• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#41 thechamp80

thechamp80

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

Trumped how?  Nintendo still owns the top 20 in sales charts with first party games.

Quality wise. We all know Nintendo fanboys will buy the 1st party games. That's all they really have

#42 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

You sound pretty uneducated. Sony and Microsoft don't make COD and Fifa. That would be Activision and EA. Sony's first party offerings over the last few years have trumped anything Nintendo has put out or Microsoft for that matter.

double post

Edited by routerbad, 29 March 2013 - 11:18 AM.

#43 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

I would probably soil myself with excitement.

I'd love it to be done, it'd just be the best retaliation in the history of subtle megaton retaliations.

Someone get me the giant red phone to Retro's CEO

Edited by Penguin101, 29 March 2013 - 11:19 AM.

#44 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

I'm sad guys I really am. All i wanted from Nintendo is to make a console that comparable and able to get games from next gen. At this point we don't know what the Wii U is capable of but man it seem 3rd parties are going out of their way to make it seem as if its not. It just doesn't look good... And Nintendo isn't saying anything to defend the console. Why be so damn quiet and secretive? All these new engine, tech demos and not one damn mention of Wii U. We know watchdogs is up and running on Wii U but ubisoft hasn't said a damn thing about it. I just don't have faith right now. E3 will be the biggest surprise and put Nintendo back on the mind of core players or it will cement them as a laughing stock of this gen just like last.

"After giving this company my money for 20+ years I will say what I feel."

When have Nintendo ever defended their console specs?

Blast processing: Did Nintendo comment?

CDs: Did Nintendo comment?

Online: Did Nintendo comment?

Nintendos style the past 40 years is to let the games talk for them.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#45 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

If the Wii U could run the Unreal 4 engine, then developers wouldn't be complaining.

Obviously something is wrong here.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#46 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

I guess everybody will ignore my post about how ue4 would be pointless on the wiiu since its would be essentially be ue3 with the only advantage being a better work flow.

#47 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

Quality wise. We all know Nintendo fanboys will buy the 1st party games. That's all they really have

Quality is a subjective measure, and I would posit that every Nintendo first party game is better quality and more fun to play than any of Sony's.  Chalking sales up to fanboys is diluting your argument, which is weak to begin with.  Nintendo first party titles also regularly score better in reviews than Sony first party titles.

If the Wii U could run the Unreal 4 engine, then developers wouldn't be complaining.

Obviously something is wrong here.

Yes they would.  That is the nature of some developers.  They always want more.  No one was complaining, just saying they aren't going to build the engine for Wii U themselves.

#48 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

Sony first party are boring.

#49 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

And it has always served them well.

#50 richyque

richyque

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

Thanks for your input, troll.  Regardless of what you think, the Wii U is in the 8th generation of gaming consoles.  Next gen it is, irrespective of capability, clock speeds, FLOPS, etc.

I hope you are able to sell it to someone who will enjoy it.

I hope so too, thanks.

#51 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

POPULAR

I guess everybody will ignore my post about how ue4 would be pointless on the wiiu since its would be essentially be ue3 with the only advantage being a better work flow.

unrealtournament4onunre.jpg

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#52 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Good thing I only bought mine for 1st party games.

?

#53 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

And it has always served them well.

With respect to both of you... You know time will and always do change. We will see sink or swim. They need to show change at E3... And that they aren't just gonna rehash what was done this gen and last gen and try and get away with it.

#54 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

With respect to both of you... You know time will and always do change. We will see sink or swim. They need to show change at E3... And that they aren't just gonna rehash what was done this gen and last gen and try and get away with it.

Get rid of Iwata and we'll get a more competitive Nintendo imo.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#55 thechamp80

thechamp80

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts

Sony first party are boring.

Yeah man. Uncharted, Last of Us, Infamous, God of War, Littlebigplanet,  Killzone, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, Jak and Daxter are all just terrible games.

#56 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Yep, and Nintendo has always guided that change through their hardware and game design.  There is a reason Sony and Microsoft ape Nintendo concepts.

#57 thechamp80

thechamp80

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

?

The inner mechanisms of my mind are an enigma.

#58 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

Nollog, on 29 Mar 2013 - 14:33, said:
The Lonely Koopa, on 29 Mar 2013 - 14:26, said:I guess everybody will ignore my post about how ue4 would be pointless on the wiiu since its would be essentially be ue3 with the only advantage being a better work flow.

Not sure how to reply to this are you trying to disagree with me since if you are than your not understanding what I am saying .

#59 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

the wii u is a bit cr_p, its going to be good for VC on the gamepad and zelda, sorry but thats it

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#60 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

Yeah man. Uncharted, Last of Us, Infamous, God of War, Littlebigplanet,  Killzone, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, Jak and Daxter are all just terrible games.

They are to me because i'm "uneducated" and don't find them games fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!