#1 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

*thought it was time for a new rp. Note: whoever joins this I expect you to follow through with your character, meaning you can't just sign up and post once or twice and never post again*

Story:

Dark days are amoung us. A army with a unknown leader has risen, wearing red armor and also armed to the teeth in weapons.They have conquered many kingdoms,and all of the major alliances have either surrendered or have been eliminated. A few tiny villages, thrive in the mountains. Villages where magic still lives, and myths are still alive. This, is where it all starts.

Character set up:

Name:
Weapons:
Magic(if any):
Side:(choose from red army, rebellion, or villager)

-----
*heres mine*
Name: Signa
Description: Long blond hair, blue eyes, tall and slender
Weapons: None.
Magic: Ability control ice
Side: Villager

"Join the rebellion and fight for your freedom!" Signa yelled as the people ignored him and walked by. He sighed, and thought to himself that this was all hopeless and sits down. He knew it was only a matter of time before this village would be destroyed along with all of it's magic and creatures. He looked out at the landscape. Full of green grass, trees with a little bit of snow on them. A female deer with her babies shyly drinking from the lake behind the dense amount of trees. All of this. It was only a matter of time. He could only image the dark days looming ahead of this beautiful town.

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 10 August 2011 - 02:58 PM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#2 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:51 PM

Name: Menex
Description: Tall, slender, blue anime-ish hair, red eyes,
Weapons: Gun
Magic: Fireballs (learns this later), ability to see into the future (learns in this post)
Side: Villager

Menex noticed a strange blonde man sitting out in the pasture. He was yelling "Fight for freedom!", but no one even gave him a second glance. He wanted to help him badly, so he walked up to him. But, all of the sudden, he dropped to the floor, held his head, and screamed. He saw a faint, but strangely clear image of the strange blond man running towards a stone-ish man, and Menex helping him defeat it with... fireballs? What the heck? He was then knocked out. (Signa sees all of this)

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 10 August 2011 - 03:52 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#3 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

Signa suddenly heard a sharp piercing scream. He quickly turned his head towards a man already on the ground looking like something strange had happened to him. Steadily getting up from the patch of ice he was sitting on, he runs towards the man on the ground.

"Hey...Uh..are you ok there?" he said as he lightly shakes the strange new man on the floor.

(also, anyone wanting to sign up, if you want can specify your characters age)

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 10 August 2011 - 04:12 PM.

fox.gif

#4 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:11 PM

(I'll give it a go.)
Name: Rastaben (Original name was Alexander Rogers)
Description: Tall yet heavily built, yellow eyes, long red hair, and has a reddish beard. He wears a brown leather coat, a red shirt, grey leather pants, and boots.
Weapons: A large broadsword and two handguns.
Magic: The ability to cloud one's mind. But it only works on the weak minded and leaves him completely open.
Side: Red Army

Alexander waited, his chance would soon arrive when he was ordered to start taking down rest of the rebels. He began to grin, thinking over the future bloodshed.

#5 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:13 PM

Name: Joseph (Joe for short.)
description:Tall, brown hair, brown eyes, sorta chubby, broad shouldered, big hands, thin lips, short nosed. wears chain mail bellow a brown leather shirt, some leather traveling pants, and worn out brown boots.
weapon:Sword and Shield
Magic:Telekinesis and sword beams
side:villager

Joseph had been traveling for as long as he could remember. His parents had been murdered when he was young, leaving him to fend for himself. So he took his father's sword and shield, and set out on a journey across the kingdom. He recently decided he would stay in a small village for training, and had rented a house from one of the local land lords. Upon walking through the village pasture, he heard a shriek in the distance. Being the brave, if somewhat reckless, man that he was, he quickly ran in the direction of the noise. after a while he came across a two young men around his age. one was blond, and was leaning over the other blue haired man who seemed to have collapsed on the road.

"What happened?" Joseph asked.

"Don't know. I just heard him scream, turned around, and saw him on the ground." The blond man replied.

"Let's get him out of the sun." Joseph suggested. "We can take him back to my place."

Joseph quickly snapped his fingers, causing the blue haired boy to levitate in mid air.

"What the...!" The blond gasped.l

"I'll explain later." Joseph replied.

Edited by Andy, 10 August 2011 - 07:16 PM.

Posted Image

#6 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:25 PM

-

Edited by BazzDropperz, 13 July 2014 - 11:06 PM.

