Blade of Dyna

Spear Guy

• Banned
  • 84 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby and Zelda

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

Just to tick off their Nintendo hating fanbase

Edited by Blade of Dyna, 19 April 2013 - 04:56 PM.

#2 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

POPULAR

Okay, now you're just being silly. You let that Sega forums cloud your judgement of all Sega fans. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#3 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

You're still taking about those Sega forums.....

Make love, not war.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#4 Blade of Dyna

Blade of Dyna

Spear Guy

• Banned
  • 84 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby and Zelda

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Have you been to the forum? I am not saying all SEGA fans are bad but with it being the official SEGA board that means the core fanbase are the ones who hate nintendo

Okay, now you're just being silly. You let that Sega forums cloud your judgement of all Sega fans. 

Have you been to the forum? I am not saying all SEGA fans are bad but with it being the official SEGA board that means the core fanbase are the ones who hate nintendo

#5 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

So because some people on a message board don't like Nintendo... Nintendo should then go out and buy the company that the message board revolves around... and then those people will stop hating on Nintendo?

Well I think it's been solved!

#6 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

So what? Who cares what they think? If they want to be that way, let them be that way, it's their loss. There's no need to get all the Sega fanbase tied up just because of some people on an official Sega forums board. Please just get over it and move on. 

Edited by magiciandude, 19 April 2013 - 05:16 PM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#7 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#8 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

I'd rather have Nintendo buy PlatinumGames.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#9 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

POPULAR

misc-are-you-kidding-me-clean-l-150x147.

#10 thunderspider

thunderspider

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

I think they should buy Sega, but not by this reason. Sega has lot's of IP'S that can supply some Nintendo holes in some genres, for example: Cars Simulators, some more arcade racing game, more rpgs, Traditional fighting games like Virtua fighter, and more. Platinum is also a good idea, and i think Nintendo should buy the Top Gear Ip from Kemco

Edited by thunderspider, 19 April 2013 - 05:57 PM.

#11 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

Typically immature and silly comments. What you say is not only ridiculous but makes no sense. It also makes you sound more like a fanboy then those on the Sega forums which makes you no better then them.

#12 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

Actually I think Nintendo should purchase sega as well. Before Sony or ms does...

The sonic and vf cast of characters alone are worth it.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 20 April 2013 - 02:47 AM.

#13 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:25 AM

I agree, as with the others who do here, that Nintendo should buy Sega. They have a lot of good IP's that Nintendo cab help improve.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#14 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:30 AM

More Mario and Sonic games, Yaaaay!

794144.png?13383682

#15 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:08 AM

I agree, as with the others who do here, that Nintendo should buy Sega. They have a lot of good IP's that Nintendo cab help improve.

And we all know Sega isn't using said IPs, or really making any money. Or doing anything at all, really. So yeah, Nintendo might as well buy Sega before they just cease to exist and what IPs they have that are good get swallowed up by the competition.

I also say that while they're at it, they make a bid for the Megaman IP from Capcom. Since, you know, they're obviously never going to actually release another megaman game ever. Plus, if Nintendo did buy Megaman, they could outsource a game to Infaune's new studio and let him make a megaman game. 

pNgecl.gif

#16 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

Sega is worthless....well in my opinion, in real life they make a lot of money, so I guess it could be a smart move

#17 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

And we all know Sega isn't using said IPs, or really making any money. Or doing anything at all, really. So yeah, Nintendo might as well buy Sega before they just cease to exist and what IPs they have that are good get swallowed up by the competition.

I also say that while they're at it, they make a bid for the Megaman IP from Capcom. Since, you know, they're obviously never going to actually release another megaman game ever. Plus, if Nintendo did buy Megaman, they could outsource a game to Infaune's new studio and let him make a megaman game.

Megaman would be awesome as a Nintendo IP. ^_^

#18 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

Megaman would be awesome as a Nintendo IP. ^_^

He definitely fits in with the rest of the Nintendo characters, and he'd be boss to have in SSB. Plus if he was a Nintendo IP, he'd actually get some of the TLC he needs that Capcom obviously doesn't have anymore of. We'd actually have Megaman games again. 

pNgecl.gif

#19 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:21 AM

No reason to hold a grudge.

Typically immature and silly comments. What you say is not only ridiculous but makes no sense. It also makes you sound more like a fanboy then those on the Sega forums which makes you no better then them.

I agree with you Gamejunkie. He is only mad because he has been having issues at Sega Forums. 

Signature_DK.png

#20 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

He definitely fits in with the rest of the Nintendo characters, and he'd be boss to have in SSB. Plus if he was a Nintendo IP, he'd actually get some of the TLC he needs that Capcom obviously doesn't have anymore of. We'd actually have Megaman games again.

SSB? Megaman? Make this happen NOW. ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!