Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

I am having trouble choosing Monster Hunter, I really liked Tri, but Ultimate just confused me, one party says the 3DS version is superior but the others say its not worth buying. So I need answers from Wii U owners who actually played it. Is it really worth buying at this point? Or do I just skip it and get the bigger releases.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

I am having trouble choosing Monster Hunter, I really liked Tri, but Ultimate just confused me, one party says the 3DS version is superior but the others say its not worth buying. So I need answers from Wii U owners who actually played it. Is it really worth buying at this point? Or do I just skip it and get the bigger releases.

Well you can buy MH3U and get 300+ hours of fun OR you can buy all of the other hit titles the Wii U has to offer, such as Funky Barn and Croods Prehistoric Party

The choice is yours :P

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 04 May 2013 - 04:25 PM.

#3 XxNightfallxX

XxNightfallxX

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Blind Guardian, Elder Scrolls

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

Considering that Monster Hunter for the wii u is my first wii u game (the other being Nintendo land), I say its worth the purchase considering that there are lots of things to do in the game and apparently some people logged in about 500+ hours into the game already.

#4 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

Well you can buy MH3U and get 300+ hours of fun OR you can buy all of the other hit titles the Wii U has to offer, such as Funky Barn and Croods Prehistoric Party

Very true but... what about lego city undercover? Or upcoming ones like game & wario.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#5 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

Wait, how are people saying the 3DS one is superior? they're the same exact game, with the same content. The Wii U one just has online, but you can also go online on the 3DS one if you have a lan adapter. I own both copies and I've put hundreds of hours into them. Get whichever one you want! You'll be fine with whichever copy you choose.

#6 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

If you're away from home a lot, then get the 3ds version, if you're at home a lot, then get the Wii U version.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

I was a bit iffy about this game Julio, but then I brought it, I might have only played it for 14 hours so far but dude I've not even slightly scratched the surface. Totally worth the money every Cent of it or Penny if your where I live lol.

#8 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

Biggest game on the WiiU by far and one of the very best. With the WiiU's current line up, you're only hurting yourself by not having and playing it. 

pNgecl.gif

#9 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

LOL I couldn't say it better!

MH3U's content is more than 50% new. They expanded the game so much it's not close to Tri (in terms of content). Dunno how reliable I am though, as I probably am the biggest MH fan on the forum.

Edited by Alianjaro, 04 May 2013 - 06:55 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Skeletor

Skeletor

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • NNID:OG-Diablo
  • Fandom:
    kirby,Zelda,Pokemon,Donkey Kong :D

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

idk thats why im thinking if i should get it.

Skeletor:"...fool, you are no longer my equal, I am more than man, more than life..I am GOD!"

Add me on WII U:OG-Diablo Twitter:@Explect  Yotutube.com/aawplays  Skype:Explect

Xbox: I OG Diablo I

kirby_signature2.png

#11 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

Considering that Monster Hunter for the wii u is my first wii u game (the other being Nintendo land), I say its worth the purchase considering that there are lots of things to do in the game and apparently some people logged in about 500+ hours into the game already.

Wait, how are people saying the 3DS one is superior? they're the same exact game, with the same content. The Wii U one just has online, but you can also go online on the 3DS one if you have a lan adapter. I own both copies and I've put hundreds of hours into them. Get whichever one you want! You'll be fine with whichever copy you choose.

If you're away from home a lot, then get the 3ds version, if you're at home a lot, then get the Wii U version.

I was a bit iffy about this game Julio, but then I brought it, I might have only played it for 14 hours so far but dude I've not even slightly scratched the surface. Totally worth the money every Cent of it or Penny if your where I live lol.

Biggest game on the WiiU by far and one of the very best. With the WiiU's current line up, you're only hurting yourself by not having and playing it. 

LOL I couldn't say it better!

MH3U's content is more than 50% new. They expanded the game so much it's not close to Tri (in terms of content). Dunno how reliable I am though, as I probably am the biggest MH fan on the forum.

Thanks so much guys, this really helped me out alot coming from you guys.

Edited by Julio93, 04 May 2013 - 09:54 PM.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#12 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

Thanks so much guys, this really helped me out alot coming from you guys.

No problem :).
Posted Image

#13 Half

Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • NNID:HalfName
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

I was too late to give my input. *sadface*