• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Xef

Xef

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

I honestly feel sorry for them, remember when Ea had an "unprecedented partnership" with Nintendo? Well Micro$oft have a partnership thingy with them now so looking forward to Ea calling the Xbox One crap 6 months after launch ;) 

#2 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

POPULAR

As soon as the EA guy came up I got bored. EA really does suck.

No sig.

#3 Xef

Xef

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

I got bored after they showed the box, only good part about the whole thing. I'll play all the games that are comming to the Xbox nOne that I want on my Wii U rather than buying this crap. As a console collector this is the first time I feel disgusted in having to buy a console. I'll defiantly buy it used and only 3-5 games that are exclusive. end rant sorry. 

#4 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:45 AM

lol is this a serious thread? ea wont turn on ms.

2lvmghw.png

#5 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:48 AM

POPULAR

What's sad is that the xbox one will do very well. They can shovel whatever crap they want at current 360 owners, and the owners will thank them for it.

#6 Xef

Xef

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

lol is this a serious thread? ea wont turn on ms.

It was half serious ;) You never know with Ea, if xbox one doesn't sell 30 million units the first 6 months they may abandon it ;P

Only thing I like about this thing is that you can install any game from the disc to the console’s hard drive, and then play that game whenever you like without having to put the disc in.

Would love that for the wii u as I love having the box but not switching disc all the time ^^

#7 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

the new xbox wont fail so there is no reason for them to abandon it. if your from america and are in high school or middle school, you probably would have a clue as to why it won't fail.

2lvmghw.png

#8 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

POPULAR

the new xbox wont fail so there is no reason for them to abandon it. if your from america and are in high school or middle school, you probably would have a clue as to why it won't fail.

this. all microsoft has to do is allow your friend list to transfer over, and their good to go

#9 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

POPULAR

Seeing as this thread seems more bent on slamming the Xbox One than it does actually discussing it, the thread is now locked.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!