MrSazperilla

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • NNID:MrSazperilla
  • Fandom:
    Star Wars, Team Fortress, Mario

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hello, I am MrSazperilla and am new to the form. I am a avid Nintendo gamer. The Wii U is amazign so far! This is my one big idea I think Nintendo should impliment! 

First Nintendo should get rid of the codes on the 3DS and use Nintendo Network ID's the same as how they do on the Wii U. Once both platforms are connected I think it would be great if say the hats you collected in Street Pass could now be worn by your Mii that you have for your Nintendo Network ID. I think it would give more incentive to show off which hat you got. As well as making people more Uniqe. Lastly Street Pass has accomplishments Nintendo should make this a standard feature for all Wii U and 3DS games they would serve as Nintendos answer to acheivments. 

Thats all for now. Hope to hear your thoughts on my ideas! 

S9sJhGQ.jpg

#2 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Hello, I am MrSazperilla and am new to the form. I am a avid Nintendo gamer. The Wii U is amazign so far! This is my one big idea I think Nintendo should impliment! 

First Nintendo should get rid of the codes on the 3DS and use Nintendo Network ID's the same as how they do on the Wii U. Once both platforms are connected I think it would be great if say the hats you collected in Street Pass could now be worn by your Mii that you have for your Nintendo Network ID. I think it would give more incentive to show off which hat you got. As well as making people more Uniqe. Lastly Street Pass has accomplishments Nintendo should make this a standard feature for all Wii U and 3DS games they would serve as Nintendos answer to acheivments. 

Thats all for now. Hope to hear your thoughts on my ideas! 

Hello I'm Saturn perhaps the most avid member since November 2012. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Dont let the site changes that they implemented today bother you. I'm sure the admins will take that into consideration. As for the rest of the site I prefer the chat due to the fact my best friends are there a lot and chatting back and forth is the thing I prefer to do. Although I am in the forums frequently too.

Signature_DK.png

#3 MrSazperilla

MrSazperilla

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • NNID:MrSazperilla
  • Fandom:
    Star Wars, Team Fortress, Mario

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

Hello I'm Saturn perhaps the most avid member since November 2012. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Dont let the site changes that they implemented today bother you. I'm sure the admins will take that into consideration. As for the rest of the site I prefer the chat due to the fact my best friends are there a lot and chatting back and forth is the thing I prefer to do. Although I am in the forums frequently too.

I'll keep that In mind. So far this is a friendly forum and good for information! 

S9sJhGQ.jpg

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay :D as for NNID's on 3DS instead of friend codes, it's happening! Nintendo said a long time ago in a future software update NNID's will be coming to 3DS along with MiiVerse, only trouble is we still don't know exactly when, my bets are late this year most likely when the Wii U Operating System has neen updated to run faster and load games faster, along with support for the new Wii U Virtual Console.

#5 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

hi & welcome :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Miiverse, 3DS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!