Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • NNID:HalfName
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

have you tried turning off lag inducing tv features like noise reduction, or does it have a 'gaming mode'?

Yeah, I tried that, and no, it's pretty old so it doesn't have anything like that. (I don't mean massive box with VHS combi or anything xD But it's old enough that it can't output 1080p)

FmEkJ2.gif

#22 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

Yeah, I tried that, and no, it's pretty old so it doesn't have anything like that. (I don't mean massive box with VHS combi or anything xD But it's old enough that it can't output 1080p)

Can you gibe the make and model?  Maybe seeing just what kind of tv we're talking about would help.

#23 Half

Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • NNID:HalfName
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:05 AM

Can you gibe the make and model?  Maybe seeing just what kind of tv we're talking about would help.

I searched, and searched, but I can't find it anywhere on the TV or the Internet and we threw out the manual ages ago.
Closest I could find is this http://reviews.cnet....eview-49304907/

The only thing different about the one I have and that, is a logo saying REGZA on the top left. So yeah, it's probably the same.

FmEkJ2.gif

#24 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

I searched, and searched, but I can't find it anywhere on the TV or the Internet and we threw out the manual ages ago.
Closest I could find is this http://reviews.cnet....eview-49304907/

The only thing different about the one I have and that, is a logo saying REGZA on the top left. So yeah, it's probably the same.

Guess I'm at a loss then.  It doesn't look like a tv that would be having trouble.  It might just be its a problem with that tv, but I'm no expert.  Sorry, but that's as much as I can help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!