#1 Biohazard

Biohazard

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Gears of War, Killzone

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:42 AM

Don't be alarmed by the title, this is just my intro thread. I made my first post a couple of weeks ago, so I think it is necessary to introduce myself if I want to post more in the future. I am Biohazard, avid gamer and Nintendo fan since I was 6 when I got a NES. Since the Wii looks like it is on its last leg, I became very anxious for news and announcement about the successor and I came across this blog. This blog is the first I have seen that dedicates to finding news about the successor and I'm glad to be part of it.

#2 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:13 PM

Welcome,I'm superdarkyoshi the...darkest yoshi. Hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#3 Play4Fun

Play4Fun

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    legend of Zelda

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:49 PM

Welcome.
And stay away from me if you are contagious.
You know what guys?
It's amazing how the the human mind does not process the the fact I used the word "the" twice in a row in this sentence.

#4 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:18 AM

You people cannot understand the wonders of biological threats. They're the most badass, even more so than physical or chemical ones.

Hello, Biohazard. I'm Ephesus, the only non-gamer, here to troll everyone with my ignorance.
I'm a brainless student, pretending to be an egghead and an artist. But I'm a licensed author and willful thinker, and proud of both.

This n00blet wishes you welcome.

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#5 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

Welcome to Wii 2 Boards, Biohazard!

I'm very happy to have you here as an early supporter of my site! If the pathogen you carry will infect the world with feverish excitement for the Wii's successor, by all means, feel free to run wild! wink.png

I'm Peter aka Feld0, the guy that owns Wii 2 Blog, Wii 2 Boards, and a couple of other sites. I destroy trolls and spammers who come around here; but otherwise, I'm generally a nice guy, so feel free to come to me if you ever have any questions or issues about the site or other people on it.

Post lots, follow the rules, and be sure to have lots of fun!

#6 dannyboy

dannyboy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:
    all nintendo characters

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:49 AM

hey enjoy your time here and if you want to infect someone don't although if you must I suppose you could infect Feldo ojoj but he's a class guy and knows his stuff so don't be afraid to ask him about something (except for the cure for your disease even he won't know that) ;)
http://amazing-nintendo.blogspot.com/
my new blog all about Nintendo so go and have a look though its not just as good as here but go for a look and sign up to the forum if you want

#7 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:26 AM

Oh, I can find a cure.
...in a few centuries. <_<

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!