Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

They wont make one anyway because of the crappy wii! Also I'm NOT MISLEADING!

What's wrong with the wii?

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - 2008 .48m

Tales of Graces - 2009 .22m

Tales of Vesperia - 2009 .42m

Tales of Graces f - 2010 .77m

Tales of Xillia - 2011 .66m

Tales of Xillia 2 - 2012 .44m

Pretty similar sales numbers overall, not sure what happened graces in 2009.

The Wii version sold over 100,000 and the PS3 version sold 200,000 copies during their first week in Japan.

Perhaps players had expected more of it after seeing vesperia just 2 months prior and the anime tie-ins that got?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#22 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

What's wrong with the wii?

Simple, it's their worst home console ever! Even worse than the n64. (expecting you hate the n64)

#23 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

Simple, it's their worst home console ever! Even worse than the n64. (expecting you hate the n64)

How so?

I certainly enjoyed the console.

Were you so closed-off to the games it received that you couldn't find yourself enjoying them?

Edited by Nollog, 06 April 2013 - 06:42 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#24 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

As for no Tales game...as of now I'm ok with tbh. 

Jontron.jpg

#25 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

How so?

I certainly enjoyed the console.

Were you so closed-off to the games it received that you couldn't find yourself enjoying them?

It killed off wii u developers for games like this because people like crapcom (another loss of support) were complaining about it being under powered  That's why!

Edited by Brando67854321, 06 April 2013 - 06:56 PM.

#26 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

It killed off wii u developers for games like this because people like crapcom (another loss of support) were complaining about it being under powered  That's why!

The Wii was pretty successful and did pretty well for what it was, unless I'm from another dimension.

#27 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

The Wii was pretty successful and did pretty well for what it was, unless I'm from another dimension.

Screw the consoles sales!!!!!! The wii was just a sorry excuse for a 7th gen console! Third party games were not successful on the wii & developers blamed the wiis power & p.s. Wii sucks! N64>>>>>gcn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wii

Edited by Brando67854321, 06 April 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#28 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

The only reason why wii u's support is bad because people got turned off of wii u because of the original wii which was a horrible system by the way.

If It's so horrible then how come there are more wii's than any other console on my dorm floor? And how is it that half the floor was in one of two rooms playing a wii at some point this evening?

#29 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Screw the consoles sales!!!!!! The wii was just a sorry excuse for a 7th gen console! Third party games were not successful on the wii & developers blamed the wiis power & p.s. Wii sucks! N64>>>>>gcn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wii

No more heroes sold more on wii than on ps3 and 360 combined.

Sims 3

NBA Jam

Those are my stable examples when people pull this rainbow out of their assholes.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#30 emmonsh

emmonsh

Red Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:43 AM

where do these people crawl out of? i have no problem with the wii u. i think they are having a very good year. 2 of the top 10 games out now are for the wii u. i remember the ps3 had jack rainbow out for a year.  wii u is doing great. beat the 360 and ps3 combined in sales for the 1st 2 months.  after xmas always a drought for games. exspecially for new consoles. so do every1 a favor. get back to 5th grade

Calm myself? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah no. because the 3ds gets a tales game, wii u will not go figure. Also what years?!?!?!?!?! It's having a abymal 2013 so far!

#31 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:32 AM

A console's sales is what makes it successful or not. It honestly doesn't matter if people didn't like the Wii much. At the end of the day, a company cares about money. They don't give a flying banana about you or me, only what's in our wallet.

#32 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

This topic has pretty much devolved further than it needs to have.  It doesn't need to be a why the Wii "failed" topic or who's a troll topic, but if it continues this way, it will be locked.

#33 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:18 AM

This topic has pretty much devolved further than it needs to have.  It doesn't need to be a why the Wii "failed" topic or who's a troll topic, but if it continues this way, it will be locked.

Fine..... >_< I'm just mad because I just want mario party 1 to get released on the virtual console.

Again if you want a tales game on wii u, give up because of what happened with graces on wii.

#34 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

SMT_X_FE_Logo.png

and 

Monolith_Soft_logo.png

will both be great JRPG's but the more the merrier. Hopefully MistWalker's sequel to The Last Story. 

Wait... Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is coming to the Wii U? What? I'm confused...

Posted Image

#35 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

Wait... Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is coming to the Wii U? What? I'm confused...

What did you think it was going too? 3DS?

Jontron.jpg

#36 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

What did you think it was going too? 3DS?

lol yea... But wow thats great news!!
Posted Image

#37 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:51 AM

well that didn't escalate quickly :(

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#38 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

Anyway, if you want a tales game on wii u like I do, give up because of what happened with graces on wii. The next one might be on the 3ds sadly. :( Namco you suck! :angry: You can give the crappy 3ds a ps2 port & you can't make anything for wii u at all!?!?!?!?!? I hate you namco! :angry: Go to f'ing hell! Why did you bring tekken to wii u when you are never going to bring the tales series?!?!?!!??!?!?!!??!?!?!

Screw you too namco!

@everyone you know what? Shut up! The series won't come to wii u because of graces on the wii & thats final!!!!!

Edited by Brando67854321, 11 April 2013 - 04:02 PM.

#39 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

Anyway, if you want a tales game on wii u like I do, give up because of what happened with graces on wii. The next one might be on the 3ds sadly. :( Namco you suck! :angry: You can give the crappy 3ds a ps2 port & you can't make anything for wii u at all!?!?!?!?!? I hate you namco! :angry: Go to f'ing hell! Why did you bring tekken to wii u when you are never going to bring the tales series?!?!?!!??!?!?!!??!?!?!

Screw you too namco!
@everyone you know what? Shut up! The series won't come to wii u because of graces on the wii & thats final!!!!!

I wasn't aware the Tales devs made Tekken.

#40 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

I wasn't aware the Tales devs made Tekken.

Close enough! They are the same developer (namco) oh and ps mario party 1 rocks while 2 sucks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: namco

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!