Photo

Could the signature size for images be slightly increased?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:28 AM

I would have to agree on 300x700

#22 McMurphy

McMurphy

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • NNID:McMurphy
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, Dragon Quest

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

I would agree that simply resizing the banners would be an obvious solution. Even if a person doesn't want to download GIMP, most image hosting sites have built in tools for common place image edits, such as resizing.

I like seeing everyone's fantastic signature work. It would be a shame if the choice truly becomes scrolling pass obnoxiously sized signatures or turning off signatures all together in my forum settings. Like with the defense of removing the chat, this place is about the forum discussions, right?

Edited by McMurphy, 28 April 2013 - 11:57 AM.

gunslinger_nintendowiiu_banner2.png

#23 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

I would agree that simply resizing the banners would be an obvious solution. Even if a person doesn't want to download GIMP, most image hosting sites have built in tools for common place image edits, such as resizing.

I like seeing everyone's fantastic signature work. It would be a shame if the choice truly becomes scrolling pass obnoxiously sized signatures or turning off signatures all together in my forum settings. Like with the defense of removing the chat, this place is about the forum discussions, right?

The limit will stay 1 image only though.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#24 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

I think it's fine.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#25 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

Well, as for now, we'll be keeping the signature size at 600x200.  The signatures aren't the integral part of the forums and it seems like only a specific few people would like an increase, while other users are either fine with the current dimensions or don't care.

Plus, another issue was increased page scrolling and sizes, and if people were to have 700x300 signatures, that would amount to an extra 2000 pixels per page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!