Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

Joseph cursed his own luck. However, he did his best to mask his frustrations. There was no way he wouldn't give Larry the satisfaction of knowing the rage he was feeling at that moment. "Nice dodge," he commented in a calm voice. "But how's your footwork?" He then rushed toward his opponent at his fastest pace, using the momentum to deliver a mighty downward blow to the corps, slicing it in two. With Larry's shield gone, a fierce sword fight was about to begin.

Meanwhile...

Menex's attack had obviously wounded Rastaben, but he showed no sign of changing his target. As the large man continued his assault toward Singa, Menex felt a strange energy building up within him. "Hey! Are you even listening to me?" he asked the soldier. "LEAVE. MY. FRIEND. ALONE!" Menex had reached the breaking point. He felt all of his energy flow into his blade. The energy released itself in the form of a great flame, that engulfed the sword in it's heat. Menex charged at Rastaben from behind. The destructive force of the flames ripped through what remained of his armor, allowing Menex to deliver a fatal blow to his heart.
Posted Image

#102 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:02 PM

He saw the big brute once again charging him, and tried again to move out of the way, but he suddenly became weak. It must have been from all of the summoning he had done. He couldn't move. He closed his eyes. This was it for him. He was going to die. Suddenly, Signa looks over to see Menex yelling and finally stabbing the brute again. He wasn't sure if he was killed or not, so he tried to warn him:

"C-..careful.....he-...he's t...tough," and with that Signa didn't have enough strength to finish his sentence and collapsed on the floor. He used too much of his energy. He would wake up, but he would still be at a low advantage because he won't have any power left in his body to summon if his weapons break.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#103 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:41 AM

"Acceleratii Adamantus: Absorption Booster!"

Midst all the combat, Otoko had been speedily evacuating the captives into the woods southward. With any chance of casualty removed, Otoko invoked an energy regeneration spell on Signa. After helping Signa to his feet, Otoko explained:

"This energy refill is temporary. It's absorbing the air around you to recover lost energy, but the effect will wear of soon. Try to keep your distance. The last thing we need is for any of us to pass out due to a lack of oxygen."

Otoko sped forward towards Joseph and Larry.

"Sieg von Barbuta: Bombardier Cyclone!"

Otoko fired a shot of cyclic energy at the ground between them. He stared at Joseph, as to tell him to stop. He then turned his attention to Larry:

"Leave... now..."

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#104 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:24 PM

(Sorry, I feel like it is my fault that this almost died)
Larry grinned as Otoko stopped the fight.
Larry glanced at Joseph, "You're lucky to have such a good friend. Looks like this sacrifice will only make my exit more fitting of a coward."
Larry dropped another object, a ball with runes, on to the general's dead body.
"I take your position, your body is no longer needed, rook."
Energy flowed from the dead body into Larry's command badge. Giving him the necessary strength, he quickly made his escape.

#105 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:22 PM

(Yay! Someone finally posted after over a month! 8D)

Joseph just watched as Larry left with whatever kind of badge he had grabbed off the now deceased general. He turned to Otoko, with a face that could only be described as 'WTF!' "What did you do that for?!" he asked his friend. "We could have probably taken him if we had worked together." He wasn't mad at Otoko (well, maybe a little); but he sure as hell wanted an explanation as to why he had let the man who had killed his parents just walk away.
Posted Image

#106 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

"He's not the one we should be taking, not yet anyway"

Otoko stared into the distance.

"I need him alive."

Otoko paced around the camp in deep thought. He turned to his friends.

"We don't need to be here anymore. I told the captives to flee towards the town. We should give aid to soldiers who need it, and be on our way towards the mountains."
----------------------------

(lololol I know rite. I rebooted it the last time, and then like didn't post, and it died again. This time, it's staying alive if I can help it. Also, I'm going to slowly develop my Dark Days: Enhance storyline. I'll post it eventually, but this RPG needs to finish/die first before then.)

Edited by Weeaboo Wombat, 10 December 2011 - 10:51 PM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#107 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:13 AM

Signa looked up to Otoko and his other friends. It seemed that the enemy was gone. He was aware of the enchantment Otoko put on him, so he kept his distance. Most of his energy was gone, the only thing really keeping him from passing out was the enchantment. He spoke from a distance, so the enchantment would have no effect.

"Go check... if the villagers are ok.....i'll...i'lll meet up with you guys in a bit."

(I guess I could control the villagers.)

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 11 December 2011 - 08:15 AM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!