Photo

Keep getting error code 103-1007, but there's nothing I can do.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Corfish1001

Corfish1001

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

On the main Nintendo help page, it suggests restarting the router or modem. I live in a dorm, thus there really isn't anything I can do about this error. Online works for everything else (PS3, PC, etc.), but for some reason the Wii U is being extremely stubborn and won't connect. I'm using the Wii LAN Adaptor, and I know that it isn't faulty since my Wii can connect online.

Furthermore, it will sometimes say the Connection Test succeeded, then after looking for an update, it backtracks saying that it can't connect. It's just getting really frustrating, and would like any help. If you need more information, please ask, as I'm not sure what all would be useful information.

Edited by Corfish1001, 02 April 2013 - 08:56 PM.

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

Wow dude i was just thinking about that 10 minutes ago, yeah man there isn't anything you can do unless you play your Wii U really close to your router. Like its not that the online service is poor, is just that Nintendo's way of detecting routers is extremely poor and weak, the internet browser is the most amazing and fast browser ever, WAY more faster than my PC's loading times, like a second every time you go to another tab. Just wish its signal detection is stronger than other consoles, cause it gets frustrating really quick.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

Will this ever be fixed with a patch? Myself, any many other people have the same problem.

#4 Corfish1001

Corfish1001

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

Well, that's disappointing. At least I know it's not an isolated issue I guess. Hopefully when my dorm gets wi-fi I'll be able to play online. Thanks for the info.

#5 johnodd4

johnodd4

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

Your dorm most likely has the internet protocols for the wii u blacklisted or the ports black listed 

#6 Peladex

Peladex

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda Wind Waker

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

use the wireless connection and buy a wifi repeater. problem solved.

http://dx.com/p/port...100-240v-107457

Edited by Peladex, 16 June 2013 - 01:44 PM.

video-fox-135440.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!