Skeletor

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • NNID:OG-Diablo
  • Fandom:
    kirby,Zelda,Pokemon,Donkey Kong :D

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

This is a montage of the bosses in Mega Man X to remember the times of beating them and just a throw back for being an amazing game.Hope you enjoy!

Skeletor:"...fool, you are no longer my equal, I am more than man, more than life..I am GOD!"

Add me on WII U:OG-Diablo Twitter:@Explect  Yotutube.com/aawplays  Skype:Explect

Xbox: I OG Diablo I

kirby_signature2.png

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:30 PM

you know what's messed up, some of the fans thought Megaman's latest game was 'Megaman X Street Fighter' anything X related its not a good sign at this point.

Would go far as to march over to Capcom Japan and go guns blazing.

Edited by Julio93, 03 May 2013 - 10:31 PM.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 Skeletor

Skeletor

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

you know what's messed up, some of the fans thought Megaman's latest game was 'Megaman X Street Fighter' anything X related its not a good sign at this point.

Would go far as to march over to Capcom Japan and go guns blazing.

Ikr were sitting here like "Wow.....how did it become like this?" i understand what your saying and totally agree with you and love seeing you posting on my post and to know there are people like you out there.

Skeletor:"...fool, you are no longer my equal, I am more than man, more than life..I am GOD!"

Add me on WII U:OG-Diablo Twitter:@Explect  Yotutube.com/aawplays  Skype:Explect

kirby_signature2.png

#4 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

Awesome. Megaman X is my favorite Megaman game.

#5 Skeletor

Skeletor

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

Awesome. Megaman X is my favorite Megaman game.

Thank you this was early in the day and i agree (year ago)

kirby_signature2.png

#6 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:47 AM

My fondest memory of MMx was one of my very first.

In the intro level, when you fight the giant bee mechanaloid, and you beat him, and he crashes on the bridge and the whole thing breaks and goes hurtling to the ground. That was mind blowing back in the day. Things like that just couldnt happen in nes days.

Now you have circle jerks over being able to discern a microscopic difference in more realistic lighting if you squint your eyes really hard while staring at a paused screen. Any system has the power to do anything now, but they just keep doing the same crap over and over and over again.

Edited by 3Dude, 04 May 2013 - 08:50 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#7 Skeletor

Skeletor

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

My fondest memory of MMx was one of my very first.

In the intro level, when you fight the giant bee mechanaloid, and you beat him, and he crashes on the bridge and the whole thing breaks and goes hurtling to the ground. That was mind blowing back in the day. Things like that just couldnt happen in nes days.

Now you have circle jerks over being able to discern a microscopic difference in more realistic lighting if you squint your eyes really hard while staring at a paused screen. Any system has the power to do anything now, but they just keep doing the same crap over and over and over again.

always going to remember that!

kirby_signature2.png

#8 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:29 AM

that snes megaman sprite is forever memorable. how i would love to see an x9 like this.

then again, I'd also like it to be like the x4 sprites

#9 Skeletor

Skeletor

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

that snes megaman sprite is forever memorable. how i would love to see an x9 like this.

then again, I'd also like it to be like the x4 sprites

yeah i know i would enjoy to see the x4 sprites

kirby_signature2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video, mega man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!