DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

There are a lot of developers and publishers that ignore the 3DS despite its popularity. Western support is for want of a better word virtually non-existent. For a game like Call Of Dury its probably more to do with the fact that the hardware wouldn't allow a quality game. Just look at the Call Of Duty game on the Vita. Its hardly a stellar game and the Vita is far more powerful and far better suited to an FPS game.

From all the criticism i read about Vita`s game, the problema wasn`t that the game was bad visually, but bad overall.

If 3DS can put out games like RE Revelations, i`m sure it doesn`t lack power to deliver a good CoD experience.

I think that Activision could do better on 3DS with CoD, than did with DS.

#22 My Body is Ready

My Body is Ready

Red Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 65 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ready Bodies

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:47 AM

It probably will come to Wii U. I dont think they would give us every bit of information.

1017467_139128322956272_1698619176_n.jpg

#23 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:56 AM

It's not surprising Ghost isn't coming to wii u, blops2 sold abysmally on wii u and they would have lost considerable money on it. When wii u console sales pick up the wii u is likely to get its own versions of future titles that are also available on ps3 and 360.

With only 390,000 wii u consoles being sold this year so far its obviously going to prevent publishers developing for wii u for the moment. It's just too small a userbase. Currently the vast majority of wii u owners bought their console at launch time or close to it. In europe and america the original wii is still outselling the wii u and development for that console looks near enough abandoned with hardly anything coming out for the wii this year and what there is doesn't look worth releasing anyway.

#24 Scooter_Johnson

Scooter_Johnson

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • NNID:Scooter_Johnson

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

dont forget that the game will be annouced for the ps4 and new xbox

#25 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

dont forget that the game will be annouced for the ps4 and new xbox

Exactly and those don't have any user base!

I do understand your logic DP in that it's not worth them doing the game but that's a short term blinkered view, if they show support early then when the install base grows they will already have some good titles for the console that help prove future releases would be a worthwhile purchase.

Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#26 Scooter_Johnson

Scooter_Johnson

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:51 AM

its coming for the wii u and pc 

image_300926_thumb_wide300.jpg 

http://www.computera...r-wii-u-and-pc/

#27 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:57 PM

A new Call of Duty game coming out? Wow! I NEVER saw that coming! 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#28 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

I very much doubt there will be a 3DS Call Of Duty game.

Why not? There are already several DS call of duty games

It's not surprising Ghost isn't coming to wii u, blops2 sold abysmally on wii u and they would have lost considerable money on it. When wii u console sales pick up the wii u is likely to get its own versions of future titles that are also available on ps3 and 360.

With only 390,000 wii u consoles being sold this year so far its obviously going to prevent publishers developing for wii u for the moment. It's just too small a userbase. Currently the vast majority of wii u owners bought their console at launch time or close to it. In europe and america the original wii is still outselling the wii u and development for that console looks near enough abandoned with hardly anything coming out for the wii this year and what there is doesn't look worth releasing anyway.

Funny that so many people are making this assertion because one website leaked the 360 box art, and another the ps3 box art. Another site today leaked the Wii U box art as well.

#29 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

Guys it's CoD. You know Activision tries to get money from every single existant fanbase. The Wii U is getting it. No worries. 

But God do I hate that game.

Posted Image

#30 Scooter_Johnson

Scooter_Johnson

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

call of duty games are good for the wii u

if and i mean if the call of duty developers and nintendo allow dlc on the eshop it would be excellent 

#31 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

Not entirely sure where to put this, but it's official. Powered by a new engine too.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#32 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

Not entirely sure where to put this, but it's official. Powered by a new engine too.

Not confirmed for Wii U yet

#33 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

I was checking Twitter all day long, really, and all I got was a stupid teaser... Oh well at least it's been confirmed, which means Drift0rs rumors should be largely true too. And I hope we will get a full-blown Ghosts presentation at the Xbox conference.

I still wonder... If this guy has anything to do with Simon "Ghost" Riley. We saw a guy wearing a skull mask, but it looked different compared to Simon's. And the trailer spoke of "some", implying there are more Ghosts (just like the title says). It sounds more like Simon used to be part of a certain organization that got all killed off and maybe he was last man standing? Or they founded a new group in honor of his actions?

And yeah not confirmed for Wii U, wtf?! Why the hell would BO2 come to the Wii U but Ghosts not?

Edited by Keviin, 01 May 2013 - 10:32 AM.

No sig.

#34 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

Not confirmed for Wii U yet

I was checking Twitter all day long, really, and all I got was a stupid teaser... Oh well at least it's been confirmed, which means Drift0rs rumors should be largely true too. And I hope we will get a full-blown Ghosts presentation at the Xbox conference.

I still wonder... If this guy has anything to do with Simon "Ghost" Riley. We saw a guy wearing a skull mask, but it looked different compared to Simon's. And the trailer spoke of "some", implying there are more Ghosts (just like the title says). It sounds more like Simon used to be part of a certain organization that got all killed off and maybe he was last man standing? Or they founded a new group in honor of his actions?

And yeah not confirmed for Wii U, wtf?! Why the hell would BO2 come to the Wii U but Ghosts not?

Yes, it is

#35 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

I heard they are already working on a DLC pack titled: Ghost Busters but trademark is pending.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#36 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

They are finally using a new engine. Knowing Activision, they will release this on as many capable systems as possible, so we should expect a Wii U version.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#37 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

uh oh, what did they do to your link?

and,

http://venturebeat.c...to-materialize/

Why do companies do this? interesting quote from the article

"It’s possible that Activision has a deal with Microsoft to not discuss the game on any next-gen console except for the new Xbox. As part of that deal, the companies might consider the Wii U a “next-gen system.”

Read more at http://venturebeat.c...KAXxuifYP0cb.99

Edited by Sorceror12, 01 May 2013 - 03:34 PM.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#38 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

uh oh, what did they do to your link?

and,

http://venturebeat.c...to-materialize/

Why do companies do this? interesting quote from the article

"It’s possible that Activision has a deal with Microsoft to not discuss the game on any next-gen console except for the new Xbox. As part of that deal, the companies might consider the Wii U a “next-gen system.”

Read more at http://venturebeat.c...KAXxuifYP0cb.99

Looks like Microsoft is playing games again.  This is pretty pathetic.  At any rate, the WiiU is listed on the splash page for the official teaser site, so it is coming to Wii U.  I assume Microsoft wants people to believe that it won't be coming to Wii U so people will automatically think xbox when they think of the game.  Sad.

#39 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

Looks like Microsoft is playing games again.  This is pretty pathetic.  At any rate, the WiiU is listed on the splash page for the official teaser site, so it is coming to Wii U.  I assume Microsoft wants people to believe that it won't be coming to Wii U so people will automatically think xbox when they think of the game.  Sad.

Agreed and I saw that splash page. This is partially what gives people a bad perception of Nintendo and it isn't anything they did wrong and there isn't really anything to do about it when you have bully companies do this crap... only thing Nintendo can do is be itself and drop some big bombs of it's own... which it will.

Edited by Sorceror12, 01 May 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#40 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

Agreed and I saw that splash page. This is partially what gives people a bad perception of Nintendo and it isn't anything they did wrong and there isn't really anything to do about it when you have bully companies do this crap... only thing Nintendo can do is be itself and drop some big bombs of it's own... which it will.

I think Microsoft plan on having Activision showcase it at the xbox reveal, it will probably be announced officially for Wii U after that, like Watch_Dogs.

Now Activision is claiming that the teaser site was fake.  It was created by someone in France but the organization info has been redacted.  I smell an o crap moment. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!