Photo

What will you do if Nintendo fails to impress at E3 2013?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#41 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

Never buy another Nintendo console again, i am getting either a PS4 or X720 anyway, just disappointed that Nintendo didn't deliver what they promised, i'll never trust them again.

#42 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

Never buy another Nintendo console again, i am getting either a PS4 or X720 anyway, just disappointed that Nintendo didn't deliver what they promised, i'll never trust them again.

What about the IPs announced??? Don't you like Mario or Zelda?!?

Edited by Poison, 11 April 2013 - 12:50 PM.

Signature_DK.png

#43 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

What about the IPs announced??? Don't you like Mario or Zelda?!?

Where are they ?

Nintendo cannot survive on re-hashed IP's, where is all this third party support they said they had ?

#44 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

Where are they ?

Nintendo cannot survive on re-hashed IP's, where is all this third party support they said they had ?

Then how come the IP's kept them afloat this long?

Signature_DK.png

#45 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:21 AM.

#46 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

You do realize 3D Mario, Zelda, and Smash not only hardly come out but brings more change than the average Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, and Call of Duty? 

Of course not. 3D Mario, Zelda, and Smash are far from creative. They're always the same thing. <--Is what ignorant people would say.

#47 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

It's quite simple.

Send a text to all the people in the crowd to simultaneously yell "IT'S NINTENDOLAND ALL OVER AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" and then they leave the theatre penguin style.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#48 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

Avoid these forums for 6 months or so after bc it will be more infested with doom threads than it already is....

Oh jesus I can only imagine how bad it will get. Whenever Nintendo leaps forward so do the doomsayers.

Edited by Poison, 11 April 2013 - 01:33 PM.

Signature_DK.png

#49 Nintyfan86

Nintyfan86

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

Keep buying the Wii U/3ds software I enjoy, resume upgrading my PC as required, and continue enjoying playing games knowing I have the best of all worlds. Of course, not really interested in a PS4/720 when their first parties are lame (to me), and the PC  will always be better for their 3rd party games.

Plus, Retro is coming. No matter what it is, it will be awesome. They could make a Willy Wonka game amazing.

#50 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

I'm looking forward to Pokemon X and Y news, but if E3 is crappybI will avoid these forums like the plague and spend the next 6 months hibernating on my Wii U playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

#51 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

I'm sure Reggie will say or do something that becomes a meme in just a few hours lol. The question just what WILL he do or say?! XD

Edited by Ashurii, 11 April 2013 - 06:39 PM.

Jontron.jpg

#52 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

Hold of on buying a WiiU. That being said what impresses one person is horrible for another person. 

Where are they ?

^Like this guy. I can all but guarantee you whatever happens, he won't be happy and will rage like he is now. 

pNgecl.gif

#53 PS3WIIIUfan

PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Silent Hill,Socom,Mario,Zelda,GT

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

Keep buying the Wii U/3ds software I enjoy, resume upgrading my PC as required, and continue enjoying playing games knowing I have the best of all worlds. Of course, not really interested in a PS4/720 when their first parties are lame (to me), and the PC  will always be better for their 3rd party games.

Plus, Retro is coming. No matter what it is, it will be awesome. They could make a Willy Wonka game amazing.

So u dont have the best off all worlds! Last of us,god of war and the list goes on! some people these days!

Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Wii U 32gb/Zombiu/Black Ops 2
Nintendo Network ID:S.K_Kulczycky2k
Posted Image

#54 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

We already know they'll be showing 3D Mario, Mario Kart, and SSB for Wii U. I also expect to see Retro's title, Monolith's "X", Bayonetta 2, TW101, Pikmin 3, Zelda:WW HD, and surprise announcements as well.

Pikmin 3 is being released before E3

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#55 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:20 AM

Pikmin 3 is being released before E3

You would hope so, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Posted Image

#56 hangman3745

hangman3745

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

I highly doubt I'll be disappointed with Nintendo's E3 this year. Can't wait!

#57 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

If they disappoint, which would take them going back on pretty much everything they've already said, I'll continue to play games that I want to play on the Wii U.  I'm not that invested in e3.  Consider this, though.  e3 is more or less to show off to investors these days, and Nintendo has a lot of showing off to do to prove to investors that they are worth their money.

#58 Nintyfan86

Nintyfan86

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

So u dont have the best off all worlds! Last of us,god of war and the list goes on! some people these days!

No console bias, I just do not have the time play every single game that comes out for each platform as they come out. This question was related to this year's E3. I have 3 kids, a demanding job, and graduate studies until September. My Wii U/3ds pre-order list has 15 items on it right now until year end. 

#59 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

No console bias, I just do not have the time play every single game that comes out for each platform as they come out. This question was related to this year's E3. I have 3 kids, a demanding job, and graduate studies until September. My Wii U/3ds pre-order list has 15 items on it right now until year end. 

I feel for you, I'm about to have my first kid, I plan on trying to stick to Wii U and PC as well.  Not enough space for all the set top boxes, though I might get a 720 for the living room.

#60 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

Nintendo's last two E3 has been disappointing because everyone overhyped them. I'm not doing it this year. I'm staying away from IGN/GoNintendo/Kotaku or any other piece of news website that posts these false rumors. 

I'm going into the show blind and expecting to come out with good results. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!