• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 libejo

libejo

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:06 AM

I've actually never played Minecraft. Always thought about giving it a try, but never did. If they were to ever release a Wii U version, I definitely would buy it.

#22 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

Yhis was a really well made trailer, just a few things though: 4J Studios is owned by Microsoft amd not Mojang, and why would it be limited to 2 player splitscreen and 4 online? I say 5 splitscreen (using gamepad and pro controllers/wiimote nunchuck) and 10 player online.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#23 Creative Canvas

Creative Canvas

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Fandom:
    The legend of Zelda, animal crossing.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

This would be amazing on the wii u. I've always thought minecraft would be perfect for the wii u. I love the idea of all of this. Wish this was real. :(

Edited by Creative Canvas, 23 April 2013 - 01:11 PM.

#24 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

I was considering getting Minecraft on PC but since I really don't play PC games I'm gonna wait and see how this whole Minecraft Wii U situation plays out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UnchainedGoku, Minecraft, Wii U, Minecraft Wii U Edition, Microsoft, Xbox 360, Xbox 360 Timed Exclusive, PC, Markus Notch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!