Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

Yeah.... And where do you watch them?

I watched them on my computer about a year ago.

Sci-fi time travel can be interpreted and used in any way you want since it is fiction. So there really aren't any rules of what time travel can and cannot do. Plus he didn't make up "timelocking" in Doctor Who, it was in the old ones and in books before the series was revived in 2005.

I've never read the books, but in the old series they've changed the rules on time travel a few times between the series.
There was never any locking that I recall.

Edited by Nollog, 09 June 2013 - 01:38 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#42 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

Nollog, on 09 Jun 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:I watched them on my computer about a year ago.

I've never read the books, but in the old series they've changed the rules on time travel a few times between the series.

It was mentioned a few times (as far as i can remember) but one story where I know it was actually used was one called The Time Monster.

Edited by Hunter, 09 June 2013 - 02:23 PM.

#43 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

I watched them on my computer about a year ago.

The Doctor locked it because it was dangerous and if the things came out of that time it would be devastating. 

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#44 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:02 AM

The Doctor locked it because it was dangerous and if the things came out of that time it would be devastating.

You mean the daleks?

Sending a nuclear bomb to year 1 would also be devastating.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#45 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

You mean the daleks?

Sending a nuclear bomb to year 1 would also be devastating.

What episode was that?

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#46 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

What episode was that?

The daleks?
I'm not sure, it was when the master took over earth.

Sending a bomb back in time is me showcasing how doing anything in time can be devastating.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#47 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

The next Doctor is 

MV5BMjA0NTE0NDQ3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjkw

PETER CAPALDI!

#48 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:50 AM

The next Doctor is 

MV5BMjA0NTE0NDQ3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjkw

PETER CAPALDI!

Still have mixed feelings on him. I like him, but can't quite imagine him as the doctor. Looks more like a Master to me, but I could also see a hartnell approach.

Stupid Snowmads!

#49 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

Still have mixed feelings on him. I like him, but can't quite imagine him as the doctor. Looks more like a Master to me, but I could also see a hartnell approach.

Isn't he the last doctor?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#50 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

Fantastic choice. I hope that he will bring a more serious approach to the role since it has gotten a bit silly as of late. Some episodes feel like a CBBC programme.

I'm actually excited about the next series for the first time since Matt Smith took over.

#51 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:19 PM

Isn't he the last doctor?

Maybe. I think the BBC will do something to make the Doctor have more regenerations.

I can see him being somewhat like the 9th Doctor.

#52 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

The season finally was pretty definitive.

On the other hand, I thought it said the final actor was John Hurt...

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#53 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

Hey I like'd Matt's silliness. And cbbc gave us SJA. so shush. :P

Anyways, no John Hurt is a secret, a past doctor, who broke the promise. (11th doctor can't know his future selfs.) Also in Let's Kill Hitler River gave the rest of her regeneration energy to heal the doctor. How many of that is left over we don't know maybe a few regens. In the classic series they could only regen aboiut 12 times. a limit that lifted during the time war, and now the Doctors the last one, so is there a limit anymore? Also how does the process work, Romana did atleast 6 regens in a few mins having fun (4th Doc).

Also Moffat has been having Matt get darker, mainly due to S6 being about him reflecting on himself and S7 was about ghost, what haunts him. And he brought up the Valeyard in the Finale. So he may very well be a darker more stern doctor.

Stupid Snowmads!

#54 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:42 AM

Hey I liked Matt's silliness. And cbbc gave us SJA. so shush. :P

I didn't like SJA very much... sorry  :P

Mostly because K-9 was hardly ever in it.

#55 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

Anyways, no John Hurt is a secret, a past doctor, who broke the promise. (11th doctor can't know his future selfs.) Also in Let's Kill Hitler River gave the rest of her regeneration energy to heal the doctor. How many of that is left over we don't know maybe a few regens. In the classic series they could only regen aboiut 12 times. a limit that lifted during the time war, and now the Doctors the last one, so is there a limit anymore? Also how does the process work, Romana did atleast 6 regens in a few mins having fun (4th Doc).

Also Moffat has been having Matt get darker, mainly due to S6 being about him reflecting on himself and S7 was about ghost, what haunts him. And he brought up the Valeyard in the Finale. So he may very well be a darker more stern doctor.

I don't think that River giving the Doctor her remaining regenerations will be the reason for having more regenerations. I hate that idea.

#56 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:35 AM

this was the best dr who episode.

Edited by stardust, 05 August 2013 - 11:35 AM.

#57 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:44 AM

this was the best dr who episode.

No thanks! :o

#58 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

I don't think that River giving the Doctor her remaining regenerations will be the reason for having more regenerations. I hate that idea.

So do I, but as I also said the limits on regeneration were created by the Timelords. He's the last one. So is there a limit now anyways? Maybe since he can go on and on, he gets the Valeyard mash up of the dark sides.

Stupid Snowmads!

#59 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Fantastic choice. I hope that he will bring a more serious approach to the role since it has gotten a bit silly as of late. Some episodes feel like a CBBC programme.

I'm actually excited about the next series for the first time since Matt Smith took over.

I've liked Matt Smith a lot more than the other newer ones.
I don't think you can blame an actor for the writing decisions.

I was hoping he'd be Hartnel's Doctor himself, since he's around the same age.
Has the episode just aired in America lately or did I miss a newer episode? nvm, just watched the live thingy.
He's a weird-looking guy, hopefully he can act away some of his quirks with the facial expressions.

Edited by Nollog, 05 August 2013 - 06:01 PM.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#60 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

I've liked Matt Smith a lot more than the other newer ones.
I don't think you can blame an actor for the writing decisions.

I was hoping he'd be Hartnel's Doctor himself, since he's around the same age.
Has the episode just aired in America lately or did I miss a newer episode? nvm, just watched the live thingy.
He's a weird-looking guy, hopefully he can act away some of his quirks with the facial expressions.

Same Smith was more classical doctorish. (2nd). But is the writting that bad? Yes we got some confusing and some other moffat hate. But I like this article, maybe me like Moffat a lot more.
http://doctorwhotv.c...works-50056.htm

Well as he was being revealed, he did sorta do this pose: 

Doctor-Who-01-William-Hartnell-JPG_23251He is a weird looking guy, But whenever he pulls a face it's really creapy, so I'm hoping he's mainly stern.

Stupid Snowmads!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!