Photo

EA Sports Engineer: Wii U is crap, less powerful than 360. No money for 3rd part

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

This is just so unprofessional.  I would never want to be associated with him or his company unless I saw some kind of public reprimand.  

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#62 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

This is just so unprofessional.  I would never want to be associated with him or his company unless I saw some kind of public reprimand.  

I agree it's totally unprofessional. It's strange, this twitter phenomenon has caused so many scandals. You'd think people would think to keep their opinions to themselves. Facebook is the same way. People show things and say things they really don't think other people will see. I mean really? 

#63 Goodtwin

Goodtwin

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

Yea, its bad business.  They could just say that the Wii U has limited potential right now for their titles to make a profit on the platform, and they will reevaluate things once there is a more established userbase.  They werent going to give Wii much support, but then it became their main focus for a couple of years when it was selling like crazy.  He should definately be fired or forced to make a public apology if EA is to have any credibility with Nintendo gamers down the road.    

#64 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

Conspiracy! Makes sense tho.

I didn't make that up.

It was a Microsoft employee asking the question that started the bash.

If that's not orchestrated...

And the timing is extremely suspect.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 20 May 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#65 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

I didn't make that up.

I agree!
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#66 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

I didn't make that up.

I know, and conspiracies are orchistrated so... yes it's a conspiracy. And I believe it too. It stirred a lot of rainbow on the internet, so they succeeded I guess.

No sig.

#67 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

This is just terribly unprofessional, especially for someone of that rank within EA.

As someone said, Nintendo didn't purposely go up to IBM and ask for parts weaker than those of a 7 year old system.

It's too early to tell what the full potential of the WiiU is, but it's a fact that it out performs the PS3 and 360. And while i will say the specs so far for the PS4 may look impressing, Sony will have only dragged out the numbers you want to hear, it too will have it's performance issues of some kind.

I may not know the official specs but i can't tell you, whatever it is surely can compete.

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#68 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:37 AM

This is just terribly unprofessional, especially for someone of that rank within EA.
As someone said, Nintendo didn't purposely go up to IBM and ask for parts weaker than those of a 7 year old system.
It's too early to tell what the full potential of the WiiU is, but it's a fact that it out performs the PS3 and 360. And while i will say the specs so far for the PS4 may look impressing, Sony will have only dragged out the numbers you want to hear, it too will have it's performance issues of some kind.
I may not know the official specs but i can't tell you, whatever it is surely can compete.

And as you said, we don't know the official specs of the PS4. We know what they wanted us to know, which tells us little of what it can actually do.

And this guy should be fired in my opinion. But EA won't do that.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!