• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 caryrae73

caryrae73

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

I am so close, I am at 99.8% and only need 2 of those character tokens but I am having the hardest time figuring out where they are. I have clicked on all the sections on the map and they all show I have everything and also clicked on all the missions and they show I got everything. I just don't understand what I am missing.

Do you get a character if you find all the Mario Stars?

Edited by caryrae73, 12 May 2013 - 11:20 AM.

#2 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:20 PM

I'm at 62% right now. There's so much to do in the open world. Been bouncing arround doing whatever I find. 100% will come soon enough.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

I was at 25%... I had finished the game and was going around to complete all of the missions 100%.

BTW which special characters do you need? I know you

Spoiler
, but what do you need to work with the statues in the dojo?

Edited by grahamf, 06 May 2013 - 01:44 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

Am around 57% up to now.

but yes, the stuff you are missing is the stuff that won't pop up on the map for example super mario stars

the very last token might pop up when you get the second to last token (ya know, you get a prize for getting 100%) MIGHT remember, never completed it before.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#5 caryrae73

caryrae73

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

I found out I need to find all the Mario Stars and ? blocks for the last 2 characters I need. This may take a while I know I have found some. Guess I will need to look everywhere to find the rest. This has been an excellent game.

Edited by caryrae73, 06 May 2013 - 01:51 PM.

#6 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

I'm only at 17.2%, but that's only because I haven't played my Wii U in a while. Haven't beaten the campaign yet. I've gotten some of the extra characters, red brick bonuses, and vehicles. Along with quite a few Super Builds.

#7 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

I`m less than 10%. Almost there... yay! :blush:

#8 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

The blocks and stars unlock 1 character each, so if you're missing two characters...

#9 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

I beat the main story.

I'm leaving it at that.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#10 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

I'm only just starting out but this game is superb. Why's there no Lego City thread? Maybe I'll start one.

#11 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

What about this thread?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#12 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

True.

Well I've played a few Lego games, mostly on other platforms but I have to say this one is the best. I almost overlooked it as it isn't a movie franchise but glad I didn't. The city is huge and what a refreshing change it is to have actual voice overs and some funny dialogue.

#13 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

I've played a few of the other Lego games, and yeah this is the best one. It's not constrained by what does or does not happen in a movie

#14 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

I agree with it being the best one, I think its because you don't know the story so I get like sucked in.

I'm on like 25% but i haven't finished the story yet.

#15 Sparkyboy6

Sparkyboy6

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

If you get 100% in Lego City: Undercover, you unlock

Spoiler

Currently playing:  

#16 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

i wish the title was:

lego city UNDERWATER

a game about global warming (ie, gofossilfree.org)

#17 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

i wish the title was:

lego city UNDERWATER

a game about global warming (ie, gofossilfree.org)

That wouldn't be very fun. And kinda hypocritical, considering that lego are made from plastic.

#18 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

well, video games shouldn't be realistic if you ask me!

#19 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

2 days off work, I'm going to play this until it comes out of my ears :-)

#20 Nexus6634

Nexus6634

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

Sorry for going slightly off topic but does anyone know if I can download saved games for lego city? My 6yr old accidently clicked new game instead of load game and now has to start over. He was on chapter 13.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!