Photo

Retro, Climax, Monolith or Platinum Games: Who will prove the Wii U is next-gen?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:52 AM

But isn't that a system issue? Or are you stating you want the developer to hide the load times somehow?

If it's a hardware issue then the Wii U seems worse or at best on par with the PS3/60 versions. Where things should be an improvement in technology.

If Wii loading times were x amount of seconds, then Wii U's taking into account more demanding games should be equal or slightly less. 

#62 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:56 AM

But isn't that a system issue? Or are you stating you want the developer to hide the load times somehow?

Its an issue with the way the game is developed.  LEGO City should not have had the loading times it did, but it was their first attempt at making a game for a brand new platform. 

#63 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:43 AM

Its an issue with the way the game is developed. LEGO City should not have had the loading times it did, but it was their first attempt at making a game for a brand new platform.

Now I that i think about it I guess it could be both a system and or software issue.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#64 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

...and thus if load times were significantly faster than 7th gen consoles it'd be for me a personal happy day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!