#7 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

---- Otoko's current stats ----
Name: Otoko Tsubasa (Wingman in Japanese... I think?)
Description: Oriental, Medium Height, Rugged, Brown Hair that's going white, hide armour, battle scarred, generally emotionless, minus grumpy.
Weapons: Affixed backhand axe, with a mounted single fire handcannon.
(Sort of like this http://static.zeroch...34/15/48284.jpg, but removable, not mutant, and the handcannon near where the hand would be).
Side: Follower of Signa

Abilities, Magic and Attributes: Elemental Attribute of Wind
- Zephys Sangadao - Speeds up own body cells to become as swift as the wind. Does not require incantation, as it is a passive ability.
- Acceleratii Adamantus: Absorption Booster - Allows the target to become enhanced, by absorbing surrounding air particles and converting it into energy. A temporary booster, and the target will feel just as fatigued as they were before the enhancement.
- Sieg von Barbuta: Bombardier Cyclone - Fires a blast of rotating winds at a target. The impact of the shot is small, but powerful enough to knockback heavily armoured units.

---- Otoko's Roleplay Entrance ----

"... rrgh!..."

*grumble*
Otoko awoke abruptly after having a good nap. A traveller from another village, in search of relaxation from the recent conflict. He'd been resting on a stone bench next to the village fountain, but a faint scream and the sun, now glaring into his face, had stirred him from his sleep state.

"Stupid tree! Why'd you move?..."
No sooner had he said that, was he now a whole metre down the bench in a blink of the eye. He didn't even look like he had moved a muscle. The sun was no longer shining fiercely onto his head, so he attempted to return to his slumber.

That was until another scream echoed through his disoriented head, this time a woman...

Edited by Weeaboo Wombat, 08 December 2011 - 12:55 AM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#8 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:23 AM

(Oh, Menex is in his early 20s)

He heard voices in his head. They were talking about... him? When he realized that it wasn't in his head, he woke straight up and yelled, "What the heck are you doing to me?" He was... levitating in mid-air!

"Who are you?!?"

A tall man with brown hair said, "Don't worry, you're fine."

The blond man that was yelling for rebellion was strangely there too. He said, "What's going on?!" Apparently he too didn't know what in the world is happening.

Then, if things could get any weirder, a woman screamed.
Posted Image

#9 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

(wait wait wait let me explain something about roleplaying really quick before we move on. I'm just going to clear up what to do in the rp. You each have one or two characters of your own, then you have other users characters. Your job is to control only your character and to react to the other characters and as well as the situations. I saw that someone was controlling my character, and although I'll let it go because I didint really explain this until now, I expect that you only control your own characters past this post. Hm, I should probably post a thread about roleplaying and how to correctly. Like I said, its ok because I'm sure some of us are new at this but after this post no controlling characters other than yours. I can narrate if necessary. If you have any questions, send me a message and I'll gladly answer them for you.)

Signa at the moment was just trying to figure out what was happening because it all was happening so fast. He was also curious as to what the heck The brown haired man was doing to the guy who was now awake and panicking. Then, out of all this confusion, he heard a girl scream.

"What was that?" he said alarmingly as he turned his head towards the sound of the shriek.

fox.gif

#10 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:04 PM

(wait wait wait let me explain something about roleplaying really quick before we move on. I'm just going to clear up what to do in the rp. You each have one or two characters of your own, then you have other users characters. Your job is to control only your character and to react to the other characters and as well as the situations. I saw that someone was controlling my character, and although I'll let it go because I didint really explain this until now, I expect that you only control your own characters past this post. Hm, I should probably post a thread about roleplaying and how to correctly. Like I said, its ok because I'm sure some of us are new at this but after this post no controlling characters other than yours. I can narrate if necessary. If you have any questions, send me a message and I'll gladly answer them for you.)

(You should post this in the first post)

"Let's go find out." said Menex. The weird trio ran toward a 20-year old woman crying.

In front of a... monster? The same monster in his dream! So many questions were in his head right now.

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 11 August 2011 - 05:02 PM.

Posted Image

#11 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

(Sorry, it's my first RPG)

Joseph, being thick headed as usual, quickly attacked the monster. However, he quickly found the monster's rock hard skin to be too much for his blade.

He tried to use his telekinetic powers to lift the beast, but while he was trying to concentrate, the monster lunged at him, pinning him to the ground. Too make matters worse for the young man, the impact had knocked his sword out of reach.

'Crud!' he thought to himself.
Posted Image

#12 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

Unable to get back to dreamland because of this nightmare, Otoko stood up, stretched his back, and equipped his weapon.

As if not ever sensing the fear, he casually strode up to the beast, then in a flash whacked the monster across the back of the head.
Granted, a dull blade and tough skin meant no actual damage beyond a distracting bonk, and the foul creature looked at the ruggedly handsome man (:D)

"Shut up!" Otoko grumbled at the fiend. He then staggered back to the fountain, almost like he hadn't eaten in days.

Edited by Auzzie Wingman, 11 August 2011 - 06:50 PM.

