoles. The name born when i collected parts of nicknames in somekind of vampire nickname generator and then added 4 of those parts together for one name.

My full nick is actually Coldbite Nightstalker but i usually write it C.B. Nightstalker or shortly CBNS.

At work people usually call me "Mr. Ed" because i drink a lot of energydrinks to keep me awake after playing videogames at night.

#91 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

Hey seeing how users came up with their names :laugh: ... I'll tell ma story

During the first 2 years of Highschool, my friend and I was were Japanese freaks (we still are, but not as much as we were younger) we loved everything Japanese from Culture, Language, Food, Music, Anime, Video Games etc. We thought it would be cool to have Japanese names. She called her self Keikuma (with means glittery bear in English) then later chance to Kei for short (after meet an internet friend who went by the name Koo). I chose the name Merchi (becuase I though the Japanese had a character for the letter R, later relise I found out only character by itself was N). During Year 9 I was starting to get into the Emo subcultre (Style, Clothes, Music etc) and my friend showed me a band called Chiodos. I thought the name shounded cool so I added it to Merchi and now I have Merchiodos and that would always be my display name.
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#92 martoparto

martoparto

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, SMT and Pokemon

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:49 AM

When i first connected to the internet (back in 2004), my dad used this username to sign me up for Skype, so I went with it.

Posted Image

No! I didn't know the results!! Oh well...

#93 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:55 AM

nickname from school :P my real name ends with "kat" spelled like that, and my friends made a joke that i sold crack, and someone came up with the name Crackkat :P
Posted Image

#94 Seho Cornelius

Seho Cornelius

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:19 PM

Seho is something I thought of one night while I was sitting up bored out of my mind, and Cornelius is what my taekwondo instructor called me.

Posted Image

#95 Nico

Nico

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Pikmin, etc.

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:20 PM

nickname from school :P my real name ends with "kat" spelled like that, and my friends made a joke that i sold crack, and someone came up with the name Crackkat :P

When people can't get something done and you decide to give it a try do you say "Lemme have a Crackkat it?" Lame joke is lame.

Now, as for my name. I went through many years with different names online, and they were all pretty stupid, as I came to realize. So, finally, I decided I needed to get a name that had something to do with me uniquely while at the same time being something I can look at in several years and still find respectable rather than dumb.
Posted Image
I like my ponies to be a little mixed up. And with Muffins.

#96 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:12 AM

Well, I've explained this in my intro thread, but PWN3 is the name I use for playing Smash under any circumstances... I chose it because I thought that I was pretty good with Roy, Marth and Link - 'pwning' with the three main sword-wielding characters. I then realised Young Link existed, and that idea just kinda exploded. Oh well, I like it.

#97 Zuperman

Zuperman

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:39 AM

Well I was thinking of a cool email address involving a nick name, and I thought replacing the S with a Z in Superman would be good because it sounds good and personalizes the name. I'm not a fan of Superman at all, really.
Posted Image

#98 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

When people can't get something done and you decide to give it a try do you say "Lemme have a Crackkat it?" Lame joke is lame.

Now, as for my name. I went through many years with different names online, and they were all pretty stupid, as I came to realize. So, finally, I decided I needed to get a name that had something to do with me uniquely while at the same time being something I can look at in several years and still find respectable rather than dumb.

haha not lame, actually made me laugh ;)
Posted Image

#99 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:05 AM

Now for MEH!! :D

Apparently (apparently, HA!!) I'm crazy... in general. My username on 3DSBuzz was IVE GONE CRAZY FOR 3DS and here, it used to be CRAZY FOR WIIU. But then I made an account on another site and had a different name so it got confusing, so I changed it on here!! :D GeneralCraezy because I'm crazy in general and it sounds kinda cool... like I'm a crazy general... oh, and its spelt wrong cuz I like to be different ;)

Posted Image

#100 Pedo

Pedo

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

I don't think my username needs an explanation about it's origin. Hehe~

Lolis, Lolis, and more Lolis. <3

Posted Image

If you wish, please click the egg above to help it grow into an amazing dragon! :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!