• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:01 AM

So I am 14 and in love with someone who doesn't even know i exsist..

I just love her so much and was to kiss her and hug her, i just want to tell her how i feel but i think if i do she will laugh at me :/

please, i need a grand gesture that i can pull in front of the school.. somthing that could possibly blow up in my face and leave her either loving me or wanting nothing to do with me.

#2 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:12 AM

There is no grand gesture, wooing a girl takes time and patience. You need to find an icebreaker, something that will allow you to talk to her and text her and what not. If any of your friends are friends with her, than you should talk to them about it. After you have become friends then you can reveal your feelings to her, In a cute and creative way. Then she may give you a shot, or perhaps not. If you have done it correctly, she will most likely give you a shot.
Also, it's not love if you don't know her that well, your just very physically attracted to her.

Edited by BanjoKazooie, 03 April 2013 - 02:14 AM.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#3 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:51 AM

You have a crush, you're not in love (unless you're still thinking about her after 4 months have past)

Also there is no special thing you can do, just get the balls to talk to her, then ask her out. There is no other way and if you can't do that then you're going to be stuck in the mud.

Do not stalk her... its unattractive i've heard.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:59 AM

You sound like a stalker, lets hope she never reads this post lmao.

#5 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:28 AM

I was thinking about reading a Poem i wrote about her in front of a school assembly.

#6 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

I was thinking about reading a Poem i wrote about her in front of a school assembly.

I really don't think that's a good idea. >_>; It's going to creep her out. Seriously start slow and be friends first. If that doesn't work than fudge it.

#7 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:37 AM

You love a girl that 'doesn't even know you exist'? Then love is a really big word. If you mean more like 'oh hey she is so pretty' then yeah, I understand that you want her attention. Just.. talk with her a bit. Casual stuff first. 

No sig.

#8 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:47 AM

we have known each others for years and are good friends, she just doesnt know how i feel..

it's love, not just psycial attraction.. i think she might feel the same way because i catch her staring at me quiet often..

#9 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:14 AM

Buy a really expensive suit, buy flowers, and kidnap her.

She can't take no for an answer if you have her as your hostage, make her love you. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

Tell her, and preface it with it's okay we can still be friends if the feelings aren't mutual.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

Ok, first off, lets make one thing clear, you're not in love, you just have feelings for a girl. Don't worry, it's a common mistake, but recognize that love is something that comes later in a relationship.
Secondly, just strike up a conversation with he, and once you get to know her, just tell her. The only thing to make ssure of is if she says no, it means no, and you just move on.
I hope everything goes well for you, though! :D

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#12 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

Don't do what anybody above told you, they're wrong. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#13 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:42 AM

There is a massive difference between being in love and having a crush/being infatuated with someone. But anyway, talk to her. Tell her how you feel. What's the worst that could happen? She says no? If she does, life goes on. You won't be the first poor guy that's rejected.

Edited by Gaymer, 03 April 2013 - 07:42 AM.

#14 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

POPULAR

Simple. Wait until you're old enough and mature enough to handle a real relationship with a real woman.

No one ever has a serious relationship at your age.

#15 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

What your'e feeling is simply infatuation, not love. Doing a big gesture is just going to creep her out. Try something like, I don't know, actually talking. 

Edited by Elric, 03 April 2013 - 07:51 AM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#16 A-Leal

A-Leal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:A-Leal

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:56 AM

Be a man. Talk to her.

A-Leal.png Nintendo Network ID: A-Leal 

#17 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:24 AM

This has all the answers you are looking for:

#18 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

You need to just talk to her. Strike up a conversation and find out what she likes. But Kaka Karrot Cake is right. You are to young for a serious relationship. What are the chances of you living with her/marry her 10 years from now?

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#19 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

Make out

794144.png?13383682

#20 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:28 AM

If you wanna go out  with her prepare to break up in 3-4 hours....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!