Wile E Coyote

Spiked Goomba

• Banned
  • 13 posts
  • NNID:The d_ctor97
  • Fandom:
    The Roadrunner and The Acme Co.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

All Pokémon after Gen III suck they don't even look like pokemon anymore now their just based animal objects and food now, their are also sh!tty in competitive play, diamond and pearl was horrible white and black was worse and X&Y doesn't seems to be getting any better gamefreak is obviously is running out of ideas and Nintendo seriously needs to pull a Sony by giving Pokémon the axe and putting the talents of gamefreak to better uses
the pokémon fanbase are not better than COD fanbase just people who shell out money for the same horrible game year after year after year.

Anyone else agrees?

That coyote is really a crazy clown,
When will he learn he can never mow him down?
Poor little Road Runner never bothers anyone,
Just runnin' down the road's his idea of having fun.

#2 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

All Pokémon after Gen III suck they don't even look like pokemon anymore now their just based animal objects and food now, their are also sh!tty in competitive play, diamond and pearl was horrible white and black was worse and X&Y doesn't seems to be getting any better gamefreak is obviously is running out of ideas and Nintendo seriously needs to pull a Sony by giving Pokémon the axe and putting the talents of gamefreak to better uses
the pokémon fanbase are not better than COD fanbase just people who shell out money for the same horrible game year after year after year.

Anyone else agrees?

Bladibladiblah. Jeez nostalgia fans these days....

JKJKJKJKJKJK

I kinda agree with you but I think it went weird after Gen 4, but loads of people would disagree with us. Just don't hate k? :P

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#3 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

POPULAR

their just based animal objects and food now,

caterpie-pokemon.jpg

(not animal based)

pidgey.jpg

(definitely not an animal)

#4 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

caterpie-pokemon.jpg

(not animal based)

pidgey.jpg

(definitely not an animal)

That's obviously a chair. -_____-

#5 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

I'm guessing these aren't food and objects correct?

102Exeggcute.png160px-101Electrode.png145px-204Pineco.png180px-081Magnemite.png

#6 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

POPULAR

I'm sick of Genwunners and nostalgia fans constantly complaining about the new pokemon games. Was it really necessary to make a topic about pokemon complaints? Either make a status, keep your complaints to yourself, or put a warning in the topic title that your gonna complain so people won't waste their time coming to this topic if they don't want to hear genwunner rage. Jeez.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#7 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

we appreciate that you prefer Gen 1-3 but don't make a hate topic

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#8 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

If I post something about Gen 6, how badly will I ruin your childhood?

#9 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

Anyone else agrees?

Gen 1 had a freaking PokeBall with eyes, a rock with arms, just random animals, and a pile of slime. Real creative.

They were always out of ideas, it's just more apparent now.

#10 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

Anyone else agrees?

Nintendo seriously needs to pull a Sony by giving Pokemon the axe

by giving Pokémon the axe 

how-about-no-bear-meme.jpg

I just...wow. Not only did you just suggest axing one of the single most profitable game franchises of all time, your points for doing so are so bad it hurt. Plus, what the heck do you mean by "pull a Sony?" o-o

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#11 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

All Pokémon after Gen III suck, they don't even look like Pokemon anymore, now they're just based on animals, objects and food now, they are also sh!tty in competitive play, Diamond and Pearl were horrible White and Black were worse, and (or should that be even?) X&Y doesn't seem to be getting any better Game Freak is obviously running out of ideas. Nintendo seriously needs to pull a Sony by giving Pokémon the axe and putting the talent(s) of Game Freak to better uses.
The Pokémon fan-base is not better than CoD fan-base: just people who shell out money for the same horrible game year after year after year.

Anyone else who agrees?

If it's called Pokemon, isn't it Pokemon? Also, weren't most Pokemon already modeled after animals anyway?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Mortuus, 27 May 2013 - 11:02 AM.

by chance

#12 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

Dude that was the longest sentence I've ever read.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#13 Rapth

Rapth

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • NNID:BlueBerryShadow

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

If I post something about Gen 6, how badly will I ruin your childhood?

I would probably end up killinng myself. :( Pokemon has, in my eyes, gone down hill. I pretty well quit playing the games, (stopped at crystal version). I quit watching the show, after season 3, still watch seasons 1-3 to this day... I do not know the reasons exactly, but its just no longer appealing.

~I am but a Shadow Of Corruption.~

elfen_lied_signature_by_kev3136-d3e0ybo.

#14 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

If they can't be based off animals, objects, or food, then what can they be based off?

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#15 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

Pokemon was once seemingly innovative but afterward forever followed the same formula, losing its ability to be innovative. It will probably die out in the next 10-20 years.

Edited by Amnesia, 27 May 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#16 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:44 AM

Pokemon was once seemingly innovative but afterward forever followed the same formula, losing its ability to be innovative. It will probably die out in the next 10-20 years.

Pokemon won't die out because it has just about every demographic. It appeals to kids, teenagers grew up with it, and adults are really competitive. The competitive aspect is what really keeps the series going; yes, the core mechanics haven't changed, but they don't need to because they are solid. Instead of changing, they add to it; otherwise we wouldn't have breeding from Gen2, Abilities, Natures, and Double Battles from Gen3, the Physical/Special Split from Gen4, and Triple and Rotation Battles from Gen5.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#17 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

where I stand with pokemon is it needs a big change. something really different.
there is so much I dont like. its like its the same thing over and over when they have so much room yo grow.

now im sure sone will say that fps are the same over and over. while that may ne true the difference os they dont have room to grow as much.

my pokemon wish list :

better graphics
time base attck battles ( look up ff7) because whats the point n speed if its not used right.
also wanna see my pokemon attack the other.
want more then 4 moves
and for the love of god add a online battle mode
and 3ds to 3ds battle mode.

I think if they added that it would make for a better game.

then the online mode could be upgraded through out each new pokemon game.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#18 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

also wanna see my pokemon attack the other.

Haven't you seen the X and Y footage? Your wish has already been granted.

better graphics

I think the graphics are fine the way they are, Cel-shades fit Pokemon's cartoony art style nicely.

and for the love of god add a online battle mode

Every Pokemon game since Diamond and Pearl has had an online battle mode.

3ds to 3ds battle mode.

Gen 1 had GB to GB battle, Gen 2 had GBC to GBC battle, Gen 3 had GBA to GBA battle, Gen 4 and 5 had DS to DS battle, why would they stop now?

I don't know if you've ever played a Pokemon game before but most of the "changes" you want has already been done in the series.

#19 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

And the competition for 'stupidest thread' has just gotten fierce. 

First, people started strong with Wii U death threads, and even today, the momentum keeps them going.

Next, we have at least 40 E3 hype/dehype threads, all rooting for the top spot.

BUT WAIT WHAT'S THIS! A genwunner has entered the fray, and has caused a ruckus in the peaceful land of Wii U forums already

Luckily, we have newcomers like this who keep the competition fresh and intense. The other members of this race will really have to pick up the pace after this curveball.

I LOVE THIS SPORT

Edited by ameritt, 27 May 2013 - 04:08 PM.

#20 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

yea I stop at black and white on the ds.
I like the game but feel that needs some new stuff.

I do plan to get x or y. ill pre order it next time im at gamestop.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!