Photo

EA Sports Engineer: Wii U is crap, less powerful than 360. No money for 3rd part

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

funny thing is, morons like this will be able to persuade other morons that the Wii U is weaker than the xbox 360 just because he said it. Thats exactly what EA is trying to do, give a bad word about nintendo in any way they can.

Exactly. EA has loud voice, but one that only silly ponys will listen too.

Just look at IGN's comment section about the subject. They actually AGREE with EA. Shows how low gamers are now adays.

Since the start of this gen, the gaming community has been going downhill a lot... pretty sad.
No sig.

#42 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

the problem is, if its getting that much publicity that the console in inferior to the 360, and EA are not supporting it. I feel that the console sales are going to completely flop, not that I care like as I like my wii u + we know at least we have the new Zelda's and Mario's etc, but for the future of the wii u, its looking bad :(, almost seems like Atari jaguar or dreamcast territory. If Nintendo do not bite back with something things will get worse.

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#43 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

This whole twitter bash was orchestrated.

A Microsoft employee is the one who asked the obviously orchestrated question which gave way to an obviously orchestrated answer.

This was an ea/Microsoft smear campaign. Nothing to see here. Just more childish tactics by adults who make games.

#44 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

the problem is, if its getting that much publicity that the console in inferior to the 360, and EA are not supporting it. I feel that the console sales are going to completely flop, not that I care like as I like my wii u + we know at least we have the new Zelda's and Mario's etc, but for the future of the wii u, its looking bad :(, almost seems like Atari jaguar or dreamcast territory. If Nintendo do not bite back with something things will get worse.

Not as bad as Dreamcast, and not even close to the Atari Jaguar. Second, they are. Iwata actually mentioned graphics on the Mario and Sonic Olympics. I think he even said, "Even though this is a Mario game, you can see the graphics are better."

:-)

So Nintendo is going to say that With any game with good graphics. I can't wait for Retro's game.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#45 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

Looks like the Tweets got deleted :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#46 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

EA, a game company that makes video games, should not have been above Bank of America 
You actually want to compare someone being displeased at an ending of a game or DRM to someone losing their home?

More consumers are affected by EA than the clerical mistakes made by a bank.
But I guess being actively ridden and being aware of the Internet and this award leads to more votes than homeowners could muster.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#47 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

You actually want to compare someone being displeased at an ending of a game or DRM to someone losing their home?

Yes we do. Are you offended by this?

#48 djlewe78

djlewe78

Blooper

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

No fifa is a big thing for me.

#49 thechamp80

thechamp80

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

Yes we do. Are you offended by this?

Yeah sorta. I am no big fan of EA either, but that's pretty awful. So you didn't get a good game, stop buying EA games. It's as easy as that.

#50 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

cool

#51 TheDoritoKing

TheDoritoKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • NNID:Sir-Homsar

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:17 PM

EAis a company that: _____ on PC gamers to the point of mass boycotts, then ragequits on Nintendo (loosing two major platforms); gets voted worst company twice in a row, and can look forward to a third; and still expects to stay in business. If that isn't the sadist thing you heard all day, I don't know what is.

#52 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

'He's right.'

'"Less powerful than an Xbox 360. Poor online/store. Weird tablet. Nintendo are walking dead at this point." he said everything'

'Sony is making a stupid controller for PS4. 'better then holding a car window in your hands'

'Nintendo fanboys are only serving to fuel the WiiUs demise. Lacking any objectivity, behaving like nothing is wrong at all, and trying to create a protective wall around the company. You are only helping to seak its failure. Policing every thread and attacking anyone who makes a comment that is not bowing to "almighty Nintendo" isnt helping.'

'TheWii U belongs in toilet.'

