• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 JoshZebra

JoshZebra

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

I'd just like if the online was better, Nintendo has great first party games.  Nintendo has a great controller.  And the system for what it needs to do is just fine.  Just let me chat with my friends and play Mario and I'll be happy.

Edited by JoshZebra, 23 May 2013 - 05:40 PM.

#22 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

I can't fault these ideas OP, if they were implemented than the Wii U would be THE perfect system in my eyes, I really can't wait to see what Nintendo have in store for the Wii U's future :D

#23 Lebon14

Lebon14

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Fandom:
    Golden Sun and Touhou universe

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:19 AM

By prediction mode i mean having the WiiU take notes of the games you buy and offer suggestions of other games you may enjoy (without being too in your face). It's already available in all sorts of different platforms, the PS4 has especially made a big fuss about implementing it into their system, but this is definitely not a must have feature.

Whoops, i meant to say pre-installed software, a small minigame or something mildly entertaining for those that bought the system but are yet to get games. Game and Wario was meant to be a preinstalled game but the developers decided they had too many ideas that they wanted to implement, thus they decided to make it a retail game.

Nintendo should at least give developers a manuel on how to code on the WiiU since so many devs are finding it a little difficult to learn to work with this new architecture (mainly because their lazy, but a helping hand would be good, Nintendo can be there to help everyone at once).

Oh OK, I see what you mean now by "Prediction Mode". Of course, I would agree with such feature. That could give light to not-so-well-known games that needs more respect instead of always being the big guys standing out.

That kind of pre-installed software. That's an added bonus and it's all cool. What I would agree with, in WiiU's future is that Nintendo could pre-install what was before retail games. For exemple, New Super Mario Bros U. It give an added value to the console and, hopefully, at no additional cost.

WiiU NNID : Lebon14, Friend invites will be ignored. I must know you first.
Rocketman, your rocketman
Fly with me, to the moon, to the stars my heart
Rocketman, your rocketman
Take you higher
♫ - "Rocketman" by Mega NRG Man (Super Eurobeat 217)

#24 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

Concentrate on the games, is what I would say

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#25 Nintyfan86

Nintyfan86

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:01 PM

Speed. I want to boot up enter a game, and play within a minute or less. As we see, gamers, specifically the repeat buyers, should be focus number one. Their side activities, number 2, and everyone else will come.

#26 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

we need more mario

#27 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

Two things the os needs:

1) unify chat, messaging, etc. mii verse should be naccessible from any app or game or hub.

2) get a modern, clean, minimalist ui. Not the wannabe minimalist that it doing now ( ie: go minimal, but then ruin it by tacking a bunch of nasty looking crap on).

Even kids don't like kiddy looking user interfaces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!