Photo

wii u contest Where you can win a download code!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

Draw a wii u gamepad and the best one will win a download code of 1 of the following: Super mario 64 wii,super metroid wii and kirby pinball land 3ds!

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#2 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:03 AM

Wheres the contest?

Signature_DK.png

#3 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

POPULAR

wii_u_gamepad_black-580x358.jpg

Whew. That took a lot of effort.

#4 kirbylover

kirbylover

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

Wheres the contest?

Right here in the wii u forums. PM the contest entries to me please. Unless you want me to not PM the code to you. Then someone else will take it. Or I could PM the download code to you,but only if you PM your artwork to me.

Wheres the contest?

Right here in the wii u forums. PM the contest entries to me please. Unless you want me to not PM the code to you. Then someone else will take it. Or I could PM the download code to you,but only if you PM your artwork to me.

Wheres the contest?

Sorry. That was a accident!

wii_u_gamepad_black-580x358.jpg

Whew. That took a lot of effort.

You think I'm an idiot! You have to PAINT or DRAW it.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

I would but im an awful artist LOL.

Signature_DK.png

#6 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

POPULAR

239328-aheader.jpg

Professionally made.

#7 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:31 AM

I win.

Edited by Slow Dante, 09 May 2015 - 04:39 PM.

#8 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

Why would you give us a code worth Money, for drawing a Wii U Gamepad?

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#9 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

Codes for the 3DS?

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#10 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

Codes for the 3DS?

The Mario 64 and Super Metroid codes are for the Wii Shop Channel ( on Wii or Wii U's Wii Mode), and Kirby's Pinball Land is for the 3DS eShop.

#11 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:18 PM

The Mario 64 and Super Metroid codes are for the Wii Shop Channel ( on Wii or Wii U's Wii Mode), and Kirby's Pinball Land is for the 3DS eShop.

Hmmmm.... What do you mean by the codes of those specific games? Are they Wii Shop Points?

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#12 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

Hmmmm.... What do you mean by the codes of those specific games? Are they Wii Shop Points?

Actually, the games that are being offered as rewards here, are actually the rewards on Club Nintendo in North America. So I'm presuming after Kirbylover chooses the winner, he'll redeem his coins for the game of the winners choosing. When you redeem a game on Club Nintendo, you'll get a download code for it ( that gives you the actual game, not the amount of points equal to it's value). I'd also like to point out that these download codes are for North America only. But I can't be sure about the codes working in Canada.

Edited by Firejonie, 20 April 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#13 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

This is my entry. I went for an unrealistic but pretty look.

8666121987_e96ecd0eb7_m.jpg

Edited by Alex Apathy, 20 April 2013 - 04:45 PM.

Signature_DK.png

#14 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

Actually, the games that are being offered as rewards here, are actually the rewards on Club Nintendo in North America. So I'm presuming after Kirbylover chooses the winner, he'll redeem his coins for the game of the winners choosing. When you redeem a game on Club Nintendo, you'll get a download code for it ( that gives you the actual game, not the amount of points equal to it's value). I'd also like to point out that these download codes are for North America only. But I can't be sure about the codes working in Canada.

Dammit, I'm in the UK! :(

#15 kirbylover

kirbylover

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:21 AM

Dammit, I'm in the UK! :(

i'm really sorry. 

Correct. 

Why would you give us a code worth Money, for drawing a Wii U Gamepad?

Beacuse I wanna be nice.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

#16 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

i'm really sorry. 

Correct. 

Beacuse I wanna be nice.

It's ok.

#17 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

When does the contest end?

#18 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Here's a drawing of a gamepad

1209672492543542143PanamaG_NES_Controlle

794144.png?13383682

#19 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

239328-aheader.jpg

Professionally made.

Aww thats the official gamepad design we get over here in Canada! :o.

Posted Image

#20 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

I put all of my effort into this, I've been working on this since the day you posted this thread Kirbylover, I hope you like it enough to give me the download code. 

[attachment=1959:Wii-U-GamePad.jpg]

Edited by Soul, 27 April 2013 - 07:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!