• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

They are publishing the game for EU and AU, but not NA.

Really? That's odd. I wonder why.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#22 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

Sonic Lost World Info Coming May 29th, Partnership Is For Next Three Sonic Games?

Nintendo of America confirmed yesterday in a Nintendo Direct presentation that it has joined forces with SEGA to bring Sonic Lost World exclusively to Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Sonic Stadium claims that SEGA leaked the Sonic Lost World announcement early yesterday morning, before the Nintendo Direct took place. The company apparently showcased three teaser images and the promise of more details on May 29th. SEGA has also apparently said that the unexpected partnership is for the next three Sonic games. Here’s what was supposedly said on the official Sonic Facebook page.

• The sonic Facebook page just leaked a picture of the lost world, six “guardians”,
  • And the announcement that sega and Nintendo are forming an “exclusive partnership” for three games.
  • The Facebook page accidentally leaked 3 pictures of the game with important information:
  • Full details will be announced on the 29th.
  • The lost world (not worlds) is a partially unfinished planet seemingly made of hexagon tiles.
  • The game has six “guardians” who may be friends or foes- only their outlines are shown but they look very cartoony, like characters from Rayman.
  • Most importantly, Sega and Nintendo have entered an exclusive partnership for Sonic’s next three games.
  • These photos should still be accessible, they’re just not in posts but rather in the picture gallery itself.
  • At this point I consider the Sonic Excursion rumor to have no credibility.

maybe that's the date for the next Nintendo Direct, hmm..

Edited by BKSmash, 18 May 2013 - 06:08 AM.

#23 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:17 AM

Sonic Lost World Info Coming May 29th, Partnership Is For Next Three Sonic Games?

Nintendo of America confirmed yesterday in a Nintendo Direct presentation that it has joined forces with SEGA to bring Sonic Lost World exclusively to Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Sonic Stadium claims that SEGA leaked the Sonic Lost World announcement early yesterday morning, before the Nintendo Direct took place. The company apparently showcased three teaser images and the promise of more details on May 29th. SEGA has also apparently said that the unexpected partnership is for the next three Sonic games. Here’s what was supposedly said on the official Sonic Facebook page.

• The sonic Facebook page just leaked a picture of the lost world, six “guardians”,
  • And the announcement that sega and Nintendo are forming an “exclusive partnership” for three games.
  • The Facebook page accidentally leaked 3 pictures of the game with important information:
  • Full details will be announced on the 29th.
  • The lost world (not worlds) is a partially unfinished planet seemingly made of hexagon tiles.
  • The game has six “guardians” who may be friends or foes- only their outlines are shown but they look very cartoony, like characters from Rayman.
  • Most importantly, Sega and Nintendo have entered an exclusive partnership for Sonic’s next three games.
  • These photos should still be accessible, they’re just not in posts but rather in the picture gallery itself.
  • At this point I consider the Sonic Excursion rumor to have no credibility.
maybe that's the date for the next Nintendo Direct, hmm..

According to 100YOG there is suppose to be a direct around the end of May. So who knows.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#24 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

I really can't wait for this, niether can my fiancee, we both love Sonic.

#25 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

I really can't wait for this, niether can my fiancee, we both love Sonic.

sounds like such an awesome relationship!

#26 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

I only hope they get rid of Sonic's vegetaery. Other than that, it looks promising.

Posted Image

#27 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

sounds like such an awesome relationship!

Oh it is, she's awesome, she has to be to put up with me lmfao!

#28 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

29 may eh? Nintendo talked about a new Direct for next month, not this month...
No sig.

#29 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:38 AM

Put her in the game Sega smokin.gif

297px-Rouge2006uo1.png

#30 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

Oh it is, she's awesome, she has to be to put up with me lmfao!

well if she's into it too...!

#31 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

Sega releases a silhouette of new characters for the game. Probably guardians of each level.

sonic-lost-world-characters.jpg?w=604&h=

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!