AuzzieWingman.png

#13 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:52 PM

"Everyone, get away from that thing!" yelled signa towards everyone. Slowly taking a deep breath and decided it would be too risky to leave the beast near them he steadily brought up his hand murmuring forbidden words of magic. Suddenly ice started to slowly consume the monster. He smirked. It had worked. The ice steadily slithered across the monsters body while it attempted to struggle. The ice was now at the monsters waist but suddenly, the ice stopped spreading.

"...nh...no.. Not now.. don't fail me now...!" Signa said frustrated and now silently cursing to himself. The beast would eventually break out of the ice if someone couldn't do anything to destroy it. He stood there clenching his teeth.... defenseless and out of ideas.

fox.gif

#14 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

(I'm adding another character, due to the lack of baddies. And, SDY, if you need help, I can help you create RP guidelines)

Name: Larry
Description: Tall, blond, grey eyes, and very charismatic. He wears a brown longcoat, a red patch that has his rank, jeans, and a tan shirt.
Weapons: two enchanted handguns and exploding dice.
Magic: Enchantment. Larry also has chaotic magic, making him unpredictable, despite being a great strategist.
Side: Red Army (one of the generals)

Larry looked down at the battle as he lay on a roof. He could care less about the orders, he did things his own way.
He continued to watch the battle against some beast and laughed at their misfortune.
"Having some trouble against a single monster, and he calls himself a rebel." Larry chuckled.

Edited by Pyro, 11 August 2011 - 08:13 PM.

#15 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:18 PM

(I'll start making those guidelines later. I'll pm you)

fox.gif

#16 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:41 PM

While walking back to the bench, Otoko thought he heard a familiar whisper. In an instant, he loaded his handcannon, and started to survey the village on the spot. However, he wasn't able to pinpoint the location, mainly due to screams and clanking and moaning.

The stupid beast was getting on his nerves, so he decided to fire the round deep into it.

*BANG*

Unfortunately, he wasn't focusing as well as he should have. The round shattered through the monster's leg, but in the process, an ice trap that seemed to have been summoned whilst his back was turned. The monster keeled over backwards, but by no means was it dead.

--- Notes ---
This isn't part of the RP.
I think there should be a rule that at least 2 or 3 people have posted their character's progression before a person does theirs. That way, people don't get left behind, or it's just an adventure between two people. I suppose it wouldn't be too bad if it was a subplot of to the side where it doesn't interact with other people. It'd be like Lord of the Rings or something.

I think we could also do with a Role Play FAQ/Guide thingo separate from this topic. It'd be a general topic for any Role Play, and may have subsections pertaining to proper role plays. It would also prevent a person like me posting something like this.

Also, this guy carrying enchanted pistols and exploding dice... hmmm...
Posted Image

AuzzieWingman.png

#17 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:49 AM

"Why did you do that?!" said Menex. "Son of a..." Before he could finish, out of his hand came out... a fireball? It's... like a fire contained in an invisible spherical bottle. It hit the stone straight into an area that has been known to kill men. It (or he) disinigrated and, died.

"What? How... does that happen?" He said to himself. So many weird things have happened when he saw that vision. And.. he dropped and screamed. In his vision, he saw a tall slender guy with blond hair and gray eyes... and a man that was in the shadows. He heard nothing, but they seem to be talking... about them! And in other eyes, he just got knocked out and was crying.

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 12 August 2011 - 04:50 AM.

Posted Image

#18 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:54 AM

--- Notes ---
This isn't part of the RP.
I think there should be a rule that at least 2 or 3 people have posted their character's progression before a person does theirs. That way, people don't get left behind, or it's just an adventure between two people. I suppose it wouldn't be too bad if it was a subplot of to the side where it doesn't interact with other people. It'd be like Lord of the Rings or something.

I think we could also do with a Role Play FAQ/Guide thingo separate from this topic. It'd be a general topic for any Role Play, and may have subsections pertaining to proper role plays. It would also prevent a person like me posting something like this.

Also, this guy carrying enchanted pistols and exploding dice... hmmm...
Posted Image

(don't worry, I am working on those right now. If you want to help just pm me. I'm kinda busy today because I'm on vacation, but I can possibly get it posted by tonight. And about your concern since the guidelines are not up yet I will postpone the rp to wait for a user to respond. Right now were waiting on Andy.)

fox.gif

#19 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

And he kept on screaming...
Posted Image

#20 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

(sorry I was at school)

Joseph suddenly felt the weight of the monster removed from him. When he looked to see what had happened, he saw the beast disintegrating, and his blue haired friend (whose name he had yet to learn) on the ground screaming like he was when they had met earlier. He quickly grabbed his sword from the ground and placed it in it's sheath.

'Dad would haunt me if I lost this.' he thought to himself.

He then went to assist his friend who had saved his life.

He tried using his telekinetic powers to lift him so he could take him to safety, but he was too weak from the monster's attack.

"Hey Blond dude, get over here and help me carry this guy back to the village!"
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!