• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 johnodd4

johnodd4

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

Anyone else find this stupid zen pinball gets released in europe and japan but delayed in the u.s now its been 3 months and they decided to launch bit trip garbage instead wow not impressed.

#2 NegaScott128

NegaScott128

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:46 AM

It's pinball. Get over it.

#3 nothinglost

nothinglost

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:52 AM

Well.... I'd be willing to bet that Zen Studios isn't very happy that's it's not out in NA yet too.

It's their company that will make money off of the release after all.

They keep saying it's "coming soon" on their facebook page so don't worry. It will be in our living rooms soon....

#4 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:00 AM

Anyone else find this stupid zen pinball gets released in europe and japan but delayed in the u.s now its been 3 months and they decided to launch bit trip garbage instead wow not impressed.

You should probably play Runner 2 before calling it garbage, it's far from that.

Nintendo don't dictate release schedules to developers.  Bit.Trip and Zen Studios are two different development teams and are not conspiring to keep you from playing pinball.

#5 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:31 AM

It is a really good game. Really enjoying it but get over it. You guys have been playing Fire Emblem and that arrives in Europe not earlier than April :( Can't win them all.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#6 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

I want my Zen!

Signature_DK.png

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

I played like 5 seconds of zen pinball.

Then they wanted money.

I'd advise against playing it at all.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

I played like 5 seconds of zen pinball.
Then they wanted money.
I'd advise against playing it at all.

Do you think creating games is probono, as in charities?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

Do you think creating games is probono, as in charities?

Yes.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

Yes.

Haha, how I'd like to live in a phantasy world like that :)

#11 xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Nintendo Legends

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

That's nothing, we Europe still don't have Runner 2 that came out tuesday, apparently it's being delayed until April according to NEOGAF.

Nintendo always screw us Europe over game releases. While u Americans get it day1. :(

It sucks that Nintendo does this crap to us. I'm sending tweets and spreading the word out and give Nintendo a piece of my mind, i am very angry about this!

Edited by xBASSxMONSTAx, 01 March 2013 - 01:20 PM.

• Kao likes this

#12 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

I want that Star Wars pinball. I'd get it for 360, but would wait if it's coming to WiiU. Anyone know about that?

#13 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

I want that Star Wars pinball. I'd get it for 360, but would wait if it's coming to WiiU. Anyone know about that?

It is coming. I tweeted Zen a while ago and they confirmed. Also via Miiverse admin from Zen.

#14 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

now you know how us gamer's in the EU feel, we always get everything last & it is always more expensive !

sorry if i sound harsh, i am not trying to, but other people have to put up with this much more then either the usa or japan.

• Kao likes this

#15 xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Nintendo Legends

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

now you know how us gamer's in the EU feel, we always get everything last & it is always more expensive !

sorry if i sound harsh, i am not trying to, but other people have to put up with this much more then either the usa or japan.

So right brother. As a poor European, we get this so much more. It's not even funny. Something needs to change and I'm going to start a petition soon.
  • Kao likes this

#16 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

I know, it sucks, I live in the Netherlands and have these problems too. But, it is not even as though as it used to be, lots of titles release simultanious worldwide now. On the other side, i do understand that working towards deadlines, translations and localisation is not a priority since maybe 90% of your target audience is English speaking. Yet in Europe there need to be at least 5 translations and at most 20 or so. It even becomes more work whenever its mot only text but also audio, new voice-overs etc. It just takes time and it wouldn't be fair to let the whole world waiting so that we have Dutch subtitles. But....as an adult gamer I could not care less for Dutch text or audio, I prefer the originals. But for the kids I do understand.

#17 Death Stare Obama

Death Stare Obama

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    My balls

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:37 AM

I played zen pinball on my PS3

they wanted $3 for a friggin table

then I went back to sly cooper.

eKsvghU.jpg

#18 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

I played zen pinball on my PS3
they wanted $3 for a friggin table
then I went back to sly cooper.

I don't understand you guys. Playing through a table takes a lot of hour. Epic Quest is just an example of that, I played that table for over 10 hours. Yet, i didn't beat the Dragon yet, i equiped my knight with full Epic Armor and have all magic potions. 3 euro a table is cheap! In reallife it is only good for three rounds. Just imagine how much time the devs invest in developmenttime, licenses and more. I don't know why people a so upset by Zen asking money for their work.

I hope they create some exclusive Metroid, Zelda, Pokemon, Monkeyball, Sonic and BillyHatcher tables for WiiU.

#19 Death Stare Obama

Death Stare Obama

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    My balls

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

I don't understand you guys. Playing through a table takes a lot of hour. Epic Quest is just an example of that, I played that table for over 10 hours. Yet, i didn't beat the Dragon yet, i equiped my knight with full Epic Armor and have all magic potions. 3 euro a table is cheap! In reallife it is only good for three rounds. Just imagine how much time the devs invest in developmenttime, licenses and more. I don't know why people a so upset by Zen asking money for their work.

I hope they create some exclusive Metroid, Zelda, Pokemon, Monkeyball, Sonic and BillyHatcher tables for WiiU.

2 things

A.  Pinball Tables are pinball tables. I dont care if it has some RPG elements I'd rather be playing a GAME. I'd rather play Bit.Trip. Presents runner 2 (which kicks total ass BTW). I dont friggin care how long I can play a pinball table for! I can find thousands of free pinball games of a quality just slightly below this! I hate free games that arent free. I'd rather just buy a game for $$$ and then get my whole damn game! Besides why the hell do you care about this game coming to wii u? Its gonna be the exact same game as the 7 other versions of this game -_-

eKsvghU.jpg

#20 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

2 things
A. Pinball Tables are pinball tables. I dont care if it has some RPG elements I'd rather be playing a GAME. I'd rather play Bit.Trip. Presents runner 2 (which kicks total ass BTW). I dont friggin care how long I can play a pinball table for! I can find thousands of free pinball games of a quality just slightly below this! I hate free games that arent free. I'd rather just buy a game for $$$ and then get my whole damn game! Besides why the hell do you care about this game coming to wii u? Its gonna be the exact same game as the 7 other versions of this game -_-

You really don't understand pinball at all. You should indeed skip this and play something else.
About the salesmodel, sure it's confusing but they need a platform to showcase all tables. Should they release all the tables as separate games?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!