Photo

Mewtwo...TWO? ...or Mewthree? So amazing that is skips 3 and goes to Mewfour?!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:53 AM

I LOVE it. But hes just not.. Mewthree. Maybe Mew...1.5?
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#22 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:33 AM

Chaos%20Black%20title%20screen.PNG

Mewthree. Legit

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#23 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:06 AM

Is it a new Pokemon or just a new form?

New Pokemon. 

Could be a evolution, could be mewthree, seeing as X and Y are x chromosome and y chromosomes, related to DNA, maybe its not a evolution, maybe mewtwo created a clone pokemon from himself with some adjustments. so this mewthree will be a clone of a clone. o.0

i like this pokemon!

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#24 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

http://kotaku.com/th...n-old-471021410

Kotaku is awful 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#25 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

i strongly believe it is mewthree, mainly because you dont give a new form to a freaking clone

wa3Nq7j.png

#26 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:22 AM

i strongly believe it is mewthree, mainly because you dont give a new form to a freaking clone

I would of went along with your theory, but Mewtwo seems to be the focus of the new movie and he's supposedly overpowered by Genesect. So it seems logical that he unlocks a new form in order to achieve the power. If it was Mewthree, I'm pretty sure they would of been making a major deal out of it. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#27 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

I would of went along with your theory, but Mewtwo seems to be the focus of the new movie and he's supposedly overpowered by Genesect. So it seems logical that he unlocks a new form in order to achieve the power. If it was Mewthree, I'm pretty sure they would of been making a major deal out of it. 

This. Also the movie is called "Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening", it seems to imply new powers awaken inside Mewtwo.

Edited by GhostDrive, 07 April 2013 - 08:51 AM.

#28 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

To be honest, the form/evolution looks pretty nice, and I am a gen 1-2 fan.  I just hope it isn't a "form", as I am sick of them.

#29 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

To be honest, the form/evolution looks pretty nice, and I am a gen 1-2 fan.  I just hope it isn't a "form", as I am sick of them.

Yeah, I agree with this too. Too many forms these days. Some of them make sense, but others, my goodness.

And the stuff required to get these forms.

However, I will always like the Rotom forms. Who doesn't want a fridge-shaped Pokemon? :P

#30 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

Im sticking with my theory that it is the "prototype" stage of Mewtwo.

Edited by Koopaman, 07 April 2013 - 09:44 AM.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#31 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

Im sticking with my theory that it is the "prototype" stage of Mewtwo.

It can't be a prototype. 

Doesn't make sense when Mewtwo supposedly has an awakening of a secret power in the movie. 

Edited by Zinix, 07 April 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#32 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:16 AM

Not trying to flambait or anything but i like this Mewtwo better than the old one, then again i never really cared about Pokemon designs unlike "some people".

#33 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:24 AM

Not trying to flambait or anything but i like this Mewtwo better than the old one, then again i never really cared about Pokemon designs unlike "some people".

It's fine. 

Many people are too blinded by nostalgia, most of the older pokemon looks awful.  

#34 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

Mewzorax, or Mewrza

Any alien-genetically-modified-like name.

Posted Image

#35 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

It can't be a prototype. 

Doesn't make sense when Mewtwo supposedly has an awakening of a secret power in the movie. 

A guy can dream....

EDIT: I JUST THOUGHT OF A NEW THEORY:

What if part of the movie is a prequel that explains that when Mewtwo was first made (when he was in his prototype stage) Genesect was also created. Over time Mewtwo and Genesect became rivals but they were evenly matched in strength....until the scientists that made Genesect started experimenting on it. This is where Genesect's forms came from. So when Mewtwo and Genesect battled again Mewtwo beat all of Genesect's forms......except Extreemespeed Genesect. This severly hurt Mewtwo's pride and enraged him. Mewtwo trained each day but he couldn't pass his limit. But one day he did it. He awakened his true power. The scientists were astounded and they had to see the new Mewtwo in battle. So the new Mewtwo battled Extreemespeed Genesect....Mewtwo won. But Mewtwo was not satisfied. He broke out of the the lab and flew away in search of stronger opponents. And then the real movie starts.

Edited by Koopaman, 07 April 2013 - 03:28 PM.

#36 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

What if part of the movie is a prequel that explains that when Mewtwo was first made (when he was in his prototype stage) Genesect was also created. Over time Mewtwo and Genesect became rivals but they were evenly matched in strength....until the scientists that made Genesect started experimenting on it. This is where Genesect's forms came from. So when Mewtwo and Genesect battled again Mewtwo beat all of Genesect's forms......except Extreemespeed Genesect. This severly hurt Mewtwo's pride and enraged him. Mewtwo trained each day but he couldn't pass his limit. But one day he did it. He awakened his true power. The scientists were astounded and they had to see the new Mewtwo in battle. So the new Mewtwo battled Extreemespeed Genesect....Mewtwo won. But Mewtwo was not satisfied. He broke out of the the lab and flew away in search of stronger opponents. And then the real movie starts.

But (in both anime and game canon) Mewtwo was created by Team Rocket and Genesect  by Team Plasma, both of which knew nothing about each other before the Episode N arc.... PLOT HOLE

Edited by VGCrasher, 07 April 2013 - 04:53 PM.

#37 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

But (in both anime and game canon) Mewtwo was created by Team Rocket and Genesect  by Team Plasma, both of which knew nothing about each other before the Episode N arc.... PLOT HOLE

Sorryyyyy...i don't know everything about pokemon.

#38 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

Are there another theories beyond prototype Mewtwo or Mewthree?

You guys have to remember, that even though this is referred to as a new Pokemon, it could be a new "form" for Mewtwo. Black Kyurem and White Kyurem were firstly referred as "new Pokemon", but Nintendo later starting calling them new forms. 

#39 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

I just want it to be a new Pokémon, not a goddamn form. 

No sig.

#40 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

I'm willing to bet 50p it's Mewthree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!