• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

So is the content Wii U exclusive?

no

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#22 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

(Sigh) Should have known...

Signature_DK.png

#23 Half

Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • NNID:HalfName
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

no

Source?

FmEkJ2.gif

#24 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

it is indeed a great thing, but I don't recall ever seing a strong Rayman fanbase. They should have been really careful with that game and made it get released in time... I'm not convinced it'll sell well, although it might be a good game. The thing is, I'm not a fan of the game's art style, but that's just me.

Posted Image

#25 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

Source?

Look up, Look down, Look all around.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#26 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:53 AM

I'd like a source for the rumor that these extra levels will be free for Wii U but DLC for Xbox 360 and PS3.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#27 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

I'd like a source for the rumor that these extra levels will be free for Wii U but DLC for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Yeah I have no idea where they are getting that from, I've just heard that it's an extra thirty levels included with the game. Not costly or free on any system in particular

#28 Half

Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

Look up, Look down, Look all around.

So, it's a rumor then. :P

FmEkJ2.gif

#29 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:32 AM

hate the way everyone was ranting at Ubi for the delay & now everyone is sucking up to them, no wonder they did what they did knowing that everyone would just suck it all up & buy the game anyway.

i am still not buying the game, ever !

#30 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

I admit, at first I was upset that this got "delayed" for 360/PS3 versions. Now though, I'm glad they're actually taking the time to add new content and bosses to them. Rayman Legends on the Wii U will still be the superior version since it was built from the ground up for it. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#31 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

hate the way everyone was ranting at Ubi for the delay & now everyone is sucking up to them, no wonder they did what they did knowing that everyone would just suck it all up & buy the game anyway.

i am still not buying the game, ever !

That's your choice but it doesn't mean everyone else has to do the same. If you decide to miss out on such a great game that's your loss.

#32 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

I admit, at first I was upset that this got "delayed" for 360/PS3 versions. Now though, I'm glad they're actually taking the time to add new content and bosses to them. Rayman Legends on the Wii U will still be the superior version since it was built from the ground up for it. 

there were always going to add new content, the new content is not WiiU exclusive !

That's your choice but it doesn't mean everyone else has to do the same. If you decide to miss out on such a great game that's your loss.

There will be lots of other games out at the time Rayman is released, people are not made of money you know, it is Ubi that are the ones losing out by delaying the game to release it later to die against GTA V on X360 & PS3 & on the WiiU whatever Nintendo reveal at e3.

#33 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:54 AM

there were always going to add new content, the new content is not WiiU exclusive !
There will be lots of other games out at the time Rayman is released, people are not made of money you know, it is Ubi that are the ones losing out by delaying the game to release it later to die against GTA V on X360 & PS3 & on the WiiU whatever Nintendo reveal at e3.

Do you have a crystal ball. How do you know it will die just because it is being released around the same time as GTA. I doubt GTA V or whatever Nintendo announce will have any impact on its sales. Its a different type of game for a different audience. It will likely do just fine.

#34 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

Do you have a crystal ball. How do you know it will die just because it is being released around the same time as GTA. I doubt GTA V or whatever Nintendo announce will have any impact on its sales. Its a different type of game for a different audience. It will likely do just fine.

I for one don't plan on getting GTA anyway.  I will be socking money away for this though.

#35 Blade of Dyna

Blade of Dyna

Spear Guy

• Banned
  • 84 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby and Zelda

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

If Rayman fails to sell well. My biggest fear is Ubisoft pulling an Activision by blaming Nintendo then withdrawing their support for Wii U

#36 WaddleDee

WaddleDee

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

I can respect this, considering it wasn't the developers' choice to delay the game.

Damn you top hats who don't know anything about gaming!

#37 Goodtwin

Goodtwin

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

I was as dissapointed as anyone with the delay, but I will still probably end up buying Rayman.  The demo on the eshop sold me on it.  Its a good game.  The black betty level alone had me convinced the game was going to be a blast.  Also, had Rayman not been delayed I may have never picked up Need For Speed in March, and I have been really enjoying that game. 

#38 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

So, it's a rumor then. :P

No, he was telling you that it's everywhere on the internet. Ubisoft said they are adding 30 levels and new bosses to 'the game'. Not, 'to the Wii U version'

#39 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

It doesn't bother me that it was delayed and that it's no longer a Wii U exclusive.

More levels and online challenge mode at the end of April until the release of the game is enough to satisfy me.

This could have been DLC, just glad it's not.

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad

#40 Half

Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

No, he was telling you that it's everywhere on the internet. Ubisoft said they are adding 30 levels and new bosses to 'the game'. Not, 'to the Wii U version'

But, I did ask for a source, where the information came from. Either way, then it's not a "no" is it then? He didn't say it was coming to other consoles, or anything really.

FmEkJ2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!