Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • NNID:zangoose
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing / Kirby / Pokemon

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:45 AM

smash_bros_characters.jpg?w=625&h=223

Nintendo of America has listed the long-awaited Smash Bros game for the Nintendo 3DS as coming soon. Super Smash Bros 3DS was listed alongside games such as Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon X and Pokemon Y as coming soon to the platform. The games that were listed have all been previously confirmed for this year, minus Super Smash Bros 3DS. Do you think we may see Super Smash Bros 3DS released this year?

Coming Soon:

Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Super Smash Bros., Pokémon X/Pokémon Y.

Edited by Alii, 27 March 2013 - 04:45 AM.

small_zpsfe204a57.jpg

#2 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:51 AM

Lol nice copy pasta from My Nintendo News. Anyway, as much as I love Smash Bros, I can't think of anyway this type of game would work on the 3DS. Unless the 3DS version was very limited or just added extra features or something. Idk. Either way, it's cool that it's listed as coming soon. I hope they give more info at E3.

#3 NegaScott128

NegaScott128

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:53 AM

"Coming Soon" is a marketing term for something that doesn't have a release date yet. It's gonna be a while.

#4 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

I'm guessing early next year we will see both Smash Bros.  :laugh:

Signature_DK.png

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

I'm guessing early next year we will see both Smash Bros.  :laugh:

doubt it.

sakurai is slow, 2014 christmas or 2015 imo.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

doubt it.

sakurai is slow, 2014 christmas or 2015 imo.

Games like that simply don't take 4+ years to make. It's not the sequel to Skyrim.

Signature_DK.png

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

Games like that simply don't take 4+ years to make. It's not the sequel to Skyrim.

Do you know that Brawl was supposedly to release in 2007 and kept on getting delayed and delayed?

Sakurai is a perfectionist, he won't release something unless he knows there's nothing else he can to do to improve it. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#8 Alii

Alii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • NNID:zangoose
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing / Kirby / Pokemon

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

Lol nice copy pasta from My Nintendo News. Anyway, as much as I love Smash Bros, I can't think of anyway this type of game would work on the 3DS. Unless the 3DS version was very limited or just added extra features or something. Idk. Either way, it's cool that it's listed as coming soon. I hope they give more info at E3.

Caught! >< i love that site ..

Well at least it's 100% confirmed to be coming to 3DS soon,I would'int say as far as 2015 though ^^

small_zpsfe204a57.jpg

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Sequel to elder scrolls indeed!

It shouldn't take more than a year, true.
But this is Nintendo and Sakurai.
Welcome to waiting forever.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

Everyone at Nintendo are type A when it comes to making games, which is why we love the games they make so much.

#11 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:30 AM

and Namco Bandai.

2lvmghw.png

#12 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

have you ever played a 3ds xl? I have the original 3ds and thought the same thing, but then I played my friends xl a couple times when we hung out and it suddenly seemed plausible. The XL with it's bigger screens, and better comfort level could actually make a game like that work

Edited by lucario23, 27 March 2013 - 08:30 AM.

#13 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:46 AM

have you ever played a 3ds xl? I have the original 3ds and thought the same thing, but then I played my friends xl a couple times when we hung out and it suddenly seemed plausible. The XL with it's bigger screens, and better comfort level could actually make a game like that work

No I haven't, I have the original 3DS. I guess only time will tell. I just hope it turns out playable on the 3DS.

#14 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

I have concerns about screen size. I played a demo of PAS Battle Royale on Vita, and I thought the screen was too small for that, and that's about the size of the XL. I'm going to get it and love it regardless, but it may be my least favorite Smash.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#15 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

I have concerns about screen size. I played a demo of PAS Battle Royale on Vita, and I thought the screen was too small for that, and that's about the size of the XL. I'm going to get it and love it regardless, but it may be my least favorite Smash.

I find the xl to be more comfortable than the vita, but I've only got to hold the vita for a couple of minutes so I don't have much to go by. 

#16 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:32 AM

I'm guessing early next year we will see both Smash Bros. :laugh:

Highly unlikely. We are probably not going to see them before late 2014 and more likely in 2015.

Regardless it's not going to be out early next year.

Personally I think Playstation All Stars plays just fine on the Vita. I have no problems with it.

It should work just fine. There was a similar game which also had a sequel both on the DS called Jump Super Stars or something similar based on the Shonen Jump characters and it played just fine.

#17 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:47 AM

super smash bros 4  on wii u and 3ds will require both of them to finish 100%  to get all unlockables,

#18 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:53 AM

super smash bros 4  on wii u and 3ds will require both of them to finish 100%  to get all unlockables,

I sincerely hope not especially since they most likely wont have a cross-buy like feature.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#19 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

I find the xl to be more comfortable than the vita, but I've only got to hold the vita for a couple of minutes so I don't have much to go by.

its not that it's hard to hold, it's that I thought the screen wasn't big enough. I don't even have am xl anyway, that's why I'm concerned

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#20 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

Super Smash Bros. Wii U / 3DS is an upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS video game in the Super Smash Bros. series. It is being developed by Namco Bandai Games, and directed by series creator Masahiro Sakurai. The game was announced at E3 2011 by Nintendo President Satoru Iwata. During the presentation he confirmed that both the Wii U and 3DS versions of the game will feature some sort of cross-platfrom connectivity.

http://nintendo.wiki...os._Wii_U_/_3DS

Edited by Smertrius, 02 May 2013 - 08:13 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!