'Like my Comment Again so that i can get to Level 9 on gamespot > WiiU'

'realizing that you will work at walmart after you graduate with 60,000 in student loans > wii u'

'My life sucks that this is my saturday night entertainment > Wii U'

'Your life being so rainbow that these comments are the best entertainment you can afford > Wii U'

'280p youtube quality > Wii U'

'People posting serious comments like anyone is going to read them > Wii U'

'

r

e

a

d

i

n

g

v

e

r

t

i

c

a

l

l

y

>

W

i

i

U

'

'HonorOfGod getting more likes than me > Wii U'

'Nintendo wanting to collect money from this meme > wii u'

'Gamespot people having fun while Ign people are mad because of Gamespot people > Wii U'

'This dude at EA must've been reading our comments lately because he took the words right out of our mouths lol'

http://www.gamespot....is-crap-6408550

Wow.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#53 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

'He's right.'

'"Less powerful than an Xbox 360. Poor online/store. Weird tablet. Nintendo are walking dead at this point." he said everything'

'Sony is making a stupid controller for PS4. 'better then holding a car window in your hands'

'Nintendo fanboys are only serving to fuel the WiiUs demise. Lacking any objectivity, behaving like nothing is wrong at all, and trying to create a protective wall around the company. You are only helping to seak its failure. Policing every thread and attacking anyone who makes a comment that is not bowing to "almighty Nintendo" isnt helping.'

'TheWii U belongs in toilet.'

'Like my Comment Again so that i can get to Level 9 on gamespot > WiiU'

'realizing that you will work at walmart after you graduate with 60,000 in student loans > wii u'

'My life sucks that this is my saturday night entertainment > Wii U'

'Your life being so rainbow that these comments are the best entertainment you can afford > Wii U'

'280p youtube quality > Wii U'

'People posting serious comments like anyone is going to read them > Wii U'

'

r

e

a

d

i

n

g

v

e

r

t

i

c

a

l

l

y

>

W

i

i

U

'

'HonorOfGod getting more likes than me > Wii U'

'Nintendo wanting to collect money from this meme > wii u'

'Gamespot people having fun while Ign people are mad because of Gamespot people > Wii U'

'This dude at EA must've been reading our comments lately because he took the words right out of our mouths lol'

http://www.gamespot....is-crap-6408550

Wow.

ouch, 280p. . .

#54 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Kyle1503
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

Whoever said that, WHAT AN IDIOT!!!! The Wii U is powerful thry just haven't seen its full potential yet!

#55 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:18 AM

Yeah sorta. I am no big fan of EA either, but that's pretty awful. So you didn't get a good game, stop buying EA games. It's as easy as that.

Yes, it is.

I havent bought a thq or ea game in over 15 years.

Well, guess i dont have to worry about crappy thq anymore *dances on grave*.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#56 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:59 AM

This whole twitter bash was orchestrated.

A Microsoft employee is the one who asked the obviously orchestrated question which gave way to an obviously orchestrated answer.

This was an ea/Microsoft smear campaign. Nothing to see here. Just more childish tactics by adults who make games.

Conspiracy! Makes sense tho.
No sig.

#57 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

Oh EA....what gets me on this is how other developers praise the Wii U and its ingenuity and graphical capability. Clearly this person and EA is incapable of making different styles of games and offer unique ways to play. We live in an age of hardware supremacy and damned if you don't have top the line. Graphics graphics graphics. Nintendo already stated they really have no ambition to go up against the PS4/720. Nintendo has danced to the beat of its own drum for a long time and has been pretty damn successful. I'd like to think the big N has the best fans in the industry and love the unbeatable quality of the 1st party games they give us. 

Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#58 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

I'm actually glad that the Wii U will not be poisned with games made by unprofessional douches. How these people get jobs I don't know.

#59 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

Do you guys remember E3 2011? I find it fishy that EA was all about the Wii u and when nintendo told them no to letting them put origin on it as a full blown game downloader and using them as a partnership for the eshop for probably some hugely overpriced fee because Nintendo already has a system in mind that is on their own servers. EA got their panties in a bunch and threw a fit about it. Its not that frostbyte 3 won't work, its that they won't compile the engine for Wii u.

Nintendo was probably like we will see how sim city goes and decide from there. Yeaaaaaah...ummmm I'm going to need to pass on that one till your figure out gaming again. Oh and I'm gonna need you to come in and work Sunday too.

#60 maxpain456

maxpain456

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:50 AM

http://gameandwario..../crowdfarter/#1

omg this is hilarious xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!