Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:24 AM

http://www.joystiq.c...everal-new-bos/

I know you guys are still mad about this but I might aswell pick it up, the Ezio tease just hooked me in to even care.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

I wasn't mad in the first place,  but now seeing how much ubisoft is trying to make up for it (The extra wii U support, new levels for rayman legends, etc.), LMAO

794144.png?13383682

#3 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:34 AM

Thats really cool. But its just not enough to compete with gtav. Nothing rayman could ever be.

Ill pick it up someday for like 10 bucks.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#4 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:34 AM

Um, the new levels aren't console exclusives. so that part really isn't ubisoft saying sorry, but them just adding more levels while the game gets ported.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#5 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

That's cool.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#6 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

I wasn't mad in the first place,  but now seeing how much ubisoft is trying to make up for it (The extra wii U support, new levels for rayman legends, etc.), LMAO

Well looking back, this could have been DLC, so the more the merrier I say.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:21 AM

At this point, there's no reason to still complain, so this is GREAT news.

#8 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:24 AM

Nice. Making the game longer is always a good thing. I can't wait 'til we get it. :) I'm over the disappointment. Of course, Ubisoft will be waiting for a while to receive my money since a bunch of other games come out around that same time. (What were they thinking to complete with more popular system selling franchises?) Watch them complain about low sales.

#9 xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Nintendo Legends

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:25 AM

Thats really cool. But its just not enough to compete with gtav. Nothing rayman could ever be.

Ill pick it up someday for like 10 bucks.

same here. To many games including next gen stuff coming out in September including GTAV ect. Rayman is at the bottom of my list now. 

I still hate Ubisoft for killing off Rayman. It will sell half the numbers now than it would through out feb and through the summer where it had hardly any competition. *slow clap for Ubisoft*

Edited by xBASSxMONSTAx, 11 April 2013 - 11:29 AM.

#10 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:46 AM

I still haven't forgiven them for delaying the game although I have no problem with being multiplatform. I will still get it on day one though as Rayman is one of my favourite franchises. Personally I couldn't care less about GTA V as its an overrated franchise and not in the least fun and entertaining. It certainly won't put me off buying this game.

#11 hohi

hohi

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

I am not mad at Ubisoft but my original plan is to buy Rayman Legends when the price is below $20 (Whether or not it was released in February 2013).

#12 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

Wasn't buying it anyway.

#13 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

Yeah, I'm kind of over the Rayman Legends delay rage. It's not like no other games were coming out in time. The addition of 30 levels and a few new bosses is a great new addition. I wish they could have worked in the NFC features like in the concept trailer.

#14 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

http://www.joystiq.c...everal-new-bos/

I know you guys are still mad about this but I might aswell pick it up, the Ezio tease just hooked me in to even care.

So is the content Wii U exclusive?

Signature_DK.png

#15 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

I still haven't forgiven them for delaying the game although I have no problem with being multiplatform. I will still get it on day one though as Rayman is one of my favourite franchises. Personally I couldn't care less about GTA V as its an overrated franchise and not in the least fun and entertaining. It certainly won't put me off buying this game.

Same here, GTA lost its charm after the second one for me.  I'll still be picking this up, I loved the levels in the demo and have no doubt I will enjoy the game.

#16 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

So 20 more levels for the 360, ps3 and the console it was supposed to be exclusive for.

Gee... Thanks?

To be honest, Im not sure i even believe them that these levels are necessarily "new." they can say whatever they want. There is no way to prove it. Rahman is sweet. This is the best Rahman ever. But ubi screwed their own developers as well as the Nintendo faithful.

Nah. There are a couple of other games at that time that I'll be picking up.

Rayman had its hype... Created its momentum... Then squashed it.

No amount of levels are going to rebuild that. And they had a golden opportunity of a non competitive window to take in the sales. They won't see that again for another 6 years at the earliest.

It's called a stupid decision.

That's all there is to be said. There is no fixing it. Unless the reduce the genes price for wii u owners only.

#17 PixelKnot

PixelKnot

Blooper

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

Good news. Still a bit annoyed about the delay, though.

Especially announcing it at the very last minute weeks before it's Feb release.

Pushing the release in September with GTA V is an huge mistake.

EDIT:

Wait. The new levels for Xbox 360/PS3 versions are DLC while for Wii U, it's free?

:angry:

Edited by PixelKnot, 12 April 2013 - 10:22 PM.

#18 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:24 PM

Aww I appreciate how Ubisoft deals with its customers... Unlike another company starting with an E And ending with an A...
Posted Image

#19 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

This could be Wii U exclusive extra levels I think. Wii U discs can hold huge data like PS3 but 360 can't and has a measly amount of disc space. I don't reckon they would give PS3 extra levels and exclude 360.

#20 itogi

itogi

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • NNID:Shiranko
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Okami & SSB

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

I was mad went it get delay for the Wii U when it was coming on Feb but now I am over with it. I am happy that Ubisoft is making up with there mistake still the should have let the Wii U version come out 1st then let the 360 and the PS3 get it on September.

5R5PY4h.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!