#101 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Earthworm Jim, Metroid

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

To my dad, I've always been known as 'The Worm', because of how much I wiggled around when I was a baby. One day, while trying to come up with a username for another forum, my dad walks into the room and calls me 'Jumbo Worm' due to being, well, older. You can figure out the rest from there.
Posted Image

#102 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

I use to always have trouble deciding on names to call myself for stuff. One day I was playing a game on Andkon that involved little jellybean people getting various objects dropped on there head. That was the best part of the game, and whenever it happened I would think the word squish. Eventually I decided that squish is a fun word and worthy of being my name. The only problem is that Squish isn't exactly uncommon so I don't always get to use it. In that case, I use the more refined name Squishton because I randomly decided to do so.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#103 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

Mine came from my actual name.

by chance

#104 Fzerowii

Fzerowii

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    F-zero

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:10 AM

i joined mario kart wii back in 2008 and just thought of it cause i love f-zero in general and espically f-zero gx.

#105 Colon Leftbracket

Colon Leftbracket

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Me

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:07 PM

Well... I've had plenty of aliases before (DJ Gamer, Failedabortionbaby, Binky FABulous) but the one I use on Xbox and Steam is Stachioed. Long story short in a Web Development class we were supposed to make a logo for our website so I made on for Stachioed Studios. Though to make the Stache Face I used the Colon ":" and Left Bracket "{" characters in the text tool. After saying colon left bracket out loud a few times it sounded vaguely like a name! Therefore my new online alias became Colon Leftbracket, which is slightly less offensive than Binky FABulous, The Failedabortionbaby! :P

#106 Finesthour

Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

Let's see...

A few years back, I was sitting on my couch playing CoD.

And I wanted to be MLG.

So I thought of Finesthour.

I have used it ever since.

Posted Image

#107 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:36 PM

Do I...

...Do I even need to explain?

#108 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:42 PM

Do I...

...Do I even need to explain?

Yes you do. Where does it come from?! I HAVE NO IDEA!!!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#109 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:44 PM

Yes you do. Where does it come from?! I HAVE NO IDEA!!!

Me: Gaming Since 2000.

#110 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:26 AM

Weeaboo, because I am into my animes and video games, and given the chance to do things leisurely, I shut myself in my bedroom talking to you guys while I watch Tales of the Abyss on animeultima and play Tales of the Abyss on my 3DS.

Wombat, because I am an Australian, and I used to play for the Wombats football team.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#111 Turboblaze

Turboblaze

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, MLP: FiM

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

It`s the Pokemon Reshiram`s ability.

#112 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

My avatar is is Shadow dressed like a knight, so i based my username off of it...

by chance

#113 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:19 PM

My username stems from the link from the APDF to Star Wars I created with my signature.

I simply asked for suggestions in the chat and I came up with it. A combination of my previous username with Darth Vader.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#114 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:20 PM

Don't forget, I even gave you Darth vader as a nickname. :)

by chance

#115 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:53 AM

I don't think my username needs an explanation about it's origin. Hehe~ Lolis, Lolis, and more Lolis. <3

Oh god.. you probably mean soemthing different, but I'm p***ing myself laughing here!! XD

Posted Image

#116 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:22 PM

Immawinner: originally used on a different website to hide my personality.

Sportsgamer: I love playing sports video games. I do play real sports too.

#117 ptalecz

ptalecz

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:34 PM

A toy I had was called Piti, and my name is Alex, I abbreviated Piti as "pt" (pee-tee) and added a stupid ending so it could look better XD and that's how ptalecz was born

#118 Lady Rarity Pony

Lady Rarity Pony

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Schutzstaffel

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:53 AM

Well after becoming a brony I began referring to myself as "Lady Rarity" on other forums even if that wasn't my username. When I joined the mlpforums I planned on using the name I had been going by for a while. At that time I the username was not currently in use but someone had used it and then changed their username which kept the name unavailable so I resorted to adding the simplest word in the brony fandom to my name...Pony.
Thus Lady Rarity Pony was born and I now use the name whenever I can. I did have a chance a while ago to use the name "Lady Rarity" after it was made available again by my request but by that time I had grown attached to LRP, LaRP and LuRP that I began to be called by so I kept my username after a few days without the "Pony" part. Now here I am as LRP!
Posted Image

#119 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:00 AM

Well after becoming a brony I began referring to myself as "Lady Rarity" on other forums even if that wasn't my username. When I joined the mlpforums I planned on using the name I had been going by for a while. At that time I the username was not currently in use but someone had used it and then changed their username which kept the name unavailable so I resorted to adding the simplest word in the brony fandom to my name...Pony.
Thus Lady Rarity Pony was born and I now use the name whenever I can. I did have a chance a while ago to use the name "Lady Rarity" after it was made available again by my request but by that time I had grown attached to LRP, LaRP and LuRP that I began to be called by so I kept my username after a few days without the "Pony" part. Now here I am as LRP!

Lurp!! :laugh: I'm never gonna get tired of saying that btw ;)

Posted Image

#120 zoop

zoop

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zoop

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:14 AM

Hm. Familiar topic, this is. ;)

Once upon a time (roughly 1999 AD, just prior to the day of lavos) I used the handle Zophar in all of my online gaming endeavors.

I eventually got tired of people asking me "HEY ARE YOU THE DUDE THAT RUNS THAT SWEET EMULATOR SITE???" and, being in the "numbers as letters are kewl" phase of my early teenage years, decided to change my name to Z0Phar to differentiate it a bit.

Eventually Z0Phar became Z0PharX (because, as we all know, capital Xs at the end of a handle increase said handle's coolness level by approximately eleventy billion percent), and all was well in the world, until I woke up one day and realized that I had slowly started to find the name to be completely and utterly ridiculous. I'm not sure, but I think it was roughly around the time that I grew up.

By that point most of my online buddies had taken to calling me Zoop, rather than "Zo far Ecks" in voice chat. I thought it sounded amusing when said outloud, and so picked it up as my handle.

TL;DR ZOOP SOUNDS FUNNY WHEN YOU SAY IT

This may or may not have been a cross-post from another forum. I admit to nothing.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!