• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:11 AM

It's not, but if they're going to lie to me I'll point out how they're lying.

IKR
It's a big deal to old people though, like me.
I'm in my 90's and seeing this day when Sonic and Mario are on the same console is a momentous occasion to me.
It's just something my generation never thought possible.
We saw the signs of progress on the Wii with the Olympic series, but this is a real Sonic game, it's beyond words.
World peace is closer than ever before.

First, are you really in your 90's? (Don't have to answer). Second, I agree. Never thought it would happen.

I don't see how they've lied [hey've only said they were partnering with Best Buy to put demos in their stores.

He's making the assumption that Reggie is trying to say he is doing this to bring us the games. Downloads would be okay only if everyone had a Wii U. But this way everyone near a Best Buy can do this.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#42 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:08 AM

I don't see how they've lied [hey've only said they were partnering with Best Buy to put demos in their stores.

Reggie said he was doing it for you.

http://www.nintendo....ive/05-17-2013/
"This year we're making e3 for the people"
"We want to make sure that YOU get the chance to try our games as well"
"We're excited to b able to give YOU an exclusive glimpse at blahblah wii u blah"

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#43 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

I started watching it but then realised it wasn't about anything I was interested in so I stopped watching. Will wait for the E3 direct thingies.

I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#44 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:38 AM

Reggie said he was doing it for you.

http://www.nintendo....ive/05-17-2013/
"This year we're making e3 for the people"
"We want to make sure that YOU get the chance to try our games as well"
"We're excited to b able to give YOU an exclusive glimpse at blahblah wii u blah"

All North Americans will be getting the chance though. Doesn't mean they'll take it.

#45 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

Looking forward to Sonic The Lost World, can't wait to see what it looks like :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!