• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

i really dont get why they wont do it... i think the wii u would be the best console for the game with the gamepad for inventory option.

#22 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Ok this his a problem! Someone at nintendo needs to be fired! They need to step up with 3rd party support!
1st party always good helps yes but always need the third party support,And yes i see alote off third party support giving the finger to nintendo...they need to step up, they are being lazy! simple has that!

And this is Nintendo's fault how? It's all based on if they feel they should put it on Wii U or not. I personally would want it on the Wii U for GamePad features.

Posted Image

#23 Death Stare Obama

Death Stare Obama

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    My balls

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

wow who the hell cares? Whats the point of having this on wii u since every PC in the world can run it (Slight exaduaration if you have something like an IBM PC 80-286 which if you do then you couldnt be on the internet!). Besides notch said that he wouldn't be doing anymore company partnerships. This isnt like crysis or tomb raider where the ports COULD have happened because it was on pretty much everything. I'm happy. Minecraft is overrated as crap IMO and I dont need my nintendo guys to start going insane about it -_-.

eKsvghU.jpg

#24 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

And this is Nintendo's fault how? It's all based on if they feel they should put it on Wii U or not. I personally would want it on the Wii U for GamePad features.

bc nintendo needs to be trying to get these games on their system, its not just the game devs.

#25 PS3WIIIUfan

PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Silent Hill,Socom,Mario,Zelda,GT

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

wii u for GamePad features 3rd party needs to step up with that they also are being lazy..Im not saying its nintendo fault, just saying they need to step up with 3rd party support! have a meeting or something with 3rd party devs!  i just have a fealing nintendo not showing the love for 3rd party support!

it goes both ways when u think about it!

Edited by PS3WIIIUfan, 05 March 2013 - 09:31 PM.

Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Wii U 32gb/Zombiu/Black Ops 2
Nintendo Network ID:S.K_Kulczycky2k
Posted Image

#26 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

I can't lie I'm disappointed, this game looked like it would have fit the Wii U pertectly.

It would.

Developers making shady back room deals are shooting themselves in the foot. Not to mention short-changing us as gamers.

Wii u is perfect for many things. This is one of them.

Games like Crysis 3 as well. And now that we know Crytek had Crysis running perfectly on wii u, we know the platform isn't the issue. It's the publishers. Agendas and back room deals.
Those things killed sets hardware. But Nintendo is a different animal.

Nintendo has bent over backward for third parties. Provided non-competitive strategic timing, extra development support, favorable licensing, the works.

If a third party does not view Nintendo favorably, there is something else happening. It's called politics.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 05 March 2013 - 11:29 PM.

#27 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:38 AM

Cozmo, on 05 Mar 2013 - 23:52, said:bc nintendo needs to be trying to get these games on their system, its not just the game devs.

They can only push the devs to do it. As it stands now, it's most likely a business decision.

Posted Image

#28 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

wiiU new or not populare enough? that is my guess on y not. 

#29 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:46 AM

Same old story. Crysis 3, Metro:Last Light, Tomb Raider. Now Minecraft.

http://www.edge-onli...very-unlikely/?

A tiresome sameness of news.

Im sure Crystal Dynamics said Tomb Raider wasnt coming to Wii U because they began developing it long before the Wii U was announced and they didnt want to make a crappy port for it. I think thats a reasonable excuse for the lack of a Wii U version.

#30 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:12 AM

no minecraft for videogames consoles

#31 Daniel

Daniel

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

It'd probably boost console sales by at least a little.

I mean, I'd sell my PS3 if they they got this and GTA V.

Maybe even just Minecraft.

#32 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

Minecraft requires way too much power for the Wii U. The textures on that game is hardcore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!