ArmedPrimate

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • NNID:BringerOfBooze
  • Fandom:
    Cloud (FFVII), Master Chief (Halo)

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

So as everyone knows I just bought my Wii U system a few days ago and I love it! I just picked up Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Darksiders 2 along with a starter accessory kit for the gamepad. I just wish there was more accessories out there for the Wii U! Anyone agree?

#2 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

I have Nintendo Land, Mario and Zombi U and so far i`m loving it. Not to mention that Miiverse is really cool - even if just to check the drawings.

Regarding accessories there`s batteries, controllers, cloths and others you can buy. Not a whole lot of diversity but Wii U has been out for a few months.

#3 Reversal

Reversal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

Haha yeah i just got my Wii U recently too and so far it's an awesome system. Even though the only game I have for it atm is Nintendo Land (fun game btw) I think that's it's a great piece of technology. I think the Wii U is better than the PS4 in terms of hardware. There's so much stuff you can do on the Wii U compared to the PS4. Though i bet the PS4 will be great too.

#4 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

I like the Wii U too. It is nifty. 

In fact, I think Nintendo should use that word as the marketing tagline.

Wii U

It's Nifty.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 08 March 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

Haha yeah i just got my Wii U recently too and so far it's an awesome system. Even though the only game I have for it atm is Nintendo Land (fun game btw) I think that's it's a great piece of technology. I think the Wii U is better than the PS4 in terms of hardware. There's so much stuff you can do on the Wii U compared to the PS4. Though i bet the PS4 will be great too.

Glad you're enjoying your Wii U. It is a good console with a lot of potential. That said I think its very premature to compare it to the PS4. Technically speaking the PS4 is actually better then the Wii U on paper. It obviously depends how developers use that technology. Not to mention we know hardly anything about the PS4 other then what was mentioned at their press conference. That press conference was just a teaser and Sony has yet to reveal a lot aspects of the PS4 yet.

#6 KarlMarx1818

KarlMarx1818

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

I am LOVING my Wii U. Just completed Zombi U which is excellent. 

The great thing is it's only going to get better. Quicker menu's, virtual console, more games and services.

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

Nice to know your enjoying your Wii U, I have Darksiders 2 too, I think it's awesome, shame it never got picked up when THQ was sold :( I was so hoping for a Darksiders 3 :(

#8 ArmedPrimate

ArmedPrimate

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • NNID:BringerOfBooze
  • Fandom:
    Cloud (FFVII), Master Chief (Halo)

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

Well I just ended up returning Darksiders because it kept freezing and refused to work on my system yet everything else does. So instead I picked up that sonic racing game, looks pretty fun

Edited by ArmedPrimate, 09 March 2013 - 01:54 PM.

#9 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

funny my copy of darksiders 2 runs great apart from some rare framerate stutters perhaps had a dodgy disc also not switched my wii u on for a while but i have been playing a lot of forza horizion.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#10 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

I suggest some decent headphones as they plug straight into the Gamepad. They are great for online voicechat, getting more immersed into the game and best of all you can use them like a handheld for off tv play.

#11 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

funny my copy of darksiders 2 runs great apart from some rare framerate stutters perhaps had a dodgy disc also not switched my wii u on for a while but i have been playing a lot of forza horizion.

So off topic but Forza Horizon is awesome. Probably my favorite racing game ever.

#12 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

Its is quite awesome